Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position (66694 Views)

Tp Settings For TVC / Any FTA Settings On Dstv Dish With Decoder Dsd 910? / Help Me On Fta Channel Settings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by olenyi: 9:20am On Aug 20, 2013
rapthugx: Oga Olenyi, pls sorry 4 taking u back, I will like to know the name of d sat in question here so I can look it up on lynsat to see if it contains channels dat will interest me. I don't think is mytv, is it?

Astra 1N/2ABD

http://www.lyngsat.com/Astra-2F.html

Regards.
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by rapthugx(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
olenyi:

Astra 1N/2ABD

http://www.lyngsat.com/Astra-2F.html

Regards.

olenyi:
Now for the spare dish, track joy tv again
with
it. Then input 11900 H 27500, and while
standing behind the dish, bring the dish
down
and a little to ur left. Tweak the lnb to get
the
best signal. input 11940 H 27500 and press
ok
to scan. Also 12275 H 11200. U might be
pleasantly surprised. Also u can blindscan
for
more channels.
Regards.

Pls, I mean the one under joy tv (with the frequency u gave). Thank you.
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by olenyi: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
rapthugx:

Pls, I mean the one under joy tv (with the frequency u gave). Thank you.

Sorry my bad.

Its Eutelsat 36 (Ew4/7)

http://www.flysat.com/e36.php

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by heed101(m): 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
Aljezeera and d rest are showing red o. What's d problem
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by zungwe93: 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
Am new here nd find dis place very interesting. am using srt 4940 nd all the satellites given for free to air ait, nta, aljazeera etc are not found, what can i di?
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by olenyi: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
zungwe93: Am new here nd find dis place very interesting. am using srt 4940 nd all the satellites given for free to air ait, nta, aljazeera etc are not found, what can i di?

What exactly is ur area of confusion. Kindly go through this thread and I believe u should be cleared. But should u need any more clarifications, kindly point out exactly what u want and we will be here for u.

Regards.
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by zungwe93: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
olenyi:

What exactly is ur area of confusion. Kindly go through this thread and I believe u should be cleared. But should u need any more clarifications, kindly point out exactly what u want and we will be here for u.

Regards.

My problem is, my srt 4940 does not get Amos 5, eutelsat 16A, eutelsat w6. How can i track AITs, NTA, MBC, ALJAZEERAs, etc free to air?
Also, can i use one 60cm dish and multi LNBF with the given TPs to enjoy the above channels?
Thanks.
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by olenyi: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
zungwe93:

My problem is, my srt 4940 does not get Amos 5, eutelsat 16A, eutelsat w6. How can i track AITs, NTA, MBC, ALJAZEERAs, etc free to air?
Also, can i use one 60cm dish and multi LNBF with the given TPs to enjoy the above channels?
Thanks.

Go through this thread from beginning. Try and injest everything. Then take it from dia.

Regards.
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by zungwe93: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
olenyi:

Go through this thread from beginning. Try and injest everything. Then take it from dia.

Regards.
ok, Regards
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by pboy2buzy(m): 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
I use a 2.4m motorised mesh dish,I get dstv channels at 36'e but setanta,rdv,mbc jst refuse2 pop out green don't knw why...please help
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by olenyi: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
pboy2buzy: I use a 2.4m motorised mesh dish,I get dstv channels at 36'e but setanta,rdv,mbc jst refuse2 pop out green don't knw why...please help

What's ur signal level on the Dstv channels? And is ur receiver MPEG4 compliant?

Regards.
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by pboy2buzy(m): 3:03am On Aug 25, 2013
My signal level is 70%....and I use strong srt4669x
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by staddos: 6:29am On Aug 29, 2013
Hi Olenyi and other gurus in the house, which satellite is best to use for ones settings during installation of amotorised system? Is it Rascom-QAFR @ 2.9 degrees on C band or Astra 4A/SES-5 @ 4 degrees on ku band? Does it really matter if you use C band or Ku band since there is only one Clarke's belt on which we have all satellites. In your experience which do you recommend? Guys your views would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by Mchenryy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
Plz gurus in the huz i greet u guys,..wot sat. Can i track wit my strong 4652 decoder, wit 60cm dish apart frm mytv,...tanks
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by Mchenryy(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
Plz gurus in the huz i greet u guys,..wot sat. Can i track wit my strong 4652 decoder, wit 60cm dish apart frm mytv,...tanks
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by SULIEMAN3(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mchenryy: Plz gurus in the huz i greet u guys,..wot sat. Can i track wit my strong 4652 decoder, wit 60cm dish apart frm mytv,...tanks
you can get 16 degree east with such decoder but most of the channels you will receive are non english speaking ones. Track with this frequency 12562 h, symbol rate 30000.
Cheer!

1 Like

Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by Mchenryy(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
Tank u sir @ sulieman,i appreciate ur reply but have alittle questn,frm my mytv position i knw it will raised up and it shuld nt face d sky directly,..my questn is shuld i move it to d left or right and wot will b my lnb time,.tanks
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by astanco(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
Can someone help me with how to track sirius4 and the strongest tp
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by olenyi: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by Musty18: 8:39am On Sep 25, 2013
Good M̤̣̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊G̲ gurus in tђε house, olenyi send ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ǝ ur contact or bbm pin this Iร Ɣ 2183441C..... "⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by olenyi: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
Musty18: Good M̤̣̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊G̲ gurus in tђε house, olenyi send ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ǝ ur contact or bbm pin this Iร Ɣ 2183441C..... "⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣

With all due respect why do you guys write with this kind of font/characters.

Its so had to read and I wouldn't know what you are trying to proof by using it.

Then how does one help you out when you jumble everything up and one can't make head or tail of what you've written?

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by astanco(m): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by olenyi: 4:05am On Sep 26, 2013
astanco: most of d tins there are for ew3a. A pic of a dish @ astra 4 will be quite helpful.

Exactly. Its the same technique. The difference between the two is just a few inches. Just input 12015 v 29950 and follow the guidelines for W3a. You will get it.

Or better still, you can check my posts (olenyi, olenyi1, olenyi2), I once outlined the steps for a member here. Just the time to go digging for it is my problem.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by Musty18: 6:41am On Sep 29, 2013
;wink ​Ǧϑ M̤̣̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊G̲ guruz in tђε room please I need ur help I A̶̲̥̅̊ṁ try t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇
Upgrade my str 4669xii decode wen tђε gen go off till den tђε decode didn't come up. Please Ho̶̲̥̅̶̷̩̥̊͡ can I wake up tђε decode back
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2013
Musty18: ;wink ​Ǧϑ M̤̣̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊G̲ guruz in tђε room please I need ur help I A̶̲̥̅̊ṁ try t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇
Upgrade my str 4669xii decode wen tђε gen go off till den tђε decode didn't come up. Please Ho̶̲̥̅̶̷̩̥̊͡ can I wake up tђε decode back

why is it you don't ever take corrections and u claim to want to.learn?

are u a 15 year old girl? STOP TYPING THESE RUBBISH GAY FONT THING OR NOBODY WILL REPLY YOU AGAIN.

rubbish. just making yourself look immature.

1 Like

Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by Musty18: 9:00am On Sep 29, 2013
I am sorry guys... All what I'm try to say is that I upgrade my strong decoder 4669xii on a point my gen went off an affect the decode. Please how can I bring the decode to lyf back. Olanyi please send me ur number
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by ganex: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2013
Musty18: I am sorry guys... All what I'm try to say is that I upgrade my strong decoder 4669xii on a point my gen went off an affect the decode. Please how can I bring the decode to lyf back. Olanyi please send me ur number
look 4 same brand of ur decoder, through d rs232 port, do transfer of firmware from d other person's 4669xii to ur.hope other mates wud be of help 2 u.
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by Musty18: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2013
ganex: look 4 same brand of ur decoder, through d rs232 port, do transfer of firmware from d other person's 4669xii to ur.hope other mates wud be of help 2 u.
please bro's how can I do the transfer of firmware. Thank
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by Laboriosa(m): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
@kama1210

Here you have a List with all Satellite you can receive in Nigeria.

Use http://www.dishpointer.com/ for calculate the Elevation and Azimuth angle.

Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by olushaggy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
olenyi:

If u mean MBC 1, 2, 3, etc. Not possible for u. U'll need a much bigger dish. By the way, what's ur location; Dats a factor to be considered also.

But if u want the alternate mbc from africa (with some sporting programs thrown in), then track ew36'e (Dstv position - the procedure is already well spelt out on this thread). Gives u even cnn, and co.

Regards.
Hi,
My big Bro Olenyi, talking about this 'alternate mbc, cnn and others on w4 i think i need help on it cos on my receiver they are not showing. I mean all dat carry FTA sign are not showing. Pls what can i do?
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by olenyi: 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
olushaggy:
Hi,
My big Bro Olenyi, talking about this 'alternate mbc, cnn and others on w4 i think i need help on it cos on my receiver they are not showing. I mean all dat carry FTA sign are not showing. Pls what can i do?

I think it was just pointed out on the main thread that they've migrated to Amos 5.

https://www.nairaland.com/712408/free-air-satellite-tv-general/471

https://www.nairaland.com/712408/free-air-satellite-tv-general/472

Regards.
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by teeebest(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
@ Olenyi, I have a dstv decoder that just stopped working.the alternative I have is my strong decoder 4663x which is not getting a strong signal.I use a 60cm dish.I need anyone who can help in installing a 90cm dish and I don't mind getting a better decoder that can receive sport channels.
Oga Olenyi,please how can I reach you to explain better? I want to communicate with you asap. larrykom03@yahoo.com.08088202099

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Strong Decoder And Th Models.e / Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) / 40+ Free Channels- Watch All Nigerian Church Tv Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.