Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,059 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:12 AM

Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (39148 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by aduaba(f): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
Madam dnt throw dust into anyone's eyes. Which big gal of today gets pregnant ignorantly ? It's da likes of you who make children suffer cos they always feel left out..and please next time dnt post such a silly topic. Men read all these things and call all women cheats.. angry
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by pbling: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
dont kil jst tel ya fiance,did u knw dat u r a muderer?u gat fiance n sti datin som,u jst want 2 kil d pasto
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by norahvivi: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
IT IS U AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ARE ALL MURDERER U PIG!!, AND HU ASK FOR UR OPINION?
pbling: dont kil jst tel ya fiance,did u knw dat u r a muderer?u gat fiance n sti datin som,u jst want 2 kil d pasto
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by norahvivi: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
AND LOOKING AT YOU ALONE U ARE MASTER IN DE GAME OF ABORTION AND U HV DE GUT TO EVEN ADVICE SOMEONE?...BITCH
aduaba: Madam dnt throw dust into anyone's eyes. Which big gal of today gets pregnant ignorantly ? It's da likes of you who make children suffer cos they always feel left out..and please next time dnt post such a silly topic. Men read all these things and call all women cheats.. angry
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Tinkybabe(f): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
Surprised people believe this poo of a story.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by sweetliet: 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
Godwinsilas: You are just pointless, anyway my advices goes these ways.

Have the baby the choose a better place like hell.

Please look for your period before someone else find it.

You have alread commited sin by having sex with another when you have your fiancee.,.,.. So called pastor if it's true.
Then you can also have sex with your brother to give him baby(bouncing baby boy for that matter) so just continue sinning in order to please everybody

You can also get married it's not a problem just introduce the rest.

In general if this story is true then your whole life need an advice with insult.
Lol.......its either u are high on something or u are just wickedly hilarious......dis advise na die!
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by gedtalks(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
aduaba: Madam dnt throw dust into anyone's eyes. Which big gal of today gets pregnant ignorantly ? It's da likes of you who make children suffer cos they always feel left out..and please next time dnt post such a silly topic. Men read all these things and call all women cheats.. angry
As in are you aying that the ''big girls'' maybe.........em.... the likes of you. Cof- cof . F*ck their sugar daddy carefully or are you condeming the entire act of f*cking another ladys husband. Where do you stand...emm....''big girl''. My dear the real ''big girls'' are those that are COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT OF SO CALLED SUGAR DADDIES. They are NOT FUCKKEDDDDD for money. Wake up jare

1 Like

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by iyestella: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
Babe u no try atall but all d same Go ad tell ur Pastor
friend....... Wat happend. I pray he understnd gudluck......
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by aduaba(f): 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
gedtalks: As in are you aying that the ''big girls'' maybe.........em.... the likes of you. Cof- cof . F*ck their sugar daddy carefully or are you condeming the entire act of f*cking another ladys husband. Where do you stand...emm....''big girl''. My dear the real ''big girls'' are those that are COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT OF SO CALLED SUGAR DADDIES. They are NOT FUCKKEDDDDD for money. Wake up jare
I wonder why guys get threatened when they hear 'big gals'..anyway not everyone thinks as you do.Big gal in this context means a grown woman for God sakes that is what its supposed to mean. undecided
get over my opinion and give yours cos i think that is what you are expected to do not to ask where i stand cos the poster needs ur advise and not me..
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by aduaba(f): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
norahvivi: AND LOOKING AT YOU ALONE U ARE MASTER IN DE GAME OF ABORTION AND U HV DE GUT TO EVEN ADVICE SOMEONE?...BITCH
looking at me? wow..and who is advising who? i did not advise anyone i only asked the poster that is you to stop posting such irrelevant tales cos you and i kno its all made up..i mean this story does not make sense just like the poster..next time u need attention put up a better tale not this joke..
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Koleman(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
You dont ve to confused! Its a simple matter. Just hang yourself! Rope no cost again
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by godman01(m): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
What are you looking for in the first place?
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by k2039: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2013
Teespice: Wrongest place to seek for advice.

OP, I hate to say this but it is this act of yours that will make the likes of 190 and dondav insult you and women in general. You had a relationship which was leading to marriage yet you threw it away by sleeping with a man who is married. Do yourself a favour, end whatever it is you have with the married man, tell your fiancé what has happened and seek for his forgiveness then start life afresh. Whether you abort the pregnancy or not is up to you because I cannot advise you to do anything to it. Let this serve as a lesson to you that you cannot eat your cake and have it back.

My two cents.
Ori e pe gan (you head is very complete)
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by k2039: 9:26am On Jun 29, 2013
Samabu07: What's the name of this Nollywood movie again?
gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Monicasque(f): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
sister girl you made your bed lie on it. Didn't you know that you was making a baby when yols were doing skin on. Look honey girl , you should be more worried about your health coz sugar paps has been skinning you and the wifey. What if he gave you aids?. You knew you was getting preg when you were skinning him , or did you think you was busy playing with water
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
Mmm y d women always want t hv everythn u had ur pastor bt stl went around wt a married man hel will liv u hv ur child n raise hm cum out clean t da pastor
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by paschalomenihu: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
You are a fool already.you are already committing Sin so killing the baby is not a new thing, and i know you have being doing, the process of making the baby i know you know that it is a big sin.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Goldenboy007(m): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
i wonder why this topic is a biggie !!! something that happens almost everyday or is it because she was bold enough to post her own on national news? Some of you so called gal advisers are doing worse stuffs and your reward go land your domot soon, you guy advisers are forever mugus to such gals !!!Pastor my foot !!!! A cheap qualification to get away with so many atrocities !!! And for you OP, go on enjoy the life of your head !!! you don't even sound remorseful!!! i no sorry for you or your suegbe pastor fiance or the useless Sugar daddy, it is that innocent fetus that would one day call you mummy i sorry for !!! mscweeeeeeeeee angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by nikadanma(f): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2013
Do ur pastor fiance a favor and break up with him, but keep the baby; do not have an abortion..However, don't expect a happy ending with the married man. Its sad but that guy said what he had to say to have u the way he wanted and you fell for it. Now, he may disappear to avoid trouble, or he will send u abroad to have the baby as he said he would, to get u out of sight. Either way, the man will do what he needs to do to save himself and his marriage. If he cared abt u, he would have asked u to be with him. The guy played you sha its not the end of the world. Be wise and more aware from now on, thats all..
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by YankeeJoe(m): 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
norahvivi: i will like to go straight to the point cause i need your advice right now more than ever.

I have this man that has been helping me out financially and he has been begging me to have a child for him that he will send me to any country to have my child.

Although he has children with his wife but he said he want more children which the wife refused to give him. I have been insisting we use protection, but he always insist on skin to skin.

Recently i noticed that i missed my period, so when i told him he gave me money for the test and said if it is positive i should DECIDE WHAT TO DO AND LET HIM KNOW. On my own side i don't really want to commit any sin by abortion cause my only brother who is married for the past 10yrs is childless and I'm thinking if i can have this child for my brother/family.

Secondly my fiancee who is a pastor, wants us to get married before the end of the year.

Please what should i do should?

Do I explain things to him or just do things my way i.e relocating to somewhere else to have this child including abandoning my education and work?

please i need your advice.

please advice and not insult.

when u were busy openin ur legs 4 a so-called alhaji, u didnt rememba it was sin, rite? Moreso u 4got dat u were engaged 2 a man dat wanted marrying u. Babe, u had beta tel u suppose Fiance d truth nw dat it isnt 2 late cos if u dare go ahead in marryin him ( ur fiance ) wit d truth concealed 4 nw, lata time wil becom unbearable 4 u when d wind finally blows.... Be warned!!
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by sweetnectar: 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
norahvivi: i will like to go straight to the point cause i need your advice right now more than ever.

I have this man that has been helping me out financially and he has been begging me to have a child for him that he will send me to any country to have my child.

Although he has children with his wife but he said he want more children which the wife refused to give him. I have been insisting we use protection, but he always insist on skin to skin.

Recently i noticed that i missed my period, so when i told him he gave me money for the test and said if it is positive i should DECIDE WHAT TO DO AND LET HIM KNOW. On my own side i don't really want to commit any sin by abortion cause my only brother who is married for the past 10yrs is childless and I'm thinking if i can have this child for my brother/family.

Secondly my fiancee who is a pastor, wants us to get married before the end of the year.

Do I explain things to him or just do things my way i.e relocating to somewhere else to have this child including abandoning my education and work?

you deserve no pity!!!! As you have brought unhappiness to someone's house so shall your life and family be full of unhappiness till the day you die bittchhh. As for the man i hope his penis falls off or ge gets gang rapped in his azz bittchhh azz nigga
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by sweetnectar: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
Babzilla:
CHILL OUT BRO
SHE'S JUST DOING WHAT
EVERY CHIC IS DOING THESE DAYS
U CANT MAKE A HO A HOUSEWIFE
ALWAYS LET A HO BE HO
IN FACT THIS THREAD SHOULD BE
THA HO CHRONICLES
OR HO-NICLES wink wink wink wink wink wink

every chic including the females in your family right? gtfoh! every chick is not like her and every married man is not like that bastard. The man shares 50% of the blame. I hope his wife stops having sexxx with him and send her brothers to Bleep him up.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by tpia1: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lord have mercy.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by tpia1: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
olumaxi: What do u want me to say?

Dunno.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by tpia5: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
nbright: It's stories like this that gives some guys the heebeedeegeebees about marriage.

Before nko?
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by zinny01: 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
The Lord is ur muscle wen u dey collect money u no no abi born am nah sheuuuuuuu
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 25, 2015
norahvivi:
i will like to go straight to the point cause i need your advice right now more than ever.

my dear, dnt innocence here, u dnt wanna sin by commiting abortion, yet u r ok wit sleeping wit a married man who aint ur husband. Fornication/adultery is a sin as well. So u got no more excuse. D mistake s already made, if u love ur pastor fiancee, jst let him know d truth. Or,,, do wateva d hell u wish n stop bothering pple wit ur self created childish issues, u got wat u want, u value material things over virtue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy / Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.