Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) (25641 Views)

Picture : Male And Female Civet Cat Killed At The Back Of My House / Common ‘cat Parasite’ Influences Human Behaviour / $20 Million CIA Spy Cat On The Soviets Got Hit By A Taxi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
The dog-cat relationship is generally misunderstood. Despite the long-held belief that dogs and cats cannot maintain a relationship with one another, perpetuated by such phrases as "fighting like cats and dogs", and the stereotype of the animal hierarchy of dog-cat-mouse. Relationships between cats and dogs are possible, depending on their personalities and their owners’ patience and understanding.

4 Likes

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
More pictures smiley

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2013
How romantic. smh

1 Like

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by UyiIredia(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
The picture of a cat snuggling up to a dog. Priceless !

3 Likes

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by timpaker(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
One day they must surely fight or behave like the proverbial "Cat and Dog"

1 Like

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Arosa(m): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
That is some cool dog.

1 Like

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Danhumprey: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
Is this for real? Cat and Dog? Can't believe. More like cat and rat.
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Eneze1(f): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
wow, this looks amazing, btw y is the dog always on shade
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by sureteeboy(m): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
Now I'll also create a thread and show you my cat and some rats playing.

6 Likes

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by ayooluwa2(m): 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
it's d same dog... bring the cat to the dog on my street.. datz all

7 Likes

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by PENMIGHT(m): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
I guess a 'cat and dog' life isn't has bad has the English man taught us! "Cat and Dog life"- that is a metaphor right?

2 Likes

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by supaeagles(m): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
This is because the oyimbo cat and dog in that picture have chop beleful (correct meat everything) and live with their owner in a/c house and even watch TV sef so why won't they be happy and frolicking with each other... tell me? Whereas, over here, in most cases, our cats/dogs are perpetually hungry and so eyeing & fighting each other for chance to get some extra food from their master who is also equally hustling around looking for his own daily bread and survival. undecided

(my fellow NLers, thank you, I appreciate your 'likes', it made my day)

42 Likes

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by sirwyte(m): 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
7th 2 comment. Nt doing bad anyway. I blv I'l gt 2 d top one day so hlp me God.7th 2 comment. Nt doing bad anyway. I blv I'l gt 2 d top one day so hlp me God.7th 2 comment. Nt doing bad anyway. I blv I'l gt 2 d top one day so hlp me God.

1 Like

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
Eneze1: wow, this looks amazing, btw y is the dog always on shade
Swag wink
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Anabaraonyepete(m): 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
timpaker: One day they must surely fight or behave like the proverbial "Cat and Dog"
You thaught they are Nigerians that fight huh>>> angry grin

1 Like

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
The dog is well kitted... from all angles
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Blessmira: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2013
pls can u send this Dog 2 Calabar. cheesy I think they av a beter way of takin care of it. :|

1 Like

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Anabaraonyepete(m): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
sirwyte: 7th 2 comment. Nt doing bad anyway. I blv I'l gt 2 d top one day so hlp me God.7th 2 comment. Nt doing bad anyway. I blv I'l gt 2 d top one day so hlp me God.7th 2 comment. Nt doing bad anyway. I blv I'l gt 2 d top one day so hlp me God.
don't use the name of your God invane!!!! angry angry
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by pekelepekele(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
sureteeboy: Now I'll also create a thread and show you my cat and some rats playing.

Hehe funny , That can only happen when you start rubbing eba with your palms without putting it inside your mouth grin

1 Like

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by alaoeri: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
This one na foreign dog & cat no be african own wey hunger don hammer.
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by chinnyonwu(m): 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2013
Always good to see a white pussy
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by wellmax(m): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
The first pix looks very much like PhotoShop
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Biim: 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
Their relationship was definitely not rosy the first time they met, they adapted and became tolerant of one another with time this was the case of a cousin's dog and cat.

Cute pictures.
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by ffo(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
i will like to see pics on cats and rats relationship
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Maxymilliano(m): 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
Nice ... Hope to see pics of cat and mouse snuggling up close someday.
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by yuzedo: 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
LOL! Awesome stuff!
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Caracta(f): 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
China thingz grin
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by PrintShop: 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
Photoshop tinz *runs out of thread*
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
That's a FORCED union right there!

They are joined together with a ROPE...just like society's marriage institution cool.

Remove the rope let's see what happens.

4 Likes

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by adexsimply(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
Caracta: China thingz grin
A-ca-why? grin grin
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by taiocol: 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
fool
Anabaraonyepete:
You thaught they are Nigerians that fight huh>>> angry grin
dnt be studid ass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) / Man Attempts To Control Electric Current / How To Format My Nokia 3110c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.