Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids (33250 Views)

How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone / How To Use Your MTN Blackberry Subscription On TECNO And Then On PC / Have U Come Accross Tecno T731, Is It Origin Tecno And Andriod Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by Kamaye(m): 8:12am On Jun 28, 2013
networkgenuis:
Yes, Sybla TV is quite good but it is definitely not in the league of UStv.
I installed Sybla but hardly use it, it has a very poor video quality.
I agree with you, but sybla TV is the best in streaming live football matches no any other TV app can do that for now, I also recommend film on TV and IMDB for you guys all in play store.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by ibietela2(m): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2013
andymola: Can one enjoy this on BlackBerry?

[size=38pt]OLD TECHNOLOGY[/size]
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by ibietela2(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2013
Kamaye: I agree with you, but sybla TV is the best in streaming live football matches no any other TV app can do that for now, I also recommend film on TV and IMDB for you guys all in play store.

Does IMDB scream video??
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by cashflowpc(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2013
Just downloaded the ustv...

Workin but not showin d video. The sound is good, bufferin is good too but the screen is not showin properly

More like whn my phone video player cant play a video very well in which case i normally switch to rockplayer.

Any help?

And pls where can i download the sybla tv?

Thanks
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by ChristKid1: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2013
cashflowpc: Just downloaded the ustv...

Workin but not showin d video. The sound is good, bufferin is good too but the screen is not showin properly

More like whn my phone video player cant play a video very well in which case i normally switch to rockplayer.

Any help?

Thanks
did you use mx player?
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by dmelia: 10:11am On Jun 28, 2013
please which channels
show live matches cry
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by dmelia: 10:15am On Jun 28, 2013
roaringlamb01: Wow... Guy, this is the best thing I have come across on nairaland. Thanks so much. I just watched Spain vs Italy with ur info above. Thanks once again.
which did u use to watch the match.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 10:27am On Jun 28, 2013
Deblow: Ustv is a wonder on my Samsung galaxy note 2! Its simply a dstv of some sort
You are right bro, that's why I decided to share. I don't even have need for dstv anymore. If you have a Tablet, thats when you will enjoynitnmore!
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2013
cashflowpc: Just downloaded the ustv...

First off, do you have MX player installed?
Secondly which device do you use?
With these I can provide a tialormade solution.

Any help?

Thanks
Do you have MX player installed?
What type of Android device do you use?
Answers to these questions will help me provide you with a tailor made solution.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2013
dmelia:
which did u use to watch the match.
You can use UStv or this link
http://Www.atdee.net/
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by dmelia: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2013
@ networtgenius, please which channel should I use to watch live match.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by cashflowpc(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2013
networkgenuis:
Do you have MX player installed?
What type of Android device do you use?
Answers to these questions will help me provide you with a tailor made solution.

Yes i have mx player.

Am using HTC my touch 4G.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by cashflowpc(m): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2013
Chris†Kid:

did you use mx player?

I just watch directly from the app

How do i use mx player with it?
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 11:25am On Jun 28, 2013
dmelia: @ networtgenius, please which channel should I use to watch live match.
Check Fox sport and Sky sport
But any match you can't find there, you can stream it online in this link
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2013
cashflowpc:

Yes i have mx player.

Am using my touch 4G.
Ok, you are having such issues because your device is a bit old, your phone was released in 2010. Video streaming apps requires a decent video rendering chip on the target device which your phone is obviously lacking. You can use Ustv on maybe Techno n7 which maybe cheaper than Mytouch 4G, but the n7 is having a better chip.
Now don't be disappointed, all hope isn't lost. You can also stream live matches from http://Www.atdee.net/ and movies on
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by cashflowpc(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2013
networkgenuis:
Ok, you are having such issues because your device is a bit old, your phone was released in 2010. Video streaming apps requires a decent video rendering chip on the target device which your phone is obviously lacking. You can use Ustv on maybe Techno n7 which maybe cheaper than Mytouch 4G, but the n7 is having a better chip.
Now don't be sad, all hope isn't lost. You can also stream live matches from http://Www.atdee.net/ and movies on

Thanks for the response!

Tried the website but i keep getting HD Video codec missing!

Guess it's hightime i changed the phone!

Perhaps i should try download HD video player from playstore?
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
cashflowpc:
Thanks for the response!
My pleasure
cashflowpc:
Tried the website but i keep getting HD Video codec missing!

Guess it's hightime i changed the phone!
I think you are right, but can you stream YouTube videos on your phone?
cashflowpc:
Perhaps i should try download HD video player from playstore?
HD video player is just like any other average video player on the Android platform.
On a second thought, which version of Android OS are you running on the phone?
I
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by cashflowpc(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
networkgenuis:
My pleasure

I think you are right, but can you stream YouTube videos on your phone?

HD video player is just like any other average video player on the Android platform.
On a second thought, which version of Android OS are you running on the phone?
I

Youtube videos stream fine on it!

Android version 2.3. 4

HTC sense 2.1

I just downloaded sybla tv, works fine but buffering isnt as good as USTV. Downloaded 'US TV one' too, works fine too but keeps dragging
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
cashflowpc:

Youtube videos stream fine on it!

Android version 2.3. 4

HTC sense 2.1

I just downloaded sybla tv, works fine but buffering isnt as good as USTV. Downloaded 'US TV one' too, works fine too but keeps dragging
Ok, try this and lets see if it it work works;
Go to seetings in the UStv API, check and check if "Disable video" is set to off.
One good side of UStv is that it streams video even when data service is poor.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by cashflowpc(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
networkgenuis:
Ok, try this and lets see if it it work works;
Go to seetings in the UStv API, check and check if "Disable video" is set to off.
One good side of UStv is that it streams video even when data service is poor.

Just checked it, it is set to off!

The video is playin but not showing properly, if i try changing the resolution from the quick button on the screen, it will show clearly for like a second and then go back. Audio and buffering is 100% perfect!

Wish it will just show clearly! Everyother thing is perfect!
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by cashflowpc(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
Yes! Yes! Yes!

Hurray!

Now working perfectly!

I change the hardware acceleration from hardware acceleration to software decoding!

Thanks man!

Wow dis is wonderful!
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by LordReed(m): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
@networkgenius
Thanks for this!
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by ammanison(m): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
networkgenuis: Install MX player
Install UStv (these apps are free in Android market)
With UStv, you can watch many premium Dstv channels for free!

For other live matches you can't find on UStv, visit:

For series like Game of Thrones, Merlin, Spartacus etc, visit
http://stream-tv.me/

Enjoy your Device like never before grin

It is advisable to use MTN BIS subscription to enjoy this.
pls this is my mail i need the mtn bis stuff. ammanison985@live.co.uk
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by zelexotunla(m): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pls,could anybody help me here i'm using s2 international version. I cann't find all these app in app market what should i do pls?
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
cashflowpc: Yes! Yes! Yes!

Hurray!

Now working perfectly!

I change the hardware acceleration from hardware acceleration to software decoding!

Thanks man!

Wow dis is wonderful!
Thank God it worked, now you can enjoy what I've been enjoying. I just finished Game of thrones season 2 grin
If you don't have unlimited subscription, whatsapp me wink wink
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
Lord_Reed: @networkgenius
Thanks for this!
Bro, its my pleasure
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
ammanison: pls this is my mail i need the mtn bis stuff. ammanison985@live.co.uk
Check my signature and contact me on whatsapp.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
zelexotunla: Pls,could anybody help me here i'm using s2 international version. I cann't find all these app in app market what should i do pls?

Is your mobile market up to date?
Which version of Android os are you running on your S2?
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by Segunagagu(m): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
Deblow: Ustv is a wonder on my Samsung galaxy note 2! Its simply a dstv of some sort
But its buffering everytyme on my own note 2...y is it like dat
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
Segun agagu:
Are you having Edge, 3G or H+?
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by bizzlemie(m): 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
Segun agagu:

Yea. Mine buffers alot, even on H+
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by zelexotunla(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
networkgenuis:

Is your mobile market up to date?
Which version of Android os are you running on your S2?
. I'm using 4.1.2 broda. Can't even install anything on my phone again pls help o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Latest Glo Data Plan 2018, Prices, Codes To Subscribe And Activate / How To Fix Invalid IMEI On All Android Devices / :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE:::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.