Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,115 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:11 AM

GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) (20816 Views)

Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) / Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures / Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by ujoinme: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
president jonathan is expected to open the new 600m bridge in ibeno LGA in akwa ibom state. the bridge will bring a new lease of life and improve the living conditions of the people of these Oil producing area.
congratulations to the people of ibeno and AKS.
GEJ is working.
www.dailyindependentnig.com/2013/05/relief-as-ibeno-bridge-brings-life...

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/bridge-brings-life-to-communities/147002/

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by ujoinme: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
bigger pic of the bridge

Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by carzola(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
Akwa ibom aya ya because Godswill is being done in akwa ibom, The hand work of good governance! Gov. Godswill AKpabio ur truly the best.. U would make a good sanate president come 2015, Gov. Rotimi Ameashit.. Please learn from a true hero and leader.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by ujoinme: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
The bridge was not built by Akpabio, but by NDDC.
Though Akpabio has built more bridges in the state than any goveronr in its history which he calls bridges to prosperity.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by ujoinme: 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
lbeno shoreline! What a beauty
These is the virgin coastal area of nigeria awaiting development.

18 Likes

Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by norabenok: 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
what a beautiful news and scenery.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by Garrithe1st: 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
carzola: Akwa ibom aya ya because Godswill is being done in akwa ibom, The hand work of good governance! Gov. Godswill AKpabio ur truly the best.. U would make a good sanate president come 2015, Gov. Rotimi Ameashit.. Please learn from a true hero and leader.

Sharrap dia. The bridge was built by NDDC. Are you too lazy to read??

Olodo....

@Topic: Its interesting to note that the project was handled by a local contractor.

Kudos to GEJ and the NDDC board.

cool

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by mike404(m): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
Fresh air grin
Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by kelvincoll(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
FRESH BREEZE i guess grin. Nice Development though
Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by vizboy(m): 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
Nice one but things like these dont make front page.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by Symphony007: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
Rubbish! Do this people know the meaning of priorities? They are building a bridge in a areas which will have little or no economic impact in nigeria but there is no road connecting port harcourt to bonny island, the location of the largest oil terminal in west africa, largest LNG plant in africa, the only plave in nigeria that has uninterupted power supply. Do you know what a road linking it to port harcourt will do for the niger delta economy? Yet they keep doing lip service for years. Common sense is not common.

11 Likes

Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by duality(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Olodo....

@Topic: Its interesting to note that the project was handled by a local contractor.

cool

seriously ? ? shocked Please tell me; was it painful saying the highlighted? smiley Don't react -vely plz. I'm only surprised, based on your antecedents on this forum.

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by Garrithe1st: 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
duality:

seriously ? ? shocked Please tell me; was it painful saying the highlighted? smiley Don't react -vely plz. I'm only surprised, based on your antecedents on this forum.

It actually felt good saying it. I actually wish I had reasons to say it more often, but the lackluster performance of the PDP-led FG hasn't been up to MY expectation. Anyway, my view about GEJ still remains unchanged.

Lastly, NDDC is a den of pen-robbers. I do not wish to derail thread so I'll desist from sharing my painfully negative experience with them. That said I'll focus on the topic and sheathe my sword for now.

Kudos once more to GEJ and the NDDC board.

cool cool

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by mascot87(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
carzola: Akwa ibom aya ya because Godswill is being done in akwa ibom, The hand work of good governance! Gov. Godswill AKpabio ur truly the best.. U would make a good sanate president come 2015, Gov. Rotimi Ameashit.. Please learn from a true hero and leader.
Do u counsel for financial issues too? undecided
Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by adconline(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
Symphony007: Rubbish! Do this people know the meaning of priorities? They are building a bridge in a areas which will have little or no economic impact in nigeria but there is no road connecting port harcourt to bonny island, the location of the largest oil terminal in west africa, largest LNG plant in africa, the only plave in nigeria that has uninterupted power supply. Do you know what a road linking it to port harcourt will do for the niger delta economy? Yet they keep doing lip service for years. Common sense is not common.
Cos Naija politicians are incapable of using their brains to build something that can benefit the country.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by ZUBY77(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Olodo....

cool

better. let the local contractors handle akwa ibom
i want germans to handle niger bridge
Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by mmmustapha(m): 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
2015, North is waiting.
Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by pendusky(m): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
ujoinme: president jonathan is expected to open the new 600m bridge in ibeno LGA in akwa ibom state. the bridge will bring a new lease of life and improve the living conditions of the people of these Oil producing area.
congratulations to the people of ibeno and AKS.
GEJ is working.
www.dailyindependentnig.com/2013/05/relief-as-ibeno-bridge-brings-life...

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/bridge-brings-life-to-communities/147002/
grin
Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by Revolva(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2013
Oga Jonathan....n building bridges..we dey hungry for here oo ..na bridge we go chop
Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
Garri the 1st:

It actually felt good saying it. I actually wish I had reasons to say it more often, but the lackluster performance of the PDP-led FG hasn't been up to MY expectation. Anyway, my view about GEJ still remains unchanged.

Lastly, NDDC is a den of pen-robbers. I do not wish to derail thread so I'll desist from sharing my painfully negative experience with them. That said I'll focus on the topic and sheathe my sword for now.

cool cool
Good news!!! GEJ's Fresh Air Ministry has won another soul. Truth and hard work can never be hidden like Oga Seun's This Post Has Been Hidden
Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by samilo88(m): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
Symphony007: Rubbish! Do this people know the meaning of priorities? They are building a bridge in a areas which will have little or no economic impact in nigeria but there is no road connecting port harcourt to bonny island, the location of the largest oil terminal in west africa, largest LNG plant in africa, the only plave in nigeria that has uninterupted power supply. Do you know what a road linking it to port harcourt will do for the niger delta economy? Yet they keep doing lip service for years. Common sense is not common.
Did I hear you say ibeno is of no economic importance? Please before you come to a public forum to say anything always get your facts right. Qua iboe terminal QIT is located in ibeno and they belong to ExxonMobil's operational area which accounts for about 40% of nigeria's oil production.

13 Likes

Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by NnamdiN: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
Where does it connect to ? Any idea?
Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
Nice one GEJ. And by the way, am still waiting for that bridge Akpabio proposed sometime last year, boasting that it would b the longest in africa.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by DANILSA(m): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
NnamdiN: Where does it connect to ? Any idea?
Nairaland republic

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by scribble: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
Garri the 1st:

cool cool

i wish to derail

http://www.theheraldng.com/height-of-looting-nddc-board-members-get-n1bn-contract-each/

bloody penrobbers

1 Like

Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by NnamdiN: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
DANILSA:
Nairaland republic
be serious na. I want to know the town at the other end
Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by Akpan107(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
ujoinme: bigger pic of the bridge
Hope sey this tin strong! I no wan hear story o
Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by Abuklaw(m): 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
i remain loyal to conscience hmmmmm
Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by obinnakenedo(m): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
mmmustapha: 2015, North is waiting.
una go wait tire. Anumanu!

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by justsayemma(m): 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
2 me theres noting 2 celebrate here,Ibeno is not 2 populated,n its accesible thro road,i think Bonny needs a bridge most,bt nddc wil look 4 a cheaper project.4 Gej 2 commision dis project,it shows he is jobless,wat hapend 2 d minister of works? Its only wen a govt is nt performing,u c govt claiming cheap glory.i watch 4reign news,n i ve neva seen a president commisioning dis kind of project.we deserve mo dan dis,Nigerians wake up.

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
I like the location. It could have passed for Miami if developed.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) by Inik(m): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
justsayemma: 2 me theres noting 2 celebrate here,Ibeno is not 2 populated,n its accesible thro road,i think Bonny needs a bridge most,bt nddc wil look 4 a cheaper project.4 Gej 2 commision dis project,it shows he is jobless,wat hapend 2 d minister of works? Its only wen a govt is nt performing,u c govt claiming cheap glory.i watch 4reign news,n i ve neva seen a president commisioning dis kind of project.we deserve mo dan dis,Nigerians wake up.
Bad belle will kill you

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Magu's Sack: Court Adjourns Suit, As Lawyer Cries Out To The Court- Newtelegraph / Ortom Imposes Dusk Till Dawn Curfew In Gboko / Edward Onoja Was Arrested By SARS For 'Importing Ak-47' - Politics Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.