Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready (6307 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer / **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by EfemenaXY: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
baby_123:

Morning after pill is not chewing gum. It should not replace birth control. It is to be used for emergency situations like a condom bursting once in a while. Just wanted to put that information out there. If used too frequently, it may have bad effects on the user. Too strong to be used frequently.

True that.

I've also read that prolonged use of the morning after pill can affect a woman's fertility because it messes about with the body's menstrual cycle. It's main purpose, like you've mentioned is to prevent pregnancies and should only be used in emergency situations.

Overuse or abuse of the drug may have long term implications, one of which may be fertility problems when these same women decide that they NOW want to have kids. It's sad because if they find they can't take in, then they'll have to deal with the emotional burden of fertility problems brought on by the irresponsible sex.ual behaviour of their youth.

"...Levonelle, which is intended to prevent pregnancy in the event of unprotected sex or a split condom, for example, contains high levels of levonorgestrel, a synthetic derivative of the naturally occurring female sex hormone progesterone. This can prevent ovulation and increase the thickness of the natural mucus at the neck of the womb to make it more difficult for sperm to enter..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-485303/The-women-use-morning-pill-everyday-contraception.html
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
REALITY101:

You know what I think? I think you're planing on stealing someone's baby. But if you're truly pregnant, seriously you wanna sell your own baby?

I heard people that are not ready for for kids uses condoms or morning afterpill. Unless you're young and curious.
You are not serious, why would i stole a baby when i already have in my stomach grin grin but anyway sha i have decide abortion is the best choice now.
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by EfemenaXY: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
bis7: u ar not serious, why would i stole a baby when i already have in my stomach grin grin but anyway sha i have decide abortion is the best choice now.

Why?
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
No respond yet on my email or do anyone shown interest so i hav decide to get rid of it before the baby start growing more on my stomach....
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by EfemenaXY: 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
bis7: No respond yet on my email or do anyone shown interest so i hav decide to get rid of it before the baby start growing more on my stomach....

Okay, so this is because of the money, right?

Do you mind my asking, what do you need the N700K for?
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
Lol, does anyone still believe this OP after reading her replies? cheesy
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
it is up to me what i use the money for.. and really to be sincere i would prefer the baby lives but the choice and arrangement have made now.
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by baby124: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

True that.

I've also read that prolonged use of the morning after pill can affect a woman's fertility because it messes about with the body's menstrual cycle. It's main purpose, like you've mentioned is to prevent pregnancies and should only be used in emergency situations.

Overuse or abuse of the drug may have long term implications, one of which may be fertility problems when these same women decide that they NOW want to have kids. It's sad because if they find they can't take in, then they'll have to deal with the emotional burden of fertility problems brought on by the irresponsible sex.ual behaviour of their youth.

"...Levonelle, which is intended to prevent pregnancy in the event of unprotected sex or a split condom, for example, contains high levels of levonorgestrel, a synthetic derivative of the naturally occurring female sex hormone progesterone. This can prevent ovulation and increase the thickness of the natural mucus at the neck of the womb to make it more difficult for sperm to enter..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-485303/The-women-use-morning-pill-everyday-contraception.html

I have experienced the side effects. Since then I throway salute for morning after. And at that time we were dating. I used it only twice that month. I bled for a month after and my cycle dates changed. grin. I cried and cried. Thought I had killed myself. Went to the doctor, and they told me the dangers.
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by EfemenaXY: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
bis7: it is up to me what i use the money for.. and really to be sincere i would prefer the baby lives but the choice and arrangement have made now.

Now that's a rude thing to say.

With that statement of yours, you've effectively killed off any chance of anyone wanting to help you.

Good luck sha with your decision.

jennykadry: Lol, does anyone still believe this OP after reading her his replies? cheesy

I don help you edit that statement small, Jenny cheesy
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by EfemenaXY: 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
baby_123:
I have experienced the side effects. Since then I throway salute for morning after. And at that time we were dating. I used it only twice that month. I bled for a month after and my cycle dates changed. grin

Twice a month??!! shocked shocked shocked

Medical practitioners advice not using it more than twice a year!
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thank you efe, I knew I could always rely on you whenever my spelling and typing technique fail me cheesy
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by baby124: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Twice a month??!! shocked shocked shocked

Medical practitioners advice not using it more than twice a year!

The dates were far between. And it was just that one month. Well, we were trying to be safe. And two accidents happened. After then, we were extra safe.
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by EfemenaXY: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
jennykadry: Thank you efe, I knew I could always rely on you whenever my spelling and typing technique fail me cheesy

Na so now... what else are nland sisters for? kiss kiss

baby_123:

The dates were far between. And it was just that one month. Well, we were trying to be safe. And two accidents happened. After then, we were extra safe.

Okay, but just be careful babes...
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by baby124: 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
bis7: it is up to me what i use the money for.. and really to be sincere i would prefer the baby lives but the choice and arrangement have made now.

LOL, you are still playing on people's sympathy. You be real thorough scam artist

bis7: No respond yet on my email or do anyone shown interest so i hav decide to get rid of it before the baby start growing more on my stomach....

More threats...
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by baby124: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Na so now... what else are nland sisters for? kiss kiss

Okay, but just be careful babes...

Ah, the fertility is on point so i thank God. We all have to learn sha. cheesy
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
baby_123:

LOL, you are still playing on people's sympathy. You be real thorough scam artist

More threats...
How can you claim what you dnt know.. and in which way does my post prove scam
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
bis7: How can you claim what you dnt know.. and in which way does my post prove scam

"Go and sitdon Jo" let me see road. grin
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by baby124: 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
bis7: How can you claim what you dnt know.. and in which way does my post prove scam

How can having your own baby be dependent on the money others will give you. That is your own flesh and blood, if it is worthless to you that you decide to sell it, then why do you expect strangers to care . Why will you even come out and make such an advertisement if you are real. So you will go through child birth for 700k, otherwise the baby can go to blazes abi Nice one there. You even want to live lavish and enjoy on the future parents head while pregnant. Then give up the baby for 700k. It is all about you, not what is best for your child. If a ritualist gave you 700k you wouldnt mind, i am very sure of that. Even with the knowledge that the person is a ritualist. You just want to make some dough. I understand you well. The mother and child do not matter. Its business. wink
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
ok.. tanxs for ur advices i m outta here [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by biolabee(m): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
Learnt a lot on the issues which could arise on the surrogacy phenomenon

checked for more facts the beasley woman surrogacy but there is a link i saw that she got a favorable judgement og 6500 usd with monthly payments

Surrogacy can mess someone up if not well structured
The case of the family that seperated too is tragic and left the woman alone with the child
One lady, when the family she helped was doing slow slow., sharperly went to the US and gave the child up for adoption to a les couple

No time for crap

Well done people...
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by biolabee(m): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
chaircover:

The case you detailed was not surrogacy. This was a IVF mix up. . . and if i were the judge I would have passed the same judgment.I trust a black man sha! he will never leave his seed "outside" grin . . and I hope he made money from the IVF clinic for hurt feelings too grin

Afrika tinz grin cheesy
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Okay, so this is because of the money, right?

Do you mind my asking, what do you need the N700K for?
Madam,why r u worrying urself over this guy.he is just havin fun!
The tone of d initial post suppose tell what's up.stop wasting ur precious time on him.c how worried u r.women r always concerned whenever they hear pregnancy. Mothers!always worried
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
biolabee:

choi... the way u put it eh,,,,

with this user name, seems she is looking for z10 + bis
it seems you get it all wrong.. here in ghana were i stay we ar not bb freak and here i use an s3 so material is nt really my prob... but thinking of the shame it will course among my friends here , the expensive of taking care of baby without the right man there etc will be too mush fore me to handle .
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Madam,why r u worrying urself over this guy.he is just havin fun!
why are u insisting on me being a guy.. u well so or u up to something undecided undecided
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
bis7: why are u insisting on me being a guy.. u well so or u up to something undecided undecided
Nairaland is becomin borin these days.
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by EfemenaXY: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
bis7: why are u insisting on me being a guy.. u well so or u up to something undecided undecided

grin grin grin

I'd still like to know what you plan on using that N700K for...

Why won't you tell me? undecided

Can't you see that I'm the only one here that's on your 'side'?? cool
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Nairaland is becomin borin these days.
why
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

grin grin grin

I'd still like to know what you plan on using that N700K for...

Why won't you tell me? undecided

Can't you see that I'm the only one here that's on your 'side'?? cool
The 700 will be used to travel out of the country
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by EfemenaXY: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
bis7: it will mainly used to gerra off the countrty after i gave birth .

Okay.

Which country do you plan 'relocating' to? And what do you plan on using the rest of the money for??

And er.. Why d'you want to leave Ghana?
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
bis7: The 700 will be used to travel out of the country
I like u ,but u r not sharp.u live in ghana,still need 700k to travel out? Can u c why I said u r not sharp?
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
I hope it work out on plan so will be SA
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by EfemenaXY: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
I like u ,but u r not sharp.u live in ghana,still need 700k to travel out? Can u c why I said u r not sharp?

cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Ikoyi Registry Experience / Husband doesn't want wife to work / What Do You Think Of These Educational Toys For Your Kids? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.