Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures (3085 Views)

PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / NAFDAC In Rotting State, Petitioners Say, Alleging Fraud And Waste / Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Okene, Kogi State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by ossagy: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
Was on my way from Port Harcourt to Onitsha this morning because I just got a job in Sabmiller, I was feeling for the poor people of Imo state on the sorry state of their state. Red mud all over the state capital.

Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by ossagy: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
Okija juju was right when he pictured the fraud in Imo state. Rochas is a fraud of the century. Imo state people will have to endure for another four years. I saw messed up state capital this morning.
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by ossagy: 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
More on messed up Owerre.

Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by ossagy: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
More on messed up and shyte hole called Owerre.

Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by ossagy: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
As I type this piece all the ongoing work in the state has been abandoned for months now. Contractors are owed heavily.
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by bigass(f): 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
shut up. you come here to show us one bad road and you say Rochas is fraud. even as Many construction is going on in Abuja you can still see untarred road
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by Onyegecha(f): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
It appears you are not resident in Imo state. The pictures do not even show a tenth of the mess that Rochas has turned Owerri and Imo state into. You did not capture the refuse mountains that litter the entire city, the massive floods caused by defective drainage systems, abandoned roads, gates and other projects. But this is not the real damage. Every single system in the state has been destroyed from the education sector to health , water supply, local govt, transport, just name it. The destruction extends to the most remote villages which the governor has turned into battlefields with his so-called community government council. This so-called rescue mission is just a complete disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by IGBOSON1: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
I remember that by Chimes' two year stay in office (in 2009) you could have an idea where his administration was headed, and by then he had fixed up most of the major roads in Enugu that you could eat off them......no noise or drama; but with Rochas -apart from the finished school in Owerri- i can't point to any major finished project that is people oriented......just noise and plans and unfinished projects everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by Ojiofor: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
That is APC for you.
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
I was expecting to see this......

Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
But I see the typical SE road and pesin dey call am fraud.

How so?
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
I dont know about Rochas performance in terms of infrastructural development but his attitude and priorities nauseat me. I hate drama and playing to the gallery, which are the hallmark of Rochas administration. I love people who get the job DONE. Rochas should forget about his presidential ambition for now and get the job DONE in Imo first.
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by Lordave: 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
Dumb thread from a misguided Nairalander. So the pictures you posted up there are enough evidence to label Rochas a fraud? Mehn this is damn silly, how could just less than 10 pictures that I don't even know if they were taken in Imo state be a basis of judgement on an active governor? SMH continuosly.
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 26, 2013
Lordave: Dumb thread from a misguided Nairalander. So the pictures you posted up there are enough evidence to label Rochas a fraud? Mehn this is damn silly, how could just less than 10 pictures that I don't even know if they were taken in Imo state be a basis of judgement on an active governor? SMH continuosly.
You are a big fool!!! To hell with you and that ethnic bastard!!!
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by cooltone: 1:20am On Jun 26, 2013
Silly thread, jealous people trying to give Rochas a bad name. We have seen the picture evidence, thank you and keep hating.
N.B pictures looks like the finest places in Awka .
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by CyberG: 1:59am On Jun 26, 2013
This is what is baffling! All ibos leave their governors and land alone to go and do combat in Osun State, Oyo and Ogun State! Lagos? Na them complain pass! Meanwhile Iboland lies desolate and unbuilt up, who will build it up? Well you can help the SW more by piling on the pressure on their leaders until they are leveraged beyond the maximum and become better leaders following in the footsteps of great Yoruba leaders like the Eminent Chief Obafemi Awolowo! I think in the future the glut of superior leaders in the SW will create an export commodity to rescue and help the ibos and other parts of Nigeria to develop better and faster. Just a thought!

3 Likes

Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 2:12am On Jun 26, 2013
This thread is a product of bad belle. I could go to any bad part of a state and take pictures and show as an evidence of fraud and failed leadership. Those kind of places in the pictures are in every part of the country.

1 Like

Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by stkelly(m): 2:23am On Jun 26, 2013
See them supporting a blind man without vision, Godbless u @IGbOsoN.. After spending 25yrs in owerri, I jsut spent a year of nysc in enugu state, and I confirmed the rumors, Rochas is killing my state!! With 1.5billion naira a month from 13% oil money, he still leaves more abandoned projects in d state, why do we need to invest in infrastructure when there are no companies for the youth to work in, the state is ovataken by touts, irregular transprt system, no water, no lyt, roundabouts are built without takining into account the size of the road, no gutterz on this roadz, see the gullies all ova town!! Even the so called finished schoolz in owerri, and free education, why not equip imsu and give it a face lift, build labz , see the imSUth @orlu, has no access road, barely survives accreditation. Instead hez concernd wit making crooks traditional rulerz, painting everywhr whiteb stop stealing money and pay contractorz or u bring in berger or arab contractors 2 to work...see everywhr is a dumpsite...am done wit nysc and thrz not even a single place 2 send onez CV to...smh.. I weep cos dix man has lost the plot, oooh my wasted Vote, let 2015 just cum abeg, let him go 2 abuja!!
Ps the crook didn't even pay corpers a dime..aftr comin on tv to announce dat hez increasing thr allowee, cudnt even cough out the old pay..lemme not even talk about the football team..smh @ cycophants and praise singers..unxeposed bunch!!

1 Like

Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by dayokanu(m): 2:56am On Jun 26, 2013
Another Imo vs Anambra thread
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by CyberG: 3:38am On Jun 26, 2013
st.kelly:
See them supporting a blind man without vision, Godbless u @IGbOsoN.. After spending 25yrs in owerri, I jsut spent a year of nysc in enugu state, and I confirmed the rumors, Rochas is killing my state!! With 1.5billion naira a month from 13% oil money, he still leaves more abandoned projects in d state, why do we need to invest in infrastructure when there are no companies for the youth to work in, the state is ovataken by touts, irregular transprt system, no water, no lyt, roundabouts are built without takining into account the size of the road, no gutterz on this roadz, see the gullies all ova town!! Even the so called finished schoolz in owerri, and free education, why not equip imsu and give it a face lift, build labz , see the imSUth @orlu, has no access road, barely survives accreditation. Instead hez concernd wit making crooks traditional rulerz, painting everywhr whiteb stop stealing money and pay contractorz or u bring in berger or arab contractors 2 to work...see everywhr is a dumpsite...am done wit nysc and thrz not even a single place 2 send onez CV to...smh.. I weep cos dix man has lost the plot, oooh my wasted Vote, let 2015 just cum abeg, let him go 2 abuja!!
Ps the crook didn't even pay corpers a dime..aftr comin on tv to announce dat hez increasing thr allowee, cudnt even cough out the old pay..lemme not even talk about the football team..smh @ cycophants and praise singers..unxeposed bunch!!

It's hard not to feel sorry for you and most new graduate corpers! What I don't understand is that you people keep attacking the SW but if you go to Ibadan today, I am VERY sure there are still job opportunities that you can apply to. I mean real companies on the ground! Lagos State, it's a no brainer, more opportunities than you could ever find anywhere in Nigeria! Same thing in Ogun State I guess but you people criticize the Yorubas who are the only people who create OPPORTUNITIES for their citizens, not just tarring a road. My two friends from Akwa Ibom can not and have never gotten a job for a day in Akwa Ibom but had to move to other states in search of the proverbial green pasture!
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by CyberG: 3:40am On Jun 26, 2013
Afam4eva: This thread is a product of bad belle. I could go to any bad part of a state and take pictures and show as an evidence of fraud and failed leadership. Those kind of places in the pictures are in every part of the country.

Why are you not working in Imo State if it is your paradise, what are you doing in Lagos? It is the lands of the Yorubas, the same people you like to hate but do you see the corper below complaining of not even being able to find a job in your paradise of Imo State?
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by egift(m): 6:09am On Jun 26, 2013
OP are you having malaria? You are snapping roadsides and spewing thrash. The road your are traveling does it have gallops? Shame on you.

Free Tips:
Am sure there are places in Imo that are yet to develop, go snap them and use for your propaganda - What you posted is not helping your efforts at all.
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by ossagy: 6:45am On Jun 26, 2013
st.kelly:

this is a fact. Owerre is a crap, refuse dumps everywhere. I couldn't cover those ones because I sense that will heat up the polity in the state.
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 26, 2013
ossagy:

this is a fact. Owerre is a crap, refuse dumps everywhere. I couldn't cover those ones because I sense that will heat up the polity in the state.
Osagie, i think you should concentrate on your edo state. You come in here everytime with imo vs anambra threads whipping up sentiment against blood brothers and now this. Go to agege, akowonjo, ipaja, ayobo in lagos you will see much worse and fash has stayed in alausa for 6 yrs, Rochas just 2 years. Calm down and move to the streets around ring road in Edo with your camera..help urself first.

1 Like

Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by YoungBrain: 7:29am On Jun 26, 2013
It is good people making posts present a balanced opinion of the populace in their posts.

Most of your pictures are of PH/Owerri express which you should be aware is under construction by the Federal Govt.
and should stop at the Assumpta Cathedral.
Your pics of the rounadabouts should have been taken some weeks before and compared with its current state
There are three bypass roads being constructed as we speak to relieve road users of traffic congestioned witnessed on Assumpta Avenue. These roads are not small by any measure. Did you visit these areas?

Hold up on Aba Road used to be a nightmare to road users. Did you pay the road a visit?
Have you driven through Owerri at night to see Solar street lights in action?

On area of refuse disposal. The Govt. needs to improve a lot. The previous administration if nothing else got refuse disposal right.

On owing contractors can you shed more light on how they got the contracts and why they are owed.

If the Govt is doing badly in any areas please put sentiments aside and posts with facts that would educate people not
give them biased opinions.
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by mike404(m): 7:42am On Jun 26, 2013
Afam4eva: This thread is a product of bad belle. I could go to any bad part of a state and take pictures and show as an evidence of fraud and failed leadership. Those kind of places in the pictures are in every part of the country.
close the thread then
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by thelastPope(m): 8:23am On Jun 26, 2013
CyberG:

It's hard not to feel sorry for you and most new graduate corpers! What I don't understand is that you people keep attacking the SW but if you go to Ibadan today, I am VERY sure there are still job opportunities that you can apply to. I mean real companies on the ground! Lagos State, it's a no brainer, more opportunities than you could ever find anywhere in Nigeria! Same thing in Ogun State I guess but you people criticize the Yorubas who are the only people who create OPPORTUNITIES for their citizens, not just tarring a road. My two friends from Akwa Ibom can not and have never gotten a job for a day in Akwa Ibom but had to move to other states in search of the proverbial green pasture!

What nonsense are you typing? Are the jobs in Lagos and Ogun created by Yoruba people? Do you know how many jobs Dangote alone has created in these 2 states? Some of you just let loose your tribal sickness every time you type! Pathetic!
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by sentio(m): 8:54am On Jun 26, 2013
The story of Governor Rochas is that of a man who was given a job and making noise else where, I serve in imo state which give me experience to know more about the state, I challenge anybody Imolites to tell me what he has done in 2 years the only thing you will see in the state is hotels as if that translate into industralisation, the roads and school are in terrible condition example of that is the road that leads to their federal secetariat, even their state ministry did not have ligeht for over 3month. Shame on you all and Rochas errant boys. Can't even notice one functioning industries in an oil producing state

1 Like

Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2013
Onyegecha: It appears you are not resident in Imo state. The pictures do not even show a tenth of the mess that Rochas has turned Owerri and Imo state into. You did not capture the refuse mountains that litter the entire city, the massive floods caused by defective drainage systems, abandoned roads, gates and other projects. But this is not the real damage. Every single system in the state has been destroyed from the education sector to health , water supply, local govt, transport, just name it. The destruction extends to the most remote villages which the governor has turned into battlefields with his so-called community government council. This so-called rescue mission is just a complete disaster.
Do you reside in Imo
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2013
YoungBrain:
It is good people making posts present a balanced opinion of the populace in their posts.

Most of your pictures are of PH/Owerri express which you should be aware is under construction by the Federal Govt.
and should stop at the Assumpta Cathedral.
Your pics of the rounadabouts should have been taken some weeks before and compared with its current state
There are three bypass roads being constructed as we speak to relieve road users of traffic congestioned witnessed on Assumpta Avenue. These roads are not small by any measure. Did you visit these areas?

Hold up on Aba Road used to be a nightmare to road users. Did you pay the road a visit?
Have you driven through Owerri at night to see Solar street lights in action?

On area of refuse disposal. The Govt. needs to improve a lot. The previous administration if nothing else got refuse disposal right.

On owing contractors can you shed more light on how they got the contracts and why they are owed.

If the Govt is doing badly in any areas please put sentiments aside and posts with facts that would educate people not
give them biased opinions.

God bless you, all these hate is because rochas joined the APC, by 2014 ngige would take anambra.

Btw this refuse wahala has to be dealt with, it's a total disgrace though it's not exclusive to Owerri

1 Like

Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by 1025: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2013
IGBO-SON:
I remember that by Chimes' two year stay in office (in 2009) you could have an idea where his administration was headed, and by then he had fixed up most of the major roads in Enugu that you could eat off them......no noise or drama; but with Rochas -apart from the finished school in Owerri- i can't point to any major finished project that is people oriented......just noise and plans and unfinished projects everywhere.

even if Rochas built a japan or dubai in Imo, u and this uninformed original poster can never see anything good in Rochas.
i am from obowo in imo state and Rochas lost to ohkim in my local govt yet, i can tell u to visi obowo and the boundary between obowo and umuahia in particular. a very big market has grown up there. a modern market at that. from that point u will join the mbakwe road which is under construction all are of Rochas.
if rochas is a fraud, what names do u call evan enwerem, achidke udenwa and ohakim? are u just waking up from sleep? most people that say all these things against rochas were either benefiting from ohakim or those who had intention of duping imo state in the name of contractors. how can u put a trip of sand and start asking for money from the state govt? non of them is a contractor rather they are fraudstars. non of them have any document in respect to the contracts and debts.
after the late Mbakwe, this is another administration where imolites are feeling the govt and haters should hug functional transformers.
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2013
1025:

even if Rochas built a japan or dubai in Imo, u and this uninformed original poster can never see anything good in Rochas.
i am from obowo in imo state and Rochas lost to ohkim in my local govt yet, i can tell u to visi obowo and the boundary between obowo and umuahia in particular. a very big market has grown up there. a modern market at that. from that point u will join the mbakwe road which is under construction all are of Rochas.
if rochas is a fraud, what names do u call evan enwerem, achidke udenwa and ohakim? are u just waking up from sleep? most people that say all these things against rochas were either benefiting from ohakim or those who had intention of duping imo state in the name of contractors. how can u put a trip of sand and start asking for money from the state govt? non of them is a contractor rather they are fraudstars. non of them have any document in respect to the contracts and debts.
after the late Mbakwe, this is another administration where imolites are feeling the govt and haters should hug functional transformers.
God bless you, please keep it coming, we need more information like yours to put these liars to shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Justice Oputa's Burial / Teacher Involved In Sex Romp With Student On Her First Day. / List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.