Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Midnight Raid: 52 Nigerians Raided In Malaysia, Now Awaiting Deportation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Midnight Raid: 52 Nigerians Raided In Malaysia, Now Awaiting Deportation (2659 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / Nigerian Took Overdose To Avoid Deportation From The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Midnight Raid: 52 Nigerians Raided In Malaysia, Now Awaiting Deportation by Ifetex(m): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
In what was described as a midnight raid by the Malaysia Immigration Police, 52 Nigerians have been arrested and are now awaiting deportation.

photo

According to reports, the Immigration police raided houses that were occupied by Nigerians, and properties were destroyed in the process. Clothed or naked, the Nigerians who were unfortunate enough to be at home during the raid were arrested. Although it was reported that those who weren't home had their houses ransacked and vandalised.javascript:void(0);

http://news.naij.com/38401.html

1 Like

Re: Midnight Raid: 52 Nigerians Raided In Malaysia, Now Awaiting Deportation by Onyinyechimara(f): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
But what was their offence? Being Nigerian??
Re: Midnight Raid: 52 Nigerians Raided In Malaysia, Now Awaiting Deportation by ericgold(m): 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ifetex: In what was described as a midnight raid by the Malaysia Immigration Police, 52 Nigerians have been arrested and are now awaiting deportation.

photo

According to reports, the Immigration police raided houses that were occupied by Nigerians, and properties were destroyed in the process. Clothed or naked, the Nigerians who were unfortunate enough to be at home during the raid were arrested. Although it was reported that those who weren't home had their houses ransacked and vandalised.javascript:void(0);

http://news.naij.com/38401.html
wetin kum be their crime now
Re: Midnight Raid: 52 Nigerians Raided In Malaysia, Now Awaiting Deportation by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 27, 2013
l hope the raid is not connected to drug & 419?............but it is really sad......
ericgold: wetin kum be their crime now
Re: Midnight Raid: 52 Nigerians Raided In Malaysia, Now Awaiting Deportation by fittty(m): 5:19am On Jun 27, 2013
This is stale news!. It happened late last year sometime around September. I wonder why everyone is just getting to know this just now.
Re: Midnight Raid: 52 Nigerians Raided In Malaysia, Now Awaiting Deportation by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 27, 2013
really?!!! l thought is a recent incident......whatever, it is still a sad news, some Nigerian's are making things hard for genuine travellers.........
fittty: This is stale news!. It happened late last year sometime around September. I wonder why everyone is just getting to know this just now.
Re: Midnight Raid: 52 Nigerians Raided In Malaysia, Now Awaiting Deportation by Ifetex(m): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2013
fittty: This is stale news!. It happened late last year sometime around September. I wonder why everyone is just getting to know this just now.

my friend leave that word of encouragement you are giving to your self, just pray for them that dea papers are up2 date to avoid nt to be deported, and check if you knw any of them in Malaysia then try their number now if it going 2ru to comfirm if they are included
YOU CAN TRY TO INQUIRE FROM OTHER SITE IF YOU ARE NOT CONVICE
Re: Midnight Raid: 52 Nigerians Raided In Malaysia, Now Awaiting Deportation by fittty(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ifetex:

my friend leave that word of encouragement you are giving to your self, just pray for them that dea papers are up2 date to avoid nt to be deported, and check if you knw any of them in Malaysia then try their number now if it going 2ru to comfirm if they are included
YOU CAN TRY TO INQUIRE FROM OTHER SITE IF YOU ARE NOT CONVICE

You're such an ignorant soul!!! Now tell me the source of your news and where it states this happened on sunday night? And don't tell me your source is http://m.naij.com/news/38401.html which has "0" I repeat "0" comment on the topic. And don't also tell me another source is those dead bloggers that get their news from Nairaland.com and run posting it on their blog

FYI i have a childhood friend that schools in Malaysia who was among the victims. He was released on the ground that he had a genuine valid study visa and is a registered student in his school. After the incident he had to rent another apartment away from where there are high concentration of illegal immigrants to avoid such occurring
Re: Midnight Raid: 52 Nigerians Raided In Malaysia, Now Awaiting Deportation by Ifetex(m): 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
fittty:

You're such an ignorant soul!!! Now tell me the source of your news and where it states this happened on sunday night? And don't tell me your source is http://m.naij.com/news/38401.html which has "0" I repeat "0" comment on the topic. And don't also tell me another source is those dead bloggers that get their news from Nairaland.com and run posting it on their blog

FYI i have a childhood friend that schools in Malaysia who was among the victims. He was released on the ground that he had a genuine valid study visa and is a registered student in his school. After the incident he had to rent another apartment away from where there are high concentration of illegal immigrants to avoid such occurring

Ok Mr. Knw it all can u pls. share any link 2 it when it happn last yr
Re: Midnight Raid: 52 Nigerians Raided In Malaysia, Now Awaiting Deportation by fittty(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
ogakpatakpata: really?!!! l thought is a recent incident......whatever, it is still a sad news, some Nigerian's are making things hard for genuine travellers.........

Yes its really sad the way some Nigerians are making it difficult for others to live in malaysia. Just early this month my friend was driving and all of a sudden a lady hit him from behind with her bike. He came out of his car to check the extent of damage and the next thing he saw was a Malaysian guy from no where with a stick accusing him of the damage and then a group of Malaysians with sticks and weapons approaching the scene.

He was lucky enough to run as fast as he could to the nearest police station to report the case. When he got back with the police to the scene the bike lady said she tried to calm the mobs down by telling them it was her fault but they weren't listening cause he was black! Now imagine!
Re: Midnight Raid: 52 Nigerians Raided In Malaysia, Now Awaiting Deportation by fittty(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ifetex:

Ok Mr. Knw it all can u pls. share any link 2 it when it happn last yr

Do you read at all? undecided Did I ever mention the getting the news from the internet?

(1) (Reply)

The Beautiful Calabar Marina! Add To Your List Of Places To Visit This Year. / Inachalo: The Uncooked Fish River (photo) / Movie Locations, Disney Backgrounds You Can Actually Visit Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.