Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:19 PM

How To Make It In Nigeria Without Having To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Make It In Nigeria Without Having To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures. (1140 Views)

I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture / Moving To Ghana For Greener Pastures Might Be The Best Option For Nigerians / Reasons Why You Should Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures If You Get The Chance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How To Make It In Nigeria Without Having To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
Some tips that will guarantee you success in Nigeria so you don’t have to travel abroad like millions of Nigerians are doing.

1) Marry a son or daughter of the president or senator =I don’t think I need to go into details with this one.

2) Marry a son or daughter of a business tycoon = If you can marry a son or daughter of Adenuga or Dangote, you

are pretty much a-shoe-in for success.

3) Be a Pastor = If you really want easy money…start your own prosperity church business…you will be surprised how

fast your investment yields great results….

4) Get a doctor or lawyer degree = that’s not good enough though…you also have to know people that will connect

you…

5) be innovative = Give Nigerians what they want….that they don’t even know they want yet….

TAKE THESE FIVE TIPS AND YOU ARE GUARANTEED SUCCESS WITHOUT HAVING TO GO ABROAD...OR ELSE YOU ARE IN FOR A WORLD OF

HURT.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make It In Nigeria Without Having To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures. by Gifted4all(m): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
not actually correct.
Re: How To Make It In Nigeria Without Having To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
Gifted4all: not actually correct.

Explain!!!...what else can you do in Nigeria to succeed?
Re: How To Make It In Nigeria Without Having To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
Mehn see reasoning ooo..bt u no wrong anyway
Re: How To Make It In Nigeria Without Having To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures. by Kizzo147: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
I can smell a confused man's reasoning here
Re: How To Make It In Nigeria Without Having To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures. by engrksa(m): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
[b]being successful is a relative word. u can be successful without all the rubbish u stated.

i am successful because i understand the tricks to excel among job applicants to get a better job for better livehood kiss
Re: How To Make It In Nigeria Without Having To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures. by euromoney(f): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
Mrknowitall,U again? shockedshockedshocked,I said it! undecided undecided
Re: How To Make It In Nigeria Without Having To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures. by justwise(m): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2013
This thread is similar to this >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/1335510/making-decision-whether-leave-stay

Lets stick to one.

(1)

Meet Nigerian Biker Omo Planning To Ride Motorcycle From London To Lagos Nigeria / Were Can I Get A Bus From Enugu To Ogoja / Philippines Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.