Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,250 members, 7,780,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:47 PM

How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids (33199 Views)

How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone / How To Use Your MTN Blackberry Subscription On TECNO And Then On PC / Have U Come Accross Tecno T731, Is It Origin Tecno And Andriod Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Android really scatter BB. I've not even been able to find a PDF reader app for my Torch 1. I must definitely get an Android. B.Social 2 Android phone thingz.
If you are running BB OS 7.0 and above, there is an app "Documents to Go" that comes with the OS, you can open and create .PDF files with it. You can also serch AppWorld for a suitable PDF reader
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by Mcleo007(m): 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2013
networkgenuis:
You can watch it on the link in the first page.

I mean using sybla tv or ustv
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by UyiIredia(m): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
Bookmarked.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by Famolove(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2013
bros I need mtn bis unlimited, please send me ur watapp pone line
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by Alexanda07(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2013
I HAVE USED BOTH USTV and SYBLA TV on My Sony Xperia Arc S. I prefer SYBLA TV for watching Live streaming Matches on HSDPA+. All you just need is MX Player and Sybla tv and you are good to go. I use it on my MTN BIS Unlimited. Thats All wink wink wink
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2013
Please, will the Ustv app work on Tecno Q1?
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by Embassy4uall: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2013
abeg sybla tv no Dey my play store oo...how I go do
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by Mcleo007(m): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
Alexanda07: I HAVE USED BOTH USTV and SYBLA TV on My Sony Xperia Arc S. I prefer SYBLA TV for watching Live streaming Matches on HSDPA+. All you just need is MX Player and Sybla tv and you are good to go. I use it on my MTN BIS Unlimited. Thats All wink wink wink

pLEASE, which of the channels do you use to stream live matches? Sybla tv i mean.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mcleo007:

pLEASE, which of the channels do you use to stream live matches? Sybla tv i mean.
I hardly use Sybla TV bro.
But for ustv, try SkySports or Star Sports
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
Embassy4uall: abeg sybla tv no Dey my play store oo...how I go do
Either update your play store, or search for it on Google and download
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
Lorhdany: Please, will the Ustv app work on Tecno Q1?
Yes bro
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 2:45am On Jul 02, 2013
Alexanda07: I HAVE USED BOTH USTV and SYBLA TV on My Sony Xperia Arc S. I prefer SYBLA TV for watching Live streaming Matches on HSDPA+. All you just need is MX Player and Sybla tv and you are good to go. I use it on my MTN BIS Unlimited. Thats All wink wink wink
wink
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 2:45am On Jul 02, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Bookmarked.
cool
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by abrazar(m): 6:32am On Jul 02, 2013
sybla tv is the best for watching live sports programs, d channels have been updated.ajjazeera 1to 10 and many more channels.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by samdean(m): 7:12am On Jul 02, 2013
pls guy i have looked 4 ur whatsapp number but cant fined it. I need help with the mtn unlimited browsing pls. Here is my whatsapp number 08134562324 or 08172975840. Pls need ur help. Or send me ur number
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 7:36am On Jul 02, 2013
abrazar: sybla tv is the best for watching live sports programs, d channels have been updated.ajjazeera 1to 10 and many more channels.

Admitted bro, Sybla is good, like I said before I dont like its poor video quality.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 7:38am On Jul 02, 2013
samdean: pls guy i have looked 4 ur whatsapp number but cant fined it. I need help with the mtn unlimited browsing pls. Here is my whatsapp number 08134562324 or 08172975840. Pls need ur help. Or send me ur number
I will contact you on WhatsApp.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by SaintOzone: 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
Plz guys,wen ever i open ustv,d response i always get is dat d channels re offline and also ntwk always affect my sybla tv.plz wat do i do?
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
Saint Ozone: Plz guys,wen ever i open ustv,d response i always get is dat d channels re offline and also ntwk always affect my sybla tv.plz wat do i do?
It is from your network provider. Can you browse with thenphone?
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by SaintOzone: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
networkgenuis:
It is from your network provider. Can you browse with thenphone?
yes,i can browse wit it,i have tried both mtn,airtel and etisalat.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by cashflowpc(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
Sybla tv is not showing nigeria match! Which channel is showing it pls?
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by ballamy: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
i greet you all, please my ustv is not showing clear picture but the audio is ok.what could be the problem/solution? And again. My Galaxytv require update,but when i whant to update,i found is for sale.so how can i buy it in nigeria hia.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by cashflowpc(m): 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
ballamy: i greet you all, please my ustv is not showing clear picture but the audio is ok.what could be the problem/solution? And again. My Galaxytv require update,but when i whant to update,i found is for sale.so how can i buy it in nigeria hia.

On ur ustv, go to settings -hardware acceleration and change it to software decoding. Your video should stop being distorted afterwards!

Cheers!
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by ballamy: 6:11am On Jul 03, 2013
thats the solution. Thanks alot. @cashflowpc.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by cashflowpc(m): 7:04am On Jul 03, 2013
ballamy: thats the solution. Thanks alot. @cashflowpc.

My pleasure!
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 03, 2013
networkgenuis:
Yes bro
ok, tnx.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by brightlight2: 8:10am On Jul 05, 2013
Chris†Kid:

did you use mx player?
pls bro how do i use d mx player 2 watch d ustv?
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by brightlight2: 11:36am On Jul 05, 2013
cashflowpc:

On ur ustv, go to settings -hardware acceleration and change it to software decoding. Your video should stop being distorted afterwards!

Cheers!
senior man,i've tried 2 get d setting on my ustv but i can't find d setting,pls help me,hw do i go abt it?
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by cashflowpc(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2013
brightlight2: senior man,i've tried 2 get d setting on my ustv but i can't find d setting,pls help me,hw do i go abt it?

What type of phone are u using?
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by cashflowpc(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
brightlight2: pls bro how do i use d mx player 2 watch d ustv?

Mx player is meant for sybla tv not ustv... Ustv will play without mx player
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by brightlight2: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
cashflowpc:

What type of phone are u using?
am using tecno D3
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by brightlight2: 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
cashflowpc:

Mx player is meant for sybla tv not ustv... Ustv will play without mx player
ok i get dat,tenx bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do People Still Spend Alot Of Money On so called High End Phones / I've Forgotten My Transfer Pin On Glo. How Do I Get It Back / Tecno M5 Specifications And Features Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.