Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready (6313 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer / **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
bis7: I know you are having fun and i cant count or relay on what you say. but if in case you are very serious about this then i am ready to leave the pregnancy if this condition can be met . Firstly all arrangement will be make for me to leave where i stay here to SA or other places i see fit and 100k will be given to what i have now then i can decide not to abort. Then if i still find anyone needing the baby as theirs at the end of the day i can still give it up .
I'm damn serious! And by d way,I hold the yam and knife here.I will cut it as I deem fit.r u dictating?sofly sofly,I'm abt to go on an e money hunting for u and u r dictating?
Abeg do as we said unless u r not serious
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
I'm damn serious! And by d way,I hold the yam and knife here.I will cut it as I deem fit.r u dictating?sofly sofly,I'm abt to go on an e money hunting for u and u r dictating?
Abeg do as we said unless u r not serious
i cant post my pics here..ewo nla
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by EfemenaXY: 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
bis7: I know you are having fun and i cant count or relay on what you say. but if in case you are very serious about this then i am ready to leave the pregnancy if this condition can be met . Firstly all arrangement will be make for me to leave where i stay here to SA or other places i see fit and 100k will be given to what i have now then i can decide not to abort. Then if i still find anyone needing the baby as theirs at the end of the day i can still give it up .

Scratch our backs and we'll scratch yours.

Our terms are non-negotiable. If you really want those funds, you'll do exactly as you're told. angry angry

I said full length picture here and your current contact address else no show. I don't do Western Union. Besides, you don't dictate to us how we see fit to send you the funds you request for.

Until then, we ain't doing business with you. Understand??
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Scratch our backs and we'll scratch yours.

Our terms are non-negotiable. If you really want those funds, you'll do exactly as you're told. angry angry

I said full length picture here and your current contact address else no show. I don't do Western Union. Besides, you don't dictate to us how we see fit to send you the funds you request for.

Until then, we ain't doing business with you. Understand??
u are not serious(hissed) grin grin
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by EfemenaXY: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
bis7: i cant post my pics here..ewo nla

Why not? angry

But you can threaten and ask for money here na, abi??

bis7: u are not serious(hissed) grin grin

I'm dead serious. I DO NOT joke with money. Gerrit??
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
bis7: i m thinking of the old way of giving birth and gave it up for couples or single looking for there own children but not free.. if they are able to sponsor me till i gave birth and they have the baby plus 700k given after that i am willingly to leave it but if i cant get anyone between a week from now i will get rid of it so it wont affect my life now and also i dont have enough to take care of myself talkless of a child now. lopeobama@yahoo.com
if anyone have interest in what i suggest can still contact me till tommorow 1pm nigeria time or else will be too late after that .
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bellong: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
bis7: if anyone have interest in what i suggest can still contact me till tommorow 1pm nigeria time or else will be too late after that .

Congratulations on your quest tomorrow after 1pm. I hope you get what you deserve
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
bis7: You are not serious, why would i stole a baby when i already have in my stomach grin grin but anyway sha i have decide abortion is the best choice now.

Bomb!!

Congrats smh.
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
[quote author=REALITY101]

Bomb!!

Congrats smh. okay
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by baby124: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
bis7: if anyone have interest in what i suggest can still contact me till tommorow 1pm nigeria time or else will be too late after that .

This is like putting a knife to your throat and shouting, give me money or I die. Uhhh grin. I think most people will continue what they are doing while seeking the threat thrower mental help. Goodluck, let us know how it went.xoxo
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
Hellooo biz7! where r u? It seems u don't need d money again darling.ok naw,I hv tried.I will miss u sweathat.don't do anything bad to urself.take care!
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by EfemenaXY: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Hellooo biz7! where r u? It seems u don't need d money again darling.ok naw,I hv tried.I will miss u sweathat.don't do anything bad to urself.take care!

You nor fear?? grin cheesy

Biz7 don move on to greener pastures
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

You nor fear?? grin cheesy

Biz7 don move on to greener pastures
Hahahahaha!!!! Thanks sis for (whispering.._u know naw)helping out,seems he don't need our help aftall
Chao!
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by slimyem: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
Wow!!gringrin Had fun reading this thread. Op's a clown! Funny as hell and as high as elephant's eye..cheesycheesy
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2013
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
baby_123: U funny die.. lol it seems you misunderstand what i meant

This is like putting a knife to your throat and shouting, give me money or I die. Uhhh grin. I think most people will continue what they are doing while seeking the threat thrower mental help. Goodluck, let us know how it went.xoxo
baby_123:

Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
slimyem: Wow!!gringrin Had fun reading this thread. Op's a clown! Funny as hell and as high as elephant's eye..cheesycheesy

You are mad with that statement you put up..
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by EfemenaXY: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
^^ Welcome back, @OP

It's nearly 3:00pm. What's the status update?? lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
well not possible today.. so i get another appointment on monday.
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
bis7: well not possible today.. so i get another appointment on monday.
This guy is a yahoo yahoo. He claimed to be in Ghana and he wrote ' ewo nla' meaning abomination in yoruba. He even said 'mush', which shows he is a yoruba boy. Abeg stop wasting people's time or else you will carry eternal pregnancy.
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by EfemenaXY: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
honey86:
This guy us a yahoo yahoo. He claimed to be in Ghana and he wrote ' ewo nla' meaning abomination in yoruba. He even said 'mush', which shows he is a yoruba boy. Abeg stop wasting people's time or else you will carry eternal pregnancy.

Oh we all know that. We're just indulging him, that's all... cheesy
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by slimyem: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
bis7: You are mad with that statement you put up..
not as mad as you though...
You are the king of mad people. Salute!!cool
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Oh we all know that. We're just indulging him, that's all... cheesy
That was why i said in the first place i dont take whatever u put up here serious and not looking for such help.. what i required of is any childless couples interested in having the baby so i dont abort and they also help with some money so i move on with my own life not asking here for some to twist it up or i was a man or scam. Anyway it is left for the intending parent (if any is interested) to arrange meetup with me and how arrangement will be make till the baby is born and given up to them.
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
till monday we will know how far
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by EfemenaXY: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
bis7: That was why i said in the first place i dont take whatever u put up here serious and not looking for such help.. what i required of is any childless couples interested in having the baby so i dont abort and they also help with some money so i move on with my own life not asking here for some to twist it up or i was a man or scam. Anyway it is left for the intending parent (if any is interested) to arrange meetup with me and how arrangement will be make till the baby is born and given up to them.

Okay bis7. What ever rocks your boat.

But just remember that so far, your threats have got you nowhere. nlanders aren't f00ls and can smell a scam a mile off. Fact is, you 'issued' a deadline of 1:00pm and your bluff was called.

Now you extend it to Monday. It makes no difference. Any sincere person looking to adopt a child would go through the legal process, and not via your 'method'.

Goodluck with your quest sha.
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
ok.. no more discussion then thread can be deleted.
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by ciphoenix: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
well, it's been an interesting read thus far grin grin
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by druid06(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
Threads of this despicable manner should be deleted and sent to the dogs never to see the light of day. I am so furious with the degrading values of our generation and this thread just proved me right. A woman with the full intent of knowing what's she doing got knocked up and now she's trying to trade the unborn baby for financial assistance and there are some weirdos out there willing to pay for this baby like it's some kind of livestock/commodity.

I am so ashamed, upset and irritated of this post and the person behind this. My only advice for you if you this is real and if you have any dignity, respect for yourself. You should keep this baby. It's been over 3 months and terminating this pregnancy at this crucial stage could be deterant to your health and whatever pride, dignity you have left.

I don't know what else to say other than what I just said above. Going to listen to some music now, hopefully it would help clear my head and make me forget about this shinenigans I just read. The world is going mad!
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
druid06: Threads of this despicable manner should be deleted and sent to the dogs never to see the light of day. I am so furious with the degrading values of our generation and this thread just proved me right. A woman with the full intent of knowing what's she doing got knocked up and now she's trying to trade the unborn baby for financial assistance and there are some weirdos out there willing to pay for this baby like it's some kind of livestock/commodity.

I am so ashamed, upset and irritated of this post and the person behind this. My only advice for you if you this is real and if you have any dignity, respect for yourself. You should keep this baby. It's been over 3 months and terminating this pregnancy at this crucial stage could be deterant to your health and whatever pride, dignity you have left.

I don't know what else to say other than what I just said above. Going to listen to some music now, hopefully it would help clear my head and make me forget about this shinenigans I just read. The world is going mad!
Why u de vex naw? Pls no vex.its a free world!
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by ciphoenix: 8:08am On Jun 30, 2013
druid06: Threads of this despicable manner should be deleted and sent to the dogs never to see the light of day. I am so furious with the degrading values of our generation and this thread just proved me right. A woman with the full intent of knowing what's she doing got knocked up and now she's trying to trade the unborn baby for financial assistance and there are some weirdos out there willing to pay for this baby like it's some kind of livestock/commodity.

question is: does he/she?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take You To Refill Your Cooking Gas? / What 3 Qualities Should You Look For In A Prospective Wife/husband. / I Love My Husband,but I Am Loosing Trust.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.