Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,886 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

You Can Make Money Online With Anything, The Question Is: Do You Have The Guts? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Make Money Online With Anything, The Question Is: Do You Have The Guts? (2115 Views)

Fire Guts 50 Shops In Ladipo Auto Spare Parts Market / Fire Guts Abuja Farmers Market (Photos) / Fire Guts Onitsha Market, Traders Attempt Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Make Money Online With Anything, The Question Is: Do You Have The Guts? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
TO BUILD AN EMPIRE ONLINE YOU MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES;

1 Skills that can be monetized
2.Guts to spread word about your business offline and online in a polite and effective manner.
3.Guts to succeed where others have failed.
4.You must have a mindset that is far greater than just making money online, it should be about making a difference or a statement in your chosen business.
5. You must be willing to work the mile. (When you are your own boss, you don't just work 9:5 anymore, you work round the clock).

2 Likes

Re: You Can Make Money Online With Anything, The Question Is: Do You Have The Guts? by adehsenior(m): 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
This is a serious food for thoughts.Thanks for the little piece
wink cheesy wink
Re: You Can Make Money Online With Anything, The Question Is: Do You Have The Guts? by braine(m): 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
These are points I've been trying to harness for a while now. Good write up. smiley
Re: You Can Make Money Online With Anything, The Question Is: Do You Have The Guts? by Godwin10(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
Frank I visited your blog and I love your write ups, you are a great motivator
Re: You Can Make Money Online With Anything, The Question Is: Do You Have The Guts? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2013
Godwin10: Frank I visited your blog and I love your write ups, you are a great motivator

Thank God.
Re: You Can Make Money Online With Anything, The Question Is: Do You Have The Guts? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2013
braine: These are points I've been trying to harness for a while now. Good write up. smiley

It takes doing business the wrong way for so long to learn such. I am happy I know better. Most Internet Marketers will tell you otherwise to sell their e-books and this was how I got deceived for so long a time. Thank God I know better.
Re: You Can Make Money Online With Anything, The Question Is: Do You Have The Guts? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 27, 2013
adehsenior: This is a serious food for thoughts.Thanks for the little piece
wink cheesy wink
You are welcome.
Re: You Can Make Money Online With Anything, The Question Is: Do You Have The Guts? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
I have been asking myself why it's been so difficult for the average Nigerian to succeed online and this was my conclusion;

1. Most of us (Nigerians) do not have the right tools and skills to professionally come out as an expert in any chosen Internet Marketing Business:

Let's use a few businesses as case studies;
Web-hosting as a business model would have been one sweet and lucrative business project if the leadership of our country had been able to provide steady and and uninterrupted power supply. The reason why we do not make much money from web hosting is simply because we can't host our servers here in Nigeria without encountering huge overhead costs in power generation. This is one of the reasons why you find your website offline most of the time especially when you host with a Nigerian Web-host. To succeed with this business model therefore, one must be ready to invest huge funds in the project.

Affiliate Marketing is one cool business model which can be easily started by anybody, in fact you can easily become an affiliate of any major company with the speed of light, the question is, are we ready to be patient to the point of income generation? It takes more than owning a blog to make money with Affiliate Marketing.In reality those who actually make money from Affiliate Marketing are top bloggers with a lot of traffic on their website due to their painstaking efforts for a very long time and on the other hand those who get their traffic using Google Adwords Campaign by bidding on keywords so as to make a profit and even that requires skill that we do not have.

I am not in anyway trying to discourage anyone here, but I am only making one point clear and that is the fact that you must possess a special Internet Marketing Skill to make money with Internet Marketing and online.

But if you have the Capital, you can setup shops like Jumia and Co.

You can provide more business models for further analysis.
Re: You Can Make Money Online With Anything, The Question Is: Do You Have The Guts? by citypulseng(m): 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
Great job! @Blogexpert, I admire ur sincerity and bluntness.

You have just answered some of my worries about doing business in Nigeria.

I am feeling you, bro
Re: You Can Make Money Online With Anything, The Question Is: Do You Have The Guts? by GentleFrank(m): 12:01am On Jun 28, 2013
If you want to start a free, genuine and real paying online business, then you need to read www.buzzynaija.com/p/make-money-online.html?m=1
Re: You Can Make Money Online With Anything, The Question Is: Do You Have The Guts? by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2013
I hosted a couple of websites for my clients on Qservers.Net and now can't seem to get access to either the website or that of my host (QSERVERS.NET). I think they have folded up or maybe they had power interruption, either way they've not been online since Friday, 6th December, 2013.

This is one of the disadvantages of setting up a cheap online business with a Nigerian webhost. Thank God I lost a couple of websites, at least I can handle the the situation. What if I had lost all my clients?

My advise is thus:

If you must start a website, go with a foreign web-host. I have been using the services of lovingdomains.com and I have never been disappointed. There are other good ones out there like hostgator and godaddy.
Re: You Can Make Money Online With Anything, The Question Is: Do You Have The Guts? by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 12, 2013
blogexpert: I hosted a couple of websites for my clients on Qservers.Net and now can't seem to get access to either the website or that of my host (QSERVERS.NET). I think they have folded up or maybe they had power interruption, either way they've not been online since Friday, 6th December, 2013.

This is one of the disadvantages of setting up a cheap online business with a Nigerian webhost. Thank God I lost a couple of websites, at least I can handle the the situation. What if I had lost all my clients?

My advise is thus:

If you must start a website, go with a foreign web-host. I have been using the services of lovingdomains.com and I have never been disappointed. There are other good ones out there like hostgator and godaddy.

I am very sorry for posting the above some days back. Qservers never went offline, my bad. I just realized that it was the connection I was using during the period that prevented me from accessing the Qservers website and my websites which I hosted on their servers. Most LAN connections are restricted from accessing certain websites.

I am very sorry and deeply apologize to the QSERVERS Management Team. I thought I had lost my websites and got really pissed, but like I said earlier, it was my mistake.

Before now, your services (QSERVERS.NET) rock, your customer service has been very hasty in responding to my demands and my websites which are hosted with you have never been down.
Re: You Can Make Money Online With Anything, The Question Is: Do You Have The Guts? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 28, 2014
The reason so many people are not making money is because they are just too busy with so many business systems to realise that their efforts are not being adequately utilized. Consistency towards a vision and not many visions is the key to success in life.
Re: You Can Make Money Online With Anything, The Question Is: Do You Have The Guts? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
If you really want to make money online, stop promoting other people’s business and start promoting your own. What’s your business plan and how are you ensuring that you duplicate the number of people who visit your online or offline store front on a daily basis. Making money is not that difficult, it’s all about knowing how to play the numbers game.
When it comes to making money online, you must come to terms with this fact.

Out of 100 visitors, only one may likely be a customer. And so you have two choices, duplicate your traffic generation to get 1000 visitors if you are looking for 10 customers or stay at your level and not make money.

1 Like

Re: You Can Make Money Online With Anything, The Question Is: Do You Have The Guts? by chamstick(m): 6:53am On Feb 09, 2015
May I introduce my extra $50 daily Online survey expo see Surecent..com
U can also extra income too!
Discovering The Secret how i Makes Between $900 to 3,500$ Monthly
Just By Answering Simple Online Surveys That Pays Genuinely.
¤ If I can,, u too can!
surecent. .com
Re: You Can Make Money Online With Anything, The Question Is: Do You Have The Guts? by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 09, 2015
chamstick:
¤ If I can,, u too can!
surecent. .com
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Some dudes are really making money online.
Re: You Can Make Money Online With Anything, The Question Is: Do You Have The Guts? by briensmith: 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
I am a homemaker and doing work at home with the website setupandgrow.I really feel phenomenol by joining this website as there are so many choices of online work.No need of investment.For More info open the website and take all the advantages.

Thanks

Brien
Re: You Can Make Money Online With Anything, The Question Is: Do You Have The Guts? by iykepromotions: 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
chamstick:
¤ If I can,, u too can!
surecent. .com
that's unique! you're making such money monthly yet you're still using a free blog for promotion. and when did survey start paying such amounts? @ blogexpert, thumbs up
Re: You Can Make Money Online With Anything, The Question Is: Do You Have The Guts? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
iykepromotions:
that's unique! you're making such money monthly yet you're still using a free blog for promotion. and when did survey start paying such amounts? @ blogexpert, thumbs up
Imagine that.
Re: You Can Make Money Online With Anything, The Question Is: Do You Have The Guts? by chamstick(m): 1:34am On Aug 06, 2015
iykepromotions:

wealthinfos:

Bros did u say $900? I beg someone pls help convert it

I am not into this info product market bro, I practice this,I live in it... Bucks at least $600/month in my lazy day bro! So Whether or not I use free blog the truth is I don't care,i jux want to share and mentor someone to hit this market part-time or full time like me! Cheers.Surveys , Offers, trying new products all of that pay me well bro... Depend on ur set goal. If u wish to ask any question can reach me @ mr.calikor@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

The Life Cycle Of Most Successsful Forex Trader / Union Bank Unveiled Is New Logo / Nylon Waste Sellers And Buyers (LDPE And HDPE) Get In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.