Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Unscripted: “I Planned To Have A Wife And Then Have Children, But Something Happ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unscripted: “I Planned To Have A Wife And Then Have Children, But Something Happ (3097 Views)

How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career / 2face, Annie, Nadia, Dakore At Jim-Iyke 'Unscripted' Premiere / Jim Iyke Starts Shooting 'Unscripted' Reality Show (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unscripted: “I Planned To Have A Wife And Then Have Children, But Something Happ by chomboc: 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
Songs icon, 2face Idibia has expressed how difficult it is for him to stay in touch with all his children caused by his very active work schedule and for the “painful” fact they've different mothers.

http://www.naijatafia.com/unscripted-i-planned-to-have-a-wife-and-then-have-children-but-something-happened-2face-idibia-opens-up/?preview=true&preview_id=859&preview_nonce=79e90e7b7b

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Rihanna Posts Pictures Of Her "JOYSTICK" Purse Online / Dirty Secrets: Why Jude Is Angry Over Peter And Lola's Marriage / Nollywood Actor, Charles Okafor Is A Year Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.