Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Promiscuity Among Young Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Promiscuity Among Young Girls (16594 Views)

Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? / Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 26, 2013
I find it particularly disgusting and revolting how young girls nowadays have turned into sex-for-money beings. Majority of them especially in the tertiary institutions should actually be called prostitutes. It's almost a norm now for young girls to run around the town and country chasing money which they claim they lack. It's so annoying when you learn that some of them are actually from financially stable families. I don't know if it's a demonic nymphomaniac spirit connecting the most of them that you can't stop seeing them jumping from one car to a club to an hotel into a eatery and back to occasions. The funny aspect is most of them will still claim to be broke after so many "business trips." This trend is so prevalent and it's disheartening considering how our future wives would have been so ravaged by their numerous clients. The question i pose is: does being a girl equates to sleeping and flirting around with all money dudes in the name of hustling? Another painful aspect of this modern trend is that virtually all of these girls are regular church goers when they are not away on business. Who are you deceiving? You just fooling yourself cos God cannot be deceived. Why can't you just hold on to just one boyfriend or fiancé at a time? I know men play a great part in this gross anomaly but let's talk about the ladies today. If you are a virtuous lady reading this, pls advise your fellow sisters cos this is da truth. No pretence here!!!
Wetin dey pain me pass be say all the hustle nor fit reach them buy car or build house or travel for holidays overseas. I've not even talked about the health implications of such frequent sexual marauding at this young age. Finally pls remember that Cervical cancer is real. Save yourself by getting vaccinated today. At least one good business trip should fund the vaccine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Osama10(m): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2013
Most of them are not contented with the things they get from their parents.

Almost every girl wants to use a BB, when her parents are living in a zinc estate.

Another factor is peer pressure,my friends have this and I must get it no matter what it takes.

6 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by carzola(m): 9:00am On Jun 26, 2013
Nigerian girls have lost their worth in d site of most guys, 95% of men that are rich use there money to rubish this girls cause their so sallow minded, all there think about, is cloths, phone, money and a nice meal total rubish, this generation of women have lost it all to vanity and can never be compared to the generation that brought forth are mother who are the solid rock of their families both spiritually, materialy nd othe wise.. And also lets not forget the fooolish men who have contributed a great deal to the detrimental state of the society who can not be contempt with one hole under a skirt.

5 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2013
In all that the OP talked about, I just culled out a valid point where he said that no matter how much they hustle, they still will not be able to build a house or even travel abroad for vacation, n that's so feckin true. So why all d hustlin?

4 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Temptee101(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2013
Crave for beautiful and flashy things. Its really sad to see what these gullible girls go through all in the quest to belong. Just like the op pointed, they have nothing absolutely nothing to show for the risk they frequently take to make money

2 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2013
justirich: I find it particularly disgusting and revolting how young girls nowadays have turned into sex-for-money beings. Majority of them especially in the tertiary institutions should actually be called prostitutes. It's almost a norm now for young girls to run around the town and country chasing money which they claim they lack. it's disheartening considering how our future wives would have been so ravaged by their numerous clients.
Wetin dey pain me pass be say all the hustle nor fit reach them buy car or build house or travel for holidays overseas. I've not even talked about the health implications of such frequent sexual marauding at this young age. Finally pls remember that Cervical cancer is real. Save yourself by getting vaccinated today. At least one good business trip should fund the vaccine.
Op.. what is your business?? is it your body? why is it paining you? if you can't afford them, leave them alone until you can afford them! don't come here and rant! there are good girls and there are bad girls so as to the fact that there are also good boyz and bad boyz.. and again, they are not my future wife they might be yours tongue

2 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Mustay(m): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
CONTENTMENT, that's the keyword. It's something parents are not teaching their children today. Additionally, we lack empathy in this country which gives birth to misguided kids.

2 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by ezemoses(m): 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2013
all these girls and peer pressure. To me it seems they even talk about these nasty things they do when they are together. Even compare what whose man does for who. They are prostitutes and they can't see it. That is why when most of us have tasted and paid we just dump them . They then say men are dogs but they do not see what makes us lack respect for them. Even when married they still want to be treated like prostitues by their husbands then they wonder why we can even leave them for the other

6 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by ezemoses(m): 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
i will always respect a woman who understands that relationship means love and not money

5 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by clemz85(m): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
I do not want to believe all NL ladies are guilty of this. No female is talking

3 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Les: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
I know many of them but have slept with none despite there alluring abilities. Because i feel this life is completely useless, after everything, it ol ends 6fit down. Lord save my soul....

3 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
It just pisses me off when some mor0n tries to judge others based on his own moral standards!

Just Shut the Bleep up already! Argh!

2 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by carzola(m): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2013
Shollypopz: It just pisses me off when some mor0n tries to judge others based on his own moral standards!

Just Shut the Fvck up already! Argh!
1st female to comment clap for your self.

3 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
bennyraz: me i don't talk without actions.. i match my words with actions! if you girlfriend dumped you for a rich guy and you are coming here to rant.. My dear, go and work and work hard!! what you are grumbling about is no news, we all know that when a society is developing, there are certain trends that comes with it.. and if prostitution is one of the trends, so be it... so instead of you broke ass nica ranting hia.. take a big bold step forward and REGISTER a Non Governmental Organization and you take up the crusade against fighting runs girl and ashes and lets see where it would lead you to.. until then, pls don't disturb us on the cyberspace!! besides do you have a webpage about your rant?? a blog about your rant?? talk is cheap LOSER!
It's obvious you are morally delusional. I would advise you to go for a checkup and psychotherapy because you are probably suffering from satyriasis. Please shut your trap and move to another thread instead of displaying your loose values online which you think is normal. Create your own topic for like minds as yours and have your forum. This thread is for decent people who have values. I pity your parents because this you can't dare display this amoral behaviour unless you are of course the black sheep of the family(obviously).

3 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
Money for hand back for Ground grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by tintingz(m): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
Very True @op

The funniest thing is that many good guys out their will be the one to marry all these girls sleeping around with men for money sake a.k.a b--ches calling themselves good girls hustling undecided

1 Like

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Popowaa: 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
It is a fact most young girls are morally derailed but pls dont leave out the guys.They are some who do exactly what u said here but there are many young guys who do worse than what this young girls do.Some chase women older than their grandmother just to gain sm coins.They are the same ones who put the idea that relationship is all about money into this young girls head because they spend heavily just to get into their pants and dump them.If u have any advise give it to the older men with stomachs like shined pots that chase this young girls with unwanted gifts and moneys promising them heaven on earth just to enter their pants.We all(both girls and boys) are guilty not only the young girls so blame both the girls and boys and if u want change start it in ur home by advising ur sisters and brothers cos charity begins in the home.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
justirich: I find it particularly disgusting and revolting how young girls nowadays have turned into sex-for-money beings. Majority of them especially in the tertiary institutions should actually be called prostitutes. It's almost a norm now for young girls to run around the town and country chasing money which they claim they lack. It's so annoying when you learn that some of them are actually from financially stable families. I don't know if it's a demonic nymphomaniac spirit connecting the most of them that you can't stop seeing them jumping from one car to a club to an hotel into a eatery and back to occasions. The funny aspect is most of them will still claim to be broke after so many "business trips." This trend is so prevalent and it's disheartening considering how our future wives would have been so ravaged by their numerous clients. The question i pose is: does being a girl equates to sleeping and flirting around with all money dudes in the name of hustling? Another painful aspect of this modern trend is that virtually all of these girls are regular church goers when they are not away on business. Who are you deceiving? You just fooling yourself cos God cannot be deceived. Why can't you just hold on to just one boyfriend or fiancé at a time? I know men play a great part in this gross anomaly but let's talk about the ladies today. If you are a virtuous lady reading this, pls advise your fellow sisters cos this is da truth. No pretence here!!!
it's no longer true that runs girls cant build houses or take trips abroad. you may need to take a look at the society again, things are now different, the game is different......so you may need to change your conception about them because it's no longer the same. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by mysticgal(f): 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
Until they know the meaning of dignity nothing will changeundecided and op not all ladies are guilty as accused eg me cool i rest ma case

1 Like

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
Popowaa: If u have any advise give it to the older men with stomachs like shined pots that chase this young girls with unwanted gifts and moneys promising them heaven on earth just to enter their pants.We all(both girls and boys) are guilty not only the young girls so blame both the girls and boys and if u want change start it in ur home by advising ur sisters and brothers cos charity begins in the home.
abi o.. the poster is obviously clueless.. is emotions have clouded his Judgements.. his Gf dumped him for a richer man and he's coming hear to vent is displeasure on NL.. this retarded fellow doesn't know that charity begins at home & the environment a child grew up in.. He doesn't know that if Men do not patronize them, they would not exist! he doesn't know that there are two sides to a coin.. he doesn't know so many many things and he needs to be schooled properly! Open a thread to judge young women! what about young men? i don't think i should flog this issue again because the poster is just a learner
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by rottenegg: 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
Girl get swagg, we complain. Girl no get swagg, we complain! Me don tire o! Abeg, make una leave those chicks alone, naija no easy!
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Popowaa: 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2013
Is not abt swag is abt morals,they are sm women who have swag but ve their dignity intact.
rottenegg: Girl get swagg, we complain. Girl no get swagg, we complain! Me don tire o! Abeg, make una leave those chicks alone, naija no easy!

6 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by carzola(m): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
They should make a forum and called nairaland for kids cause thats way some of you belong.. U people deserve capital punishment for most of the crab written here.

1 Like

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2013
justirich:
I just checked your profile and saw that you were a loafer. It's a pity we can diagnose nut cases online NL. I wonder the kind of home training you have. You have been raining abuses and insults on my thread. You can't express your opposing views to my topic in refined manner. I suppose you are an illiterate or you really suffered bad parental abuse and neglect when growing up. Don't think this type of ranting is normal. You have a disorder. If my cool thread is affecting your sinful daily routine, go visit another thread or use your inept blogging to create a new forum for like minds as yours. I guess you must be very immature and schizophrenic assessing from the amount of vitriolic comments you have been making. You also need deliverance too
i will follow you now.. you just follow me back.. i will give you details of my office address, you just come and see me, i will pay for you T-fare back to your home.. don't worry! the day is far gone but you can see me tomorrow between 10am and 1pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... / Lady Swears On Her Mother's Life As A Proof Of Love (Video) / Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.