Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

He Knows I Love Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Knows I Love Him. (1623 Views)

My Mother Knows I Am A Virgin / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" / He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Knows I Love Him. by Kellychukadibbs(m): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2013
I am a 25 year old undergraduate of Imo state university, owerri studying mass communication and I am a 3rd year student. I am writting this story to come out and free my conscience, so that although we are no longer togeether, he can forgive me.
I met Jude in 2011 when I just got admitted in IMSU, he was very nice and was like a guide for me as I went through the ups and downs of registration as a freshers. When ever I am tired as a result of stress, he would come to me and say, be strong for the journey has only begun. He was so caring that I always wished that we were lovers. After a few weeks, many of our my friends were beginning to think that we were dating.
Shortly after my matriculation, jude and I started dating, we were so happy because for me it was a dream come true and for him it was like he finally found happiness. Things went on smoothly for us over the months as we enjoyed sticking to each other showering each other with love, care, joy, peace and harmony. I always felt like a queen when ever he introduced me to his friends, knowing that he is popular around the campus, I felt honoured knowing that I am dating one of the most influencial students around.
January 2012, however began the part of the relationship which I wish never surfaced....it started as a result of my meeting the snr.adviser to the chairperson on environment, imo state house of assembly...it was a day I wish never came...he invited me to his office severally but after much refusal and huge pressure from my friends I decided to visit him..+n getting there, the reception I received was very heart warming. I was so comfortable sitting and talking with him. After a few weeks, I started making it a habit to visit him every weekend, after two visits to his hotel room @ concorde hotels, I betrayed my love for Jude (had sex with Hon.Mike). When I told my friends about it, they were like..."Hello, please, this is a guy who gives nothing less than 30k anytym u go to his office and you are here killing yourself over one good for nothing Jude". I began to read meaning into their words, because Hon.mike never let me leave his office or hotel room without having a bundle of naira notes. It took some months before Jude found out that I was no longer faithful, although he has been suspecting and complaining to his friends but he never told me. He called me one evening while I was with Hon.Mike and I lied that I was in the village with my grandma, not knowing that he has called my cousin to know if I was in the village. She told him NO unsuspectingly, but called me to tell me...unfortunately her call came in shortly after Jude hung up. I knew I was in a lot of trouble, but I lied to him and got out. Hon. Mike had a thanks giving service @ assumpta cathedral in September, I was present, unsuspectingly Jude was too...he saw me, didn't do as if he did..he left for concorde where the reception was held, he didn't even act as if I was present, he noticed me helping to serve guests, some guest also wanted my phone number which I gave out without much to say. Jude never said a word about it, I knew he felt bad, but he never confronted me. Jude soon started avoiding me and I knew it was because of what he saw @ Hon.Mike's party...all my efforts to reach him proved abortive as he no longer takes my calls, reply my txts, even on social networks. Whenever I went to his hostel, because of his influence, the gate man will never allow me in. He always told me that the president said he shouldn't let me in. After suffering such embarrassments a couple of times and with the advice of my friends, I decided to forget Jude. I never had anything to do with him since I had Hon Mike. Who was spilling the cash and 2 oda campus guys who were desperate to have me either for keeps or for sex. On Dec.11 2012, I made a shocking discovery of my life, my class mate. Who regularly told me that I shld forget Jude and face Hon Mike...was coming out of Jude's room with just a wrapper tied to her Chest....I was mad, I started regreting everything...I confronted her and they reply she gave me was that " Jude deserves love, and you were not willing to give it to him". I felt very dejected, I felt ashamed knowing that I have lost the love of my life!!!!
Re: He Knows I Love Him. by carzola(m): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2013
So what advice do u need? U girls always want ready made guys, the dfrence btween money and love is obvious. Money can never buy love, never follow peer influence always be urself and follow ur heart.. U had a good guy, a good relationship with good prospects and u sold it for money that would stop coming when ur so called hon. mike is tired of ur hole.. There is nothing to do cause in life u win some and lose some. Give ur life to christ and a good man would come ur way when the time is right love him and be faithful to him..and God would bless your union call me if u need personal counseling, 08108955715

2 Likes

Re: He Knows I Love Him. by Idongi(m): 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
Just move on with your life,but let it be a lesson to you and to others girls should lean to creat their love from nothing and surely get to something such relationship normally last not to hang with the one someone's earls ve already created
Re: He Knows I Love Him. by olumaxi(m): 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
D story u just wrote has nothin to do with d caption..dawm,u r realy confused..hey,may thunder fire jude if he ever accepts u back in his life
Re: He Knows I Love Him. by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
@Idongi:
Just move on with your life,but let it be a lesson to you and to others girls should lean to creat their love from nothing and surely get to something such relationship normally last not to hang with the one someone's earls ve already created
you said the truth, money is everything to some, and just part of everything to others, the earlier we tune of to this the better, don't sacrifice your tomorrow today because something that can give you temporary happiness and permanent pains.
Re: He Knows I Love Him. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
Kellychukadibbs: I am a 25 year old undergraduate of Imo state university, owerri studying mass communication and I am a 3rd year student. I am writting this story to come out and free my conscience, so that although we are no longer togeether, he can forgive me.
I met Jude in 2011 when I just got admitted in IMSU, he was very nice and was like a guide for me as I went through the ups and downs of registration as a freshers. When ever I am tired as a result of stress, he would come to me and say, be strong for the journey has only begun. He was so caring that I always wished that we were lovers. After a few weeks, many of our my friends were beginning to think that we were dating.
Shortly after my matriculation, jude and I started dating, we were so happy because for me it was a dream come true and for him it was like he finally found happiness. Things went on smoothly for us over the months as we enjoyed sticking to each other showering each other with love, care, joy, peace and harmony. I always felt like a queen when ever he introduced me to his friends, knowing that he is popular around the campus, I felt honoured knowing that I am dating one of the most influencial students around.
January 2012, however began the part of the relationship which I wish never surfaced....it started as a result of my meeting the snr.adviser to the chairperson on environment, imo state house of assembly...it was a day I wish never came...he invited me to his office severally but after much refusal and huge pressure from my friends I decided to visit him..+n getting there, the reception I received was very heart warming. I was so comfortable sitting and talking with him. After a few weeks, I started making it a habit to visit him every weekend, after two visits to his hotel room @ concorde hotels, I betrayed my love for Jude (had sex with Hon.Mike). When I told my friends about it, they were like..."Hello, please, this is a guy who gives nothing less than 30k anytym u go to his office and you are here killing yourself over one good for nothing Jude". I began to read meaning into their words, because Hon.mike never let me leave his office or hotel room without having a bundle of naira notes. It took some months before Jude found out that I was no longer faithful, although he has been suspecting and complaining to his friends but he never told me. He called me one evening while I was with Hon.Mike and I lied that I was in the village with my grandma, not knowing that he has called my cousin to know if I was in the village. She told him NO unsuspectingly, but called me to tell me...unfortunately her call came in shortly after Jude hung up. I knew I was in a lot of trouble, but I lied to him and got out. Hon. Mike had a thanks giving service @ assumpta cathedral in September, I was present, unsuspectingly Jude was too...he saw me, didn't do as if he did..he left for concorde where the reception was held, he didn't even act as if I was present, he noticed me helping to serve guests, some guest also wanted my phone number which I gave out without much to say. Jude never said a word about it, I knew he felt bad, but he never confronted me. Jude soon started avoiding me and I knew it was because of what he saw @ Hon.Mike's party...all my efforts to reach him proved abortive as he no longer takes my calls, reply my txts, even on social networks. Whenever I went to his hostel, because of his influence, the gate man will never allow me in. He always told me that the president said he shouldn't let me in. After suffering such embarrassments a couple of times and with the advice of my friends, I decided to forget Jude. I never had anything to do with him since I had Hon Mike. Who was spilling the cash and 2 oda campus guys who were desperate to have me either for keeps or for sex. On Dec.11 2012, I made a shocking discovery of my life, my class mate. Who regularly told me that I shld forget Jude and face Hon Mike...was coming out of Jude's room with just a wrapper tied to her Chest....I was mad, I started regreting everything...I confronted her and they reply she gave me was that " Jude deserves love, and you were not willing to give it to him". I felt very dejected, I felt ashamed knowing that I have lost the love of my life!!!!
which kain story be dis? no be man you be?
Re: He Knows I Love Him. by WAM1(f): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hmm- I'm sure this hurts the two parties involved. Lesson learned- never bow to pressure. Act because you chose to so you can deal adequately with the consequences of your actions.
Re: He Knows I Love Him. by daisyella: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
We all make mistakes, u made a mistake by getting influenced by peer pressure and betraying U̶̲̥̅̊я relationship, as an imsu student 2, I know wot dose girls r like. Forgive urself and ask Jide 2 forgive u, if he accepts u back fyn, if he doesn't, accept ur fate and learn ur lessons. Money is not evrythin. I ope u fynd love again
Re: He Knows I Love Him. by Evergreen4(m): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
This is always the result when girls marry men who re suppose to b their boyfriend n date guys who re suppose to b their husband.
Re: He Knows I Love Him. by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 01, 2013
Why r u feelin dejectin? Why r u now missin him? Did anyone carry out brain transplant on u wen u rejected jude and accepted hon mike? Pls get out frm my presence! U r just one of dose gold diggin lazy azz girls around.

1 Like

Re: He Knows I Love Him. by greedie1(f): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2013
is jude or hon mike on nl
btw i didn't read ur story.
Re: He Knows I Love Him. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2013
Good for u! Public toilet! Tua! *spits*

1 Like

Re: He Knows I Love Him. by Chomzy19(f): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: Good for u! Public toilet! Tua! *spits*
y is she a public toilet because she has slept wit 2 guys? Hw many hve u slept wit? .... Sm pple n dia self righteous attitude.
@op pls wen nxt u want to post, get ur title well... Cos i dont see hw dis title conveys wat u finally wrote; again dont beat urself up abt it, u wouldnt hv married jude, dis sch thing rarely ever leads to it. As for ur friend, dont worry jude wil leave her soon, he is just revenging. As for u i suggest u better get on wit ur lyf n study hard if u luv money dt much; cos is really tough out here n no hon can take kia of ur needs permanetly, only U can do that.
Re: He Knows I Love Him. by slimming: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
You try o, i no feel compose this long story o
Re: He Knows I Love Him. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
Chomzy19: y is she a public toilet because she has slept wit 2 guys? Hw many hve u slept wit? .... Sm pple n dia self righteous attitude.
@op pls wen nxt u want to post, get ur title well... Cos i dont see hw dis title conveys wat u finally wrote; again dont beat urself up abt it, u wouldnt hv married jude, dis sch thing rarely ever leads to it. As for ur friend, dont worry jude wil leave her soon, he is just revenging. As for u i suggest u better get on wit ur lyf n study hard if u luv money dt much; cos is really tough out here n no hon can take kia of ur needs permanetly, only U can do that.
Cheating on her bf,Dishing out her number to strangers and sleeping wiv old men for money = public toilet.Comprehende? undecided
Re: He Knows I Love Him. by CrazyMan(m): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2013
The problem with you girls is that you feel money is the solution to all your problems…how wrong you are.

Hon mike would sleep with you, when he’s through he would forward your number to his friends who would take turns to sleep with you...after which he would dump you, go for prettier and tighter girls…the money you sold your love for would cease and you’ll end up being a slot in order to maintain your extravagant lifestyle.

So tell me is this what you really want?

My advice, it’s never too late to make a U turn…your friend was right, Jude deserved love…so sad that she had to snatch yours as a result of your greed.

Look for a hard working guy who has a bright future ahead of him, not proud and pompous wealthy men who make it clear that they’re only interested in that hole beneath your legs.

Be wise.
Re: He Knows I Love Him. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
Kellychukadibbs: I am a 25 year old undergraduate of Imo state university, owerri studying mass communication and I am a 3rd year student. I am writting this story to come out and free my conscience, so that although we are no longer togeether, he can forgive me.

Are you giving us a cooked story? How were you able to see her coming out of Jude's room Sebi u said u ve been denied entrance into his hostel... Gosh! Nairaland
Re: He Knows I Love Him. by dplomaticVal: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
With the way
guys easily fall prey 4u,
one cn indubitably say your
extremely pretty, so thats
why You dnt av to
be paranoid cos
u havnt met ur waterloo yet,
all u av 2 do is stick 2ur moneybag til he officialy calls it quit, then u cn go bck n
see if u cn iron tins out wit ur
embattled bf but if d plan to coalesce wit him proves futile,
there r many Fishes in d ocean.
You'll av 2 forgt him n move on wit ur lyf u must surly fnd ur hrthrob smday, sm1
who wil lv n cherish u a milliion times more than him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding For Séx / Why Do We Stay In A Relationship That Won't Work Out? / Does Showing Your Lady Off To Your Friends Really A Big Deal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.