Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (39177 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
norahvivi: i will like to go straight to the point cause i need your advice right now more than ever.

I have this man that has been helping me out financially and he has been begging me to have a child for him that he will send me to any country to have my child.

Although he has children with his wife but he said he want more children which the wife refused to give him. I have been insisting we use protection, but he always insist on skin to skin.

Recently i noticed that i missed my period, so when i told him he gave me money for the test and said if it is positive i should DECIDE WHAT TO DO AND LET HIM KNOW. On my own side i don't really want to commit any sin by abortion cause my only brother who is married for the past 10yrs is childless and I'm thinking if i can have this child for my brother/family.

Secondly my fiancee who is a pastor, wants us to get married before the end of the year.

Please what should i do should?

Do I explain things to him or just do things my way i.e relocating to somewhere else to have this child including abandoning my education and work?

please i need your advice.

please advice and not insult.
I never thought I would do this but hey

abandoned, abominable, amoral, arch, atrocious, bad news, base, contemptible, debased, degenerate, depraved, devilish, dissolute, egregious, evil, fiendish, flagitious, foul, gross, guilty, heartless, heinous, immoral, impious, impish, incorrigible, indecent, iniquitous, irreligious, low-down, mean, mischievous, nasty, naughty, nefarious, profane, reprobate, rotten, scandalous, shameful, shameless, sinful, unethical, unprincipled, unrighteous, vicious, vile, villainous, wayward, worthless

Phew,
Ok that man would never marry you, you would forever remain a a baby mama and struggle to be relevant. Whatever you do please do not rope pastor with a child that is not his. YOU GIVE WOMEN A BAD NAME angry angry angry angry

You see why society hates when a woman cheats! Disaster!
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by aniiii(f): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
##################//
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by fukn: 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2013
first...u have committed sin already so don't only see abortion as the sin here.........u committed funication which is sin, abortion is murder which is sin too. u can not give whoeva is ur family member dat doesn't have a child d child cos d man that got u pregnant wants the baby....and will neva allow you to. the man that impregnanted u i suppose is married so......don't think of eva getn married to anoda woman's husband cos its a sin to do that.........the onli option you have now is to go to God and ask for forgiveness.....talk to any true man of God who will help talk to your fiancee.....he will still marry u if dats d will of God(i have seen it happen twice) then carry ur baby after delivery if the man wats the child you can give it to him or keep ur baby which eva is your choice.......and totally cut off every tie with ur sugar daddy, give your life totally to christ and start a new life in jesus.......this is the best tin to do dear
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by sayso: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
norahvivi: i will like to go straight to the point cause i need your advice right now more than ever.

I have this man that has been helping me out financially and he has been begging me to have a child for him that he will send me to any country to have my child.

Although he has children with his wife but he said he want more children which the wife refused to give him. I have been insisting we use protection, but he always insist on skin to skin.

Recently i noticed that i missed my period, so when i told him he gave me money for the test and said if it is positive i should DECIDE WHAT TO DO AND LET HIM KNOW. On my own side i don't really want to commit any sin by abortion cause my only brother who is married for the past 10yrs is childless and I'm thinking if i can have this child for my brother/family.

Secondly my fiancee who is a pastor, wants us to get married before the end of the year.

Do I explain things to him or just do things my way i.e relocating to somewhere else to have this child including abandoning my education and work?

The bolded.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by janvier27(m): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
If this story is true, there is no need for anybody to have pity on the pastor. I'd rather say he should thank God that the true character of his fiancee was revealed on time. With her greed, she wouldn't have made a good wife, and of course she would ve been jumping on sugar daddies even in her marriage. And what makes her think her childless brother will be interested in this baby.It appears she is more interested in keeping the baby. Goodluck, and see what understanding can be reached with the sugar daddy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
More discouragement for the single guys...madam na wa o...though u tried by opening up cos many of this exist within here.

Don't even know what advice to give cos everything is complicated here.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
@op
Be HAPPY!!!!Atleast you wudnt give birth to a BASTARD,that might add to the very many nuisances will have in Nigeria#pun intended#
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
You don't want insults but u can sleep with married man while having a pastor for a fiance. You no dey go church?
I have no pity for, as you lay ur bed, u shall lie.
this is what happens to people that don't value their body. What's the difference between you and a peddler?
you are a disgrace to womanhood. Don't u have home training? No wonder naija men fear women, giving bad names to the innocent ones and happily coming here to ask for advice. Advice ko advice ni. That pastor should better find out who u are now before marrying you. You have finish opening ur legs for a married man, now u want to go and ruin pastors life.

you don't want to commit sin. What do u think u were doing with the married man? Ten commandments?
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nten: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
Since the reason u dated ur sugardaddy was cos he was helping u financially, keep the child so he would help u more financially this time in England.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Pinkybush: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
Wen u were enjoy sugar daddy's money u didnt look 4 us 4 advice. Na the time be dis, abi? I tot u girls dont always need a single young guy but rather prefer to open two legs 4 sugar daddies claiming to be runs girls while enjoying the front seat of his car.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by esiri4jesu(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
Keep the pregnancy and forget about your fiance. You are not worthy of a pastor's wife.From your story, your pastor fiance is not spirit filled and you are a very deceptive lady.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Gifted4all(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
[quote
author=norahvivi]i will like to go straight to the point cause i need
your advice right now more than ever.when he was showering u with cash did u seek for my advice.nw is tym for u to sleep on d bed u hv made for ursef.imagine having a pastor as a fiancee nd u still went ahead and cheated on him.infact abandone everytin and dissappear frm dis place

I have this man that has been helping me out financially and he has been
begging me to have a child for him that he will send me to any country
to have my child.

Although he has children with his wife but he said he want more children
which the wife refused to give him. I have been insisting we use
protection, but he always insist on skin to skin.

Recently i noticed that i missed my period, so when i told him he gave
me money for the test and said if it is positive i should DECIDE WHAT TO
DO AND LET HIM KNOW. On my own side i don't really want to commit any
sin by abortion cause my only brother who is married for the past 10yrs
is childless and I'm thinking if i can have this child for my
brother/family.

Secondly my fiancee who is a pastor, wants us to get married before the
end of the year.

Do I explain things to him or just do things my way i.e relocating to
somewhere else to have this child including abandoning my education and
work?

please advice and not insult.[/quote]
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by collynzo2(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
lynpetra: @op
Be HAPPY!!!!Atleast you wudnt give birth to a BASTARD,that might add to the very many nuisances will have in Nigeria#pun intended#
I agree with what you said, but do you know the meaning of pun?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Hillaco: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
my advice for u is to get married to ur sugar daddy; for the sake of the innocent bby.,
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by manucho: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
carzola: Let he who is witout sin be the 1st to cast the stone, we all make mistakes in life due to ignorance.. I would advice you confes your sins to God and your pastor husband to be and acept your fate.. I know how emotionally down you would be but try and gather strength and courage to face what ever is coming your way.. I advice you find solace in the word of God.

nice one bro and i love your matuarity with this advice....respect man
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
SUGAR DADDY WANTS A SACRIFICIAL LAMB, AND TELLS U HE WANTS MORE CHILDREN AND U BELIEVE? BABES, ARE U A LEARNER? CANT YOU EVEN LEARN FROM OTHER PEOPLE's SAD EXPERIENCE? SEEK THE FORGIVENESS OF YOUR FIANCE AND IF HE ACCEPTS YOU BACK, THANK GOD FOR U BUT IF HE REFUSES, GET READY TO BECOM A SINGLE BABYMAMA,. DONT THINK OF HANDING ANOTHER MAN's CHILD TO UR BROTHER OR EVEN TO THE FATHER HIMSELF COS I DONT KNOW WHAT HE NEEDS A BABY FOR AT HIS AGE. THE BABY CAN BEAR YOUR FATHER's NAME, AFTERALL ITS ALLOWED IN MOST COMMUNITIES. TAKE HEART
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by nonjebose(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
aniiii!!! do u want the sin and jeopardy multiplied? well,it's better you confess your sin to God and fiance.marry none
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Temptee101(m): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS HURRAY!!
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Exponental(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
That ur fiance is a real man of God. God just exposed d type of woman he intended marrying.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by ugotuf(m): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
I don't believe this story jare.But if it is true, na God wey love Him boys save the pastor sha.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Kennedyiheme: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
carzola: Let he who is witout sin be the 1st to cast the stone, we all make mistakes in life due to ignorance.. I would advice you confes your sins to God and your pastor husband to be and acept your fate.. I know how emotionally down you would be but try and gather strength and courage to face what ever is coming your way.. I advice you find solace in the word of God.
,there is a limit in which that bible chapter shld come in... do u wonna tell me she isnt concious that she is engaged?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by smallatobs(m): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
Well just tell the pastor that you cant marry him because you are pregnant for a man you love that you will be jesebel to his ministry, and beg for his forgiveness so that you could have a happy home with your new lover (sugar daddy). And mind you the pregnancy its not a mistake but you guys plan for it and it work out
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
Phiozy: SUGAR DADDY WANTS A SACRIFICIAL LAMB, AND TELLS U HE WANTS MORE CHILDREN AND U BELIEVE? BABES, ARE U A LEARNER? CANT YOU EVEN LEARN FROM OTHER PEOPLE's SAD EXPERIENCE? SEEK THE FORGIVENESS OF YOUR FIANCE AND IF HE ACCEPTS YOU BACK, THANK GOD FOR U BUT IF HE REFUSES, GET READY TO BECOM A SINGLE BABYMAMA,. DONT THINK OF HANDING ANOTHER MAN's CHILD TO UR BROTHER OR EVEN TO THE FATHER HIMSELF COS I DONT KNOW WHAT HE NEEDS A BABY FOR AT HIS AGE. THE BABY CAN BEAR YOUR FATHER's NAME, AFTERALL ITS ALLOWED IN MOST COMMUNITIES. TAKE HEART

she is not a learner, she wants to travel to UK or US, remember that's what she was promised. grin
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by free2ryhme: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2013

Tell the truth ...... This is the bitter truth ... Let no one sweet talk you
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by mchileks4luv(f): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dear am sorry 4 Your̶̲̥̅̊ stupidty,♓☺ wud Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ cliam 2hav a fiance A pastor yet Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ sleep with sugar daddy skin 2 skin n also 4 get 2 take pills M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dear Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ not wise enough.don't even think of having such child 4 yr broder,better tell Your̶̲̥̅̊ fiance n face the consiquese.i hate babes like Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Daresh(f): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2013

You are a BIAATCH! A dirty stinking BIAATCH!!!!
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by AlPicapcI(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
girls sha!!! despite all the ritual talks all around, ladies still deaf eared. so you even work? greediness wont kill you, oldman with children who have enjoyed his life with his wife and at his old age he decides to fool with you and you succomb after giving you some change out of his loots...you suck ma'am.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Connoisseur(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
. On my own side i don't really want to commit any sin by abortion
lol @ the hypocrisy.

The money must be very big for you to try and convince yourself this way. You ve already made up your mind to have this baby, why dont you go ahead and do it. its not like you are the first and definitely will not be the last.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
Phiozy: SUGAR DADDY WANTS A SACRIFICIAL LAMB, AND TELLS U HE WANTS MORE CHILDREN AND U BELIEVE? BABES, ARE U A LEARNER? CANT YOU EVEN LEARN FROM OTHER PEOPLE's SAD EXPERIENCE? SEEK THE FORGIVENESS OF YOUR FIANCE AND IF HE ACCEPTS YOU BACK, THANK GOD FOR U BUT IF HE REFUSES, GET READY TO BECOM A SINGLE BABYMAMA,. DONT THINK OF HANDING ANOTHER MAN's CHILD TO UR BROTHER OR EVEN TO THE FATHER HIMSELF COS I DONT KNOW WHAT HE NEEDS A BABY FOR AT HIS AGE. THE BABY CAN BEAR YOUR FATHER's NAME, AFTERALL ITS ALLOWED IN MOST COMMUNITIES. TAKE HEART

CHICS LEARN FROM THE PRO ABOVE

1 Like

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by PrettySpicey(f): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
You are dating a Pastor, so he probably thinks you are a good Christian girl...hmmm. But the reality is you are not. I am not judging you, NOPE. Another reality check - you have to take responsibility of your action. Since you had the courage to cheat on your Pastor boyfriend and sleep with another woman's husband (and helping you financially is a poor excuse) and also you had the senseless courage to sleep with him without protection (ever heard of HIV?) - well, given all this 'courage' you have, I think you should take the bull by the horn, go see your Pastor boyfriend tell him the whole truth, allow him decide what he wants now (that is if he will forgive you or not) and then have this baby and somehow find a way to take care of the child. If giving the child to your childless brother is the best alternative, do that.
But stop now and begin to do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by agitator: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2013

Okay, how much will you pay for this storyline to be well polished for BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE? angry angry angry
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
ASHAWO. i spit on you and your future grave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#HarmattanPickUpLines:Funny Pick Up Lines Guys Are Using For Ladies On Harmattan / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen / 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.