Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids (33265 Views)

How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone / How To Use Your MTN Blackberry Subscription On TECNO And Then On PC / Have U Come Accross Tecno T731, Is It Origin Tecno And Andriod Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
Install MX player
Install UStv (these apps are free in Android market)
With UStv, you can watch many premium Dstv channels for free!

For other live matches you can't find on UStv, visit:
http://Www.atdee.net/

For series like Game of Thrones, Merlin, Spartacus etc, visit
http://stream-tv.me/

Enjoy your Device like never before grin

It is advisable to use MTN BIS subscription to enjoy this cool
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by andymola(m): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
Can one enjoy this on BlackBerry?
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
andymola: Can one enjoy this on BlackBerry?

You can only enjoy the movie series and movies download on Blackberry.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
pls wia can we download ustv?
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
Something I ommitted in the op, to enjoy your favourite foreign and local Radio stations install TuneIn Radio app from Android market.
With this awesome App, you are sure to listen to:
BBC
CNN
VOA
Lagos Radio
Brilla FM
Eko FM
Wazobia FM
Rhythm FM etc etc cool

Oh! And the App is free! wink grin
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
Akonice07: pls wia can we download ustv?
Just go to Mobile market and type "ustv" (of course without the quotes)
The app is about 13MB (very small for an app with its functionality)

Checkout the appended screenshot below

Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by mrdrizzy(m): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
@op abeg no offence u fit list some of the channels for thr ustv
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by Mcleo007(m): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
Good
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by olahero(m): 6:44am On Jun 27, 2013
SYBLA TV is also suit that, you can watch torns of Channels in SYBLA TV, below are the screenshot of the Apk.

Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by olahero(m): 6:50am On Jun 27, 2013
olahero: SYBLA TV is also suit that, you can watch torns of Channels in SYBLA TV, below are the screenshot of the Apk.

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 8:53am On Jun 27, 2013
mr.drizzy:
@op abeg no offence u fit list some of the channels for thr ustv
I can try
You get BBC
MTV
Aljazeera
Cartoon network
Discovery channel
Animal planet
sky sports etc etc
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 8:56am On Jun 27, 2013
olahero: SYBLA TV is also suit that, you can watch torns of Channels in SYBLA TV, below are the screenshot of the Apk.
Yes, Sybla TV is quite good but it is definitely not in the league of UStv.
I installed Sybla but hardly use it, it has a very poor video quality.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by myhobbies(m): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2013
Does USTv work on Tecno N3? I only have sybla tv
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2013
myhobbies: Does USTv work on Tecno N3? I only have sybla tv
Works like a charm wink
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by macklef(m): 10:29am On Jun 27, 2013
awesome thread... will try it.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2013
macklef: awesome thread... will try it.
Endeavour to tell us how you enjoy it
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2013
Akonice07: pls wia can we download ustv?
Have you downloaded the app?
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2013
Hmm, this UStv dey suck bandwidth shocked 12 Gig shocked But who cares? cheesy
MTN things wink wink

Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by zelexotunla(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2013
Pls,help me o trying to search for ustv on go market couldnt find it and also d instagram app can not be installed on my samsung galaxy s2. Anytime i try it always display application is invalid. I dont know caused this
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 11:52am On Jun 27, 2013
zelexotunla: Pls,help me o trying to search for ustv on go market couldnt find it and also d instagram app can not be installed on my samsung galaxy s2. Anytime i try it always display application is invalid. I dont know caused this
Which version of Android are you running on your device?
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by myhobbies(m): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
networkgenuis:
Works like a charm wink

PleaSE where can I download it for N3...
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
myhobbies:

PleaSE where can I download it for N3...
Thanks

From Mobile Market
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by roaringlamb01(m): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
Wow... Guy, this is the best thing I have come across on nairaland. Thanks so much. I just watched Spain vs Italy with ur info above. Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by zelexotunla(m): 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
networkgenuis:
. It is 4.1.2 kernel version. Another thing i notice is there are some application loading since last week dat i mistakenly deleted some files which i thought would give more memory. Pls i do i check available memory space
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by zelexotunla(m): 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
networkgenuis:
. It is 4.1.2 kernel version. Another thing i notice is there are some application loading since last week dat i mistakenly deleted some files which i thought would give more memory. Pls i do i check available memory space? Thanks bro
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by samilo88(m): 12:20am On Jun 28, 2013
networkgenuis: Hmm, this UStv dey suck bandwidth shocked 12 Gig shocked But who cares? cheesy
MTN things wink wink
Bros which mtn plan are you using, or are you one of those using the mtn magic simply. Pls clarify. Thanks
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by samilo88(m): 12:31am On Jun 28, 2013
networkgenuis: Hmm, this UStv dey suck bandwidth shocked 12 Gig shocked But who cares? cheesy
MTN things wink wink
Bros which mtn plan are you using. Are you one of those using the mtn magic sim.. Please clarify me..
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by dahmylolah(m): 1:11am On Jun 28, 2013
MTN things wink wink
Who cares keh...bros tell us the wayforward o
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 1:59am On Jun 28, 2013
zelexotunla: . It is 4.1.2 kernel version. Another thing i notice is there are some application loading since last week dat i mistakenly deleted some files which i thought would give more memory. Pls i do i check available memory space
Bro you are confusing me o. I can't understand you.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 2:09am On Jun 28, 2013
samilo88:
Bros which mtn plan are you using. Are you one of those using the mtn magic sim.. Please clarify me..
dahmylolah:
Who cares keh...bros tell us the wayforward o

Check my signature and contact me on whatsapp. Its against forum rules to discuss such here.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 3:23am On Jun 28, 2013
roaringlamb01: Wow... Guy, this is the best thing I have come across on nairaland. Thanks so much. I just watched Spain vs Italy with ur info above. Thanks once again.
Good you found my thread interesting. You can follow me for more awesome tips that will make you enjoy your device like never before.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by Deblow: 7:28am On Jun 28, 2013
Ustv is a wonder on my Samsung galaxy note 2! Its simply a dstv of some sort

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Latest Glo Data Plan 2018, Prices, Codes To Subscribe And Activate / How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? / How To Fix Invalid IMEI On All Android Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.