Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola (16804 Views)

Joseph Babatunde-Adu, 'Jab Adu', Is Dead / Yoruba Comic Actor Olaitan Babatunde aka 'Langogo' Dies In Ibadan [pictured] / Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by OduntanGabriel(m): 12:19am On Jun 27, 2013
It doesn't come often to be standing closely with the governors in nigeria but I thank my lucky star I was able to do what we call in lagos "attachee" by ensuring I move to where the governor was standing at the lagos state university auditorium where he came to deliver a speech on "Good governance a tool for the revitalisation of the socio cultural values"which was organised by the university alumni without the awareness of the security men to take a quick shot with him. Forgive me if the governor wasn't looking @ the camera, I will tell him next time to do so.

16 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by nenergy(m): 12:53am On Jun 27, 2013
emmmmm....Its more like 'standing beside' and not 'with'. But you try sha!

14 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by tpia5: 1:31am On Jun 27, 2013
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 27, 2013
Chei. grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 27, 2013
Dude you are like 2 miles away from him.... you should have just said... picture of my face with Babatunde Fashola in the background....

66 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Rhymez(m): 4:49am On Jun 27, 2013
Photoshop is cheap. Dude, we are not foolish. You have been dreaming to get to frontpage but that dream will not be achieved with this dubious act.

That picture is old school. That is Fashola queuing at the airport.

Since them born you you don go airport ?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Mynd44: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2013
Wow
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Popowaa: 7:37am On Jun 27, 2013
Lmao
Mr knowitall.:
Dude you are like 2 miles away from him.... you should have just said... picture of my face with Babatunde Fashola in the background....

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by deshclones(m): 8:06am On Jun 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin Joblessness mixed with severe groupie genes at play here...

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 27, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
this one got my ribs cracking. Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Afam4eva(m): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2013
I'm surprised you're still alive to tell the story. People don't often get that close.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by FindOut(m): 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

grin
Very apt.

Seriously, OP, you could have just walked up to him maybe after the lecture while he was exchanging pleasantries with the audience or at that very moment you snapped the pic and respectfully asked for ''a picture with His Excellency''. I'm 95% sure he would have obliged you. You would have had to be well dressed of course.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by FindOut(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
ogugua88: Chei. grin

Why you come dey laff now? grin OP is proud of his pic o. Lol

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
NEXT TIME YOU SEE FASH, BRUV, TELL HIM EKO ONI BAJE OOOO grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
lol
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
Oduntan Gabriel: It doesn't come often to be standing closely with the governors in nigeria but I thank my lucky star I was able to do what we call in lagos "attachee" by ensuring I move to where the governor was standing at the lagos state university auditorium where he came to deliver a speech on "Good governance a tool for the revitalisation of the socio cultural values"which was organised by the university alumni without the awareness of the security men to take a quick shot with him. Forgive me if the governor wasn't looking @ the camera, I will tell him next time to do so.

Some people need deliverance.
the stench of yaba left is all over this thread..
especially the OP.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by WIZGUY69(m): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
so na wetin God send u make u com do 4 dis life b dat

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by WIZGUY69(m): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
in short where is the pix
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by tbanger(m): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
WIZGUY69: so na wetin God send u make u com do 4 dis life b dat
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ya very wicked!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by pekelepekele(m): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
Attache grin . Funny
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by solace8(m): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
Shea FasDhola na God ni. Me don snap wit Gov oshiomole,I 4 shw u d pictoral proof bt my memory card don currupt cheesy grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
Op is highly deluded
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
WIZGUY69: so na wetin God send u make u com do 4 dis life b dat

whenever i'm stressed @ work, comments like dis are the reason i run to NL to depressurize my stressometer grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by sexymoma(f): 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
wey me be think say he go dey hug fashora.... the man dey think of how he go deal me okada men, you come here dey upload pishure come talk say you dey with am.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Wendyslim(f): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
Rhymez: Photoshop is cheap. Dude, we are not foolish. You have been dreaming to get to frontpage but that dream will not be achieved with this dubious act.

That picture is old school. That is Fashola queuing at the airport.

Since them born you you don go airport ?
. Na lie joor, dat one look like airport for ur face bah? U better go see eye doctor. @ op u try joor but next time make u lean on him shoulder small.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
Rhymez: You have been dreaming to get to frontpage but that dream will not be achieved with this dubious act.

How do you feel now that OP has made front page?

@op, Azonto tins!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by rozayx5(m): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
is this an official As5 licking tongue
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Elueme: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
Chei! With each passing day, I have reasons to think that NL has gone to the dogs. Just pics( attachee 4 that matter), you are celebrating, what happens if he was your dad or uncle? This must be the jobless Eko Ile. Enjoy it's your time.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
RUBBISH...
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by tyson99(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
Am very sure say if u get closer more to him,na alagbon u for dey snap d remaining pishure.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by gidiMonsta(m): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
Afam4eva: I'm surprised you're still alive to tell the story. People don't often get that close.

And how many people have been killed for getting that close? Mschwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured / Iyanya About To Sign With Jay Z Roc Nation / Catherinemary Nneamaka Ugoji Honoured At Godfrey Okoye University Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.