Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

I Killed 23 People In 48 Hrs –boko Haram Suspect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Killed 23 People In 48 Hrs –boko Haram Suspect (796 Views)

Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno / Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed 23 People In 48 Hrs –boko Haram Suspect by rodeo0070(m): 5:12am On Jun 27, 2013
A suspected Boko Haram member
yesterday revealed how he killed 23
people including a village head and a
police officer in Maiduguri in two
days. The suspect, who started
reeling out his murderous escapade
hours after he was arrested by the
volunteer armed youths famously
known as civilian JTF, shocked
residents when he confessed to
have killed 23 people within 48
hours.
The middle-age man, arrested by
the youths on Tuesday at Ngomari
ward, Bakin Borehole within
Maiduguri metropolis and
subsequently handed over to the
Joint Task Force, Operation
Restore Order, said he slaughtered
a village head and a police officer
because he felt they were against
the activities of the dreaded sect.
Residents of the area where the
suspect was arrested said he came
from Gwange, adding that the
suspect was picked up by the
vigilance youth group following the
arrest of his younger brother who
assisted the youths by taking them
to Ngomari where the suspect was
residing until his arrest.
“We were shocked when we heard
that civilian JTF came and arrested
a sect member in our area.
We have never imagined we could
have somebody like that in our area
because we have been living
peacefully. We were even more
shocked when he confessed that he
killed 23 people in two days,” one of
the residents who did not want his
name in print told journalists.
Sources said the suspected Boko
Haram member had relocated about
a year ago to Ngomari from Gwange.
“He rented a room apartment there
and lived discreetly,” some residents
said.

SOURCE: sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/i-killed-23-people-in-48-hrs-boko-haram-suspect/
Re: I Killed 23 People In 48 Hrs –boko Haram Suspect by REDshouse(m): 5:46am On Jun 27, 2013
oh my gosh:.......1st to comment
Re: I Killed 23 People In 48 Hrs –boko Haram Suspect by Mcdondayan: 5:54am On Jun 27, 2013
Yet some nairalanders will come here and say we shld abolish capital punishment. Pls jtf, shave his head with a blunt spoon, b4 u kill him.
Re: I Killed 23 People In 48 Hrs –boko Haram Suspect by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 27, 2013
REDs house: oh my gosh:.......1st to comment
By dis tym in da morning you still display this sort of utter immaturity, am sure your younger ones must be waay more responsible than you.

@Topic, Seems the activities of the JTF has been more fruitful since the intro of the SOE, dere's confidence among the people
Re: I Killed 23 People In 48 Hrs –boko Haram Suspect by Omexonomy: 6:07am On Jun 27, 2013
If this story is true then bh suspect are in for a long thing. If you are in favour of capital punishment like this.
Re: I Killed 23 People In 48 Hrs –boko Haram Suspect by Omexonomy: 6:09am On Jun 27, 2013
If you are not in favour of capital punishment for you feel they are human being who err like this.
Re: I Killed 23 People In 48 Hrs –boko Haram Suspect by ceospecial(m): 6:22am On Jun 27, 2013
you were saying? Wait wait wait *runs off 2 get a gun.. * sad
Re: I Killed 23 People In 48 Hrs –boko Haram Suspect by ceospecial(m): 6:35am On Jun 27, 2013
ceospecial: you were saying? Wait wait wait *runs off 2 get 3 cups off Garri .. * undecided
Re: I Killed 23 People In 48 Hrs –boko Haram Suspect by israel007: 6:51am On Jun 27, 2013
Should have been slain before finishing the statement
Re: I Killed 23 People In 48 Hrs –boko Haram Suspect by bellaberry: 7:03am On Jun 27, 2013
Na wah o. See record. Evil animals! So in his small mind, he was able to book about 77 x 23 more virgins in his log book in just 48 hrs. Smh for these retards.
Re: I Killed 23 People In 48 Hrs –boko Haram Suspect by eazysally: 8:52am On Jun 27, 2013
JTF why allowing him to be spitting this rubbish infront of u when your magazine is heavily loaded!!
Re: I Killed 23 People In 48 Hrs –boko Haram Suspect by eazysally: 8:54am On Jun 27, 2013
Should have been slain before finishing the statement

That is what am saying!!!!
Re: I Killed 23 People In 48 Hrs –boko Haram Suspect by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 27, 2013
Ok
Re: I Killed 23 People In 48 Hrs –boko Haram Suspect by Lordave: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2013
it shouldn't take more than 23 minutes for that ghoul to be butchered into 48 parts.
Re: I Killed 23 People In 48 Hrs –boko Haram Suspect by Lordave: 9:26am On Jun 27, 2013
eazysally: JTF why allowing him to be spitting this rubbish infront of u when your magazine is heavily loaded!!
Playboy magazine?

(1) (Reply)

Frsc: A Misplaced Priority / Senate Did Not Approve Early Marriage - Ekweremadu / A Tale Of Two Crooks: Farouk Lawan Vs Omeleze Chris, By The Nigeria Police.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.