Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,423 members, 7,781,231 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:01 AM

I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? (4384 Views)

Help Me Wish My Daughter HBD / 11 Harmful Lies Your Mind Loves To Tell You / Help To Wish My Lovely Boy Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by AngelDina(f): 10:42am On Jun 26, 2013
wink global problem cry
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by maclatunji: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2013
AngelDina: wink global problem cry

You know it. That is what most of you ladies want.
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by AngelDina(f): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by kreamidiva(f): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
That's a tall order o.
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by deols(f): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
Don't you want to be wealthy yourself?

I don't see your want as a problem

It is a problem only if you want to sit down lazily while the other person does everything.

1 Like

Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by baby124: 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
oh, so you are looking for a bailout. What do you have to offer such a man?

It is okay to wish, dream and pray. After all dreams, prayers and wishes do come true. grin

1 Like

Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by dayokanu(m): 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
Why not wish you be rich and wealthy so you dont have to bother about your partner

orr have you given up on yourself?

if your partner is bringing all these to the relationship then what are you bringing?

Just toto?

4 Likes

Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by AngelDina(f): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
dayokanu: Why not wish you be rich and wealthy so you dont have to bother about your partner

orr have you given up on yourself?

if your partner is bringing all these to the relationship then what are you bringing?

Just toto?

yo i want to but how ?? not by earning 8000inr pm huh
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by dayokanu(m): 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
What is INR?

And what would you contribute to a guy thats wealthy that would make him want to marry you
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by AngelDina(f): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
dayokanu: What is INR?

And what would you contribute to a guy thats wealthy that would make him want to marry you
OMG its indian rupees and here prices on high huh ......! and m giving my turst my whole life and loyelty honesty and all my love to him... i'll be always der in high or low time ..!
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
AngelDina: OMG its indian rupees and here prices on high huh ......! and m giving my turst my whole life and loyelty honesty and all my love to him... i'll be always der in high or low time ..!
Op,r u high?
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by maclatunji: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
AngelDina: OMG its indian rupees and here prices on high huh ......! and m giving my turst my whole life and loyelty honesty and all my love to him... i'll be always der in high or low time ..!

There is absolutely nothing wrong for a woman to want a husband that will love and care for her. I am convinced that if you remove all the superficiality. That is what 99% of women want.

They may not always get it, but it is what they want.

1 Like

Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by EfemenaXY: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Op,r u high?

grin grin grin

Does it really matter? His / her responses make for an interesting read...
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
Efemena_xy:

grin grin grin

Does it really matter? His / her responses make for an interesting read...

Me I no grab werin she mean by dat at all that was why I asked whether she de high
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by Connoisseur(m): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2013
This is also what most women want.
But there is a 'character' missing inbetween the 'rich', 'wealthy', and the 'love only you' traits.
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by ShinningGemms: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2013
Actually I too planning to get marry for a rich person but he should be very kind with me.
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by dominique(f): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Me I no grab werin she mean by dat at all that was why I asked whether she de high

Thought I was the only one o.
Op, as Mac said, most women hope and pray for a wealthy man that loves them unconditionally. Not all gets it. You can start praying to be part of the elusive few. I don't know how you do your Hindu prayer rites, just pray pray pray.
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by bukatyne(f): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2013
maclatunji:

b[There is absolutely nothing wrong for a woman to want a husband that will love and care for her[/b]. I am convinced that if you remove all the superficiality. That is what 99% of women want.

They may not always get it, but it is what they want.

I wonder why we always love and care to be financially related.

How many women married to wealthy men felled loved and cared for esp. if they did nothing to contribute to the wealth?

Can't a man love and care for his wife with little or no money?
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by bukatyne(f): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2013
AngelDina: OMG its indian rupees and here prices on high huh ......! and m giving my turst trust my whole life and loyeltyloyalty, honesty and all my love to him... i'll be always der there in high or low time ..!

Madam OP,

You are proposing to give the supposed wealthy man your trust, whole life(like you his savior), loyalty, honesty and love in exchange for his wealth. Cool cool

1. Does this mean that you don not expect this qualities from him since he is bringing the wealth or do you still expect all these in addition to his wealth? If yes, what additional thing are you bringing to the marriage?

2. Are you saying that if you married a poor man, you will not bring these qualities to the table since he is not bringing money?
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by maclatunji: 10:20am On Jun 27, 2013
bukatyne:

I wonder why we always love and care to be financially related.

How many women married to wealthy men felled loved and cared for esp. if they did nothing to contribute to the wealth?

Can't a man love and care for his wife with little or no money?

Dear child, when poverty walks in at the door, love flies out of the window.

1 Like

Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by AngelDina(f): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2013
hehehe i can do but even i can make him to be rich help him to get because wht is need is money without it life will be in mess all the time .. crycheesy
bukatyne:

Madam OP,

You are proposing to give the supposed wealthy man your trust, whole life(like you his savior), loyalty, honesty and love in exchange for his wealth. Cool cool

1. Does this mean that you don not expect this qualities from him since he is bringing the wealth or do you still expect all these in addition to his wealth? If yes, what additional thing are you bringing to the marriage?

2. Are you saying that if you married a poor man, you will not bring these qualities to the table since he is not bringing money?
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by bukatyne(f): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2013
maclatunji:

Dear child, when poverty walks in at the door, love flies out of the window.

Really? And men keep complaining gold diggers abound?

I am sure it's because there was no love or the money was the man's only value in the first place

It is really lack of contentment and keeping up with the joneses.
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by AngelDina(f): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
Intelligent and respectful people always have attitude of fact finding' not fault finding. shocked tongue
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by maclatunji: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
AngelDina:
Intelligent and respectful people always have attitude of fact finding' not fault finding. shocked tongue

Nice.
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by maclatunji: 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
bukatyne:

Really? And men keep complaining gold diggers abound?

I am sure it's because there was no love or the money was the man's only value in the first place

It is really lack of contentment and keeping up with the joneses.

I am sure it won't take a month of marriage for many of the pretty ideas running in your head to evaporate in the face of reality. Love thrives where there is comfort and withers where there is little or none.
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by dayokanu(m): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
This just goes to show there is an element of gold digging in almost every woman

When would we start seeing rich women marry dirt poor guys?
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by bukatyne(f): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
maclatunji:

I am sure it won't take a month of marriage for many of the pretty ideas running in your head to evaporate in the face of reality. Love thrives where there is comfort and withers where there is little or none.

Love means different things to different people.

If a man loses his job after 10yrs of marriage, what happens?

Don't worry about me, I know the kind of life I want and I am working towards it.

I also know that God will crown my efforts with success.
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by baby124: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
dayokanu: This just goes to show there is an element of gold digging in almost every woman

Dare to dream Dayo. You too can dream of a sugar mummy. Nothing spoil. Some guys go for her type, knowing fully well why she is there. The problem with these girls is that they abandon ship as soon as things start looking bad.
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
dayokanu: This just goes to show there is an element of gold digging in almost every woman

I'm sure they are out there someplace called hidden valley grin hummm wait a min...I thought good sex conquers ALL *yimu* grin
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by dayokanu(m): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
But we have succesful men going to the village to marry poor girls

If women tell us its love, we should have Bankers or Oil workers going to marry Mechanics and Carpentars like some Oyinbos do
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by AngelDina(f): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
don't take me wrong ....!! I'm just trying to comforting myself .. grin

like i know money can't buy happiness , but its more comfortable to cry on BMW than on a bicycle...!! cool

1 Like

Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by baby124: 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
AngelDina: don't take me wrong ....!! I'm just trying to comforting myself .. grin

like i know money can't buy happiness , but its more comfortable to cry on BMW than on a bicycle...!! cool

You must be a Nigerian girl. That phrase is so Nigerian. ROTFLMAO. i feel you though. The heat in Nigeria alone will dry you out on a bicycle. Man must survive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do Couples Living In One Room With Kids Cope With Love Making In Their Midst / How Much And How Long Does It Take To Do DNA Paternity Test In Nigeria? / Peanut Flour Coating Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.