Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,191 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (39175 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by akinladejo: 2:13am On Jun 28, 2013
My babe this is not a mistake it was a well calculated atempt to get the juicy promises fulfiled:go to any country of ur choice and deliver d baby and also continue to enjoy d financing. What do u want me to tell u? Not to go abroad again or not to get those financial assistance? No! but remember a man can promised but.... Ur case is not d first and doubt if is going to be d last cos something like this happened to a girl in those days when I was in school, she couldn go to her boy friend cos of shame but had to deliver d baby for d baba alaanu.anyway happy married life in advance
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 28, 2013
Fake story
Modified answer
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 4:10am On Jun 28, 2013
Poster, when you were enjoying your sugar addy and the money he was spendingon you, where was I? Did you call me to come and chop your moneiz?

Now, asiri ti fe tu ( fowl ynash wan open), you come dey bother me. Why do ppl ask for help when they're in trouble and not while they're enjoying? angry

'twaaaaaa.......if you hadn't gotten pregnant now, you go continue to enjoy am.

Next time, send me half of the money your sugar daddy spends on you, ok?
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 4:13am On Jun 28, 2013
akinladejo: My babe this is not a mistake it was a well calculated atempt to get the juicy promises fulfiled:go to any country of ur choice and deliver d baby and also continue to enjoy d financing. What do u want me to tell u? Not to go abroad again or not to get those financial assistance? No! but remember a man can promised but.... Ur case is not d first and doubt if is going to be d last cos something like this happened to a girl in those days when I was in school, she couldn go to her boy friend cos of shame but had to deliver d baby for d baba alaanu.anyway happy married life in advance

Tell her o

My pastor says that we all have a purpose.........to serve a purpose.

Don't go and kill the baby o.....
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 4:14am On Jun 28, 2013
Modified
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 28, 2013
norahvivi: HEY IDIOT FOR YOUR INFORMATION U JUST WASTING YOUR DATA AND STRENGTH OK BUT DAT IS JUST A FAKE STORY I GAVE OUT AND U CAN AS WELL HUG A TRANSFORMER FOR MY SAKE! IDIOT

OMG
So na time I waste eh kwa?
Mschtwwwww
Stop it o
Withdrew posts
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by dagentility(f): 7:04am On Jun 28, 2013
Babe i really feel sorry 4 u,i knw u wil b askin ur self which devil made u do wat u did,my advice 4 u dont ever terminate dat baby in ur womb cos if u do dats d begining of frustration in ur life.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Jayjey(m): 7:17am On Jun 28, 2013
Hmmm. U ar funny u realise abortion is a sin and u still went ahead flesh to flesh. Well d best option is to marry ur sugar daddy. Shikena.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by wakaman: 7:34am On Jun 28, 2013
In yoruba... We call your kind - ODOKO!
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Monsuratsnn: 7:58am On Jun 28, 2013
Giv d prgnancy 2 d rightful owner cos if u dont nemesis will surely catch up wit u
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by pato123: 8:14am On Jun 28, 2013
Ma dear, u hv already committed sin by goin 2 sleep wt anoda man's wife. Dat is againt d commandment. And nw ur affriad to committe anoda sin? Lock up joor go and remove dat baby if u dont want ur future to be bleeped up. So u kw dat ur broda has no child 4 complete 10yrs, and here u are affried to remove a baby dat belongs to u. Is simple, get rid of d child, stay away 4rm ur so called sugar daddy, confess ur sins to God and marry ur fiance. Den in time confess to ur husband wat happened to u in d passed and ask 4 forgiveness 4rm him. SIMPLE! But nxt time gal, BE CAREFUL!!!
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by sayso: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2013
II think these are stories to generate traffic for NL. Please ignore the bullshit.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Hemanwel(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2013
Jamie b:
my dear, here you go wrong. This is not a mistake for she knew fully what she is going into. She mentioned she didnt want to commit d sin of abortion but she knows that sexual urge with a married man is a sin as well. Just tell your fiance that you are not worthy of his love. But then i doubt if this story is true. You have a pastor fiance and you still meddling around. Pls breakup with him sharp sharp before you pull his ministry down
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by K114: 8:45am On Jun 28, 2013
Typical example of naija babes now-a-days... I just dey sorry d pastor!
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Hemanwel(m): 8:46am On Jun 28, 2013
Jamie b:
my dear, here you go wrong. This is not a mistake for she knew fully what she is going into. She mentioned she didnt want to commit d sin of abortion but she knows that sexual urge with a married man is a sin as well. Just tell your fiance that you are not worthy of his love. But then i doubt if this story is true. You have a pastor fiance and you still meddling around. Pls breakup with him sharp sharp before you pull his ministry down
Best comment,best advice.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Revolva(m): 8:47am On Jun 28, 2013
I GO INSULT OO.....
so you dey play games abi ...and no you wanna put your innocent fiance in trouble....girls ...girls..i am getting tired of the way you folk live life so tricky....
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by empero4luv: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2013
nice one,clap 4 ur self.
grin
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by rejennis: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2013
Nollywood script
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by paddybrown39(m): 9:27am On Jun 28, 2013
I belive u r more than 18years u N̶̲̥̅̊ wat u wanted! U ve sex skin to skin wit your sugar daddy and ur xpecting a Plasma TV as a babe! R u a leaner. Y didn't u take pile afta d sex. Abeg Ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ά̲̣̥k̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ dis gals N̶̲̥̅̊ d fool demselves again. U r jst bin carried away wit wat ur sugar daddy said ''takin u 2 any country 2 ve a babe 4 him'' wish u safe delivery!
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by teemy(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2013
Linoversace: Come clean to both parties ...
Tell the Sugar Daddy you are pregnant and to pastor that you have been cheating on him.
the solution. you got here by deceiving your fiance. stop the lying lifestyle for future's sake.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by norahvivi: 9:39am On Jun 28, 2013
SO IT SHALL BE UNTO YOUR GENERATION AND EVEN DE ONES TO COME , HE-GOAT LIKE UR ANCESTORS WHY NOT MIND UR OWN BUZ HUH?
Pedro JP:

Ijust termed dis a fake story and decide to read pple's comment only for me to see realize u faked d story and still had d spinal to open ur mouth against pple. Since ur brain can only think of this story as a way to have fun i guess ur character is not far from it. Whether u really did this or not, ur future will be aligned with it and d implications pple have voiced out here shall be ur fate. Silly girl. Hey if u need me to reverse this, just write a capital sorry and post here otherwise believe it or not, from today u'll fulfill what u told us in ur live and pple will mock u
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by norahvivi: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2013
YOUR ANCESTORS DID, HOPE U STILL REMEMBER THEM HUH?
CAMEROONPRIDE: you are a scum , how dare you? who allowed you to quote me?
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by norahvivi: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2013
THANKS FOR UR ADVICE BUT PLAY DE CD OF UR LIFE AND AMEND TOO, I DONT NEED UR FUCKING ADVICE U ADVICE URSELF FIRST!
da-gentility:
Babe i really feel sorry 4 u,i knw u wil b askin ur self which devil made u do wat u did,my advice 4 u dont ever terminate dat baby in ur womb cos if u do dats d begining of frustration in ur life.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by olekubaby: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2013
OP,with all that have been said so far, good or bad, insult or sympathy, i hope you have learnt something from the comments so far. On the other hand, i want to lean on the side which says the story is a fabrication and not actually what happened. Well whatever,you need to know that God is the only person we need to FEAR in all we do or say.The fear of God keeps us in line. Best of luck
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by norahvivi: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2013
and i hope u learned something too?
oleku baby: OP,with all that have been said so far, good or bad, insult or sympathy, i hope you have learnt something from the comments so far. On the other hand, i want to lean on the side which says the story is a fabrication and not actually what happened. Well whatever,you need to know that God is the only person we need to FEAR in all we do or say.The fear of God keeps us in line. Best of luck
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by gemini35(m): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2013
joel lala: fake story...**yawns**

fake story indeed,her education and work,
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by umohmfonobong: 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
just carry your cross, when you were busy cheating on your pastor friend, you did not know it will come to this, your pastor friend self is not in the spirit if not he would have seen your unseen life, carry your cross
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Ishilove: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
This story is as fake as Nicki Minaj's buttocks angry

Iidiot poster. Opkonu radarada
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Seralph(f): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
[quote author=Hemanwel][/quote]. The deed has already been done and their is no need reprimanding or rebuking her. I will advise you my dearest to seek now for the face of God. Just like mary magdalene did. Tell your fiancé what u did. Perhaps, he may forgive and take you back. Don't think of marring the other man cause God forbids polygamous marriage. Give birth to ur child, and let ur heart decide whom to take custody of the child. Furthermore, give ur life to christ and quit the sinful life and acts. I pray that our Lord with the help and intercession of our blessed virgin mary, will see you through.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by belicasa: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
u would have consult me b4 now, is 2 late now but if u want twin u can reach me on my naira page gud luck.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by wandevincent(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
Wot do u mean u dnt want to commit sin by abortion, were u not commiting sin when u were dating and having premarital sex wit a sugar daddy when u had ur fiancee?? Hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen / Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? / #HarmattanPickUpLines:Funny Pick Up Lines Guys Are Using For Ladies On Harmattan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.