Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine (14488 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine / Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine / Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by ichommy(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Popowaa: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2013
Breath taking
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by fatdon2(m): 10:07am On Jun 27, 2013
Hmmmm figure 8.
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by pekelepekele(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
Luvly
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
I don't see omotola hotter than any of these

Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
u
Omo segzy cool kiss
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
k
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by nbright: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
coca cola bottle shape
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
akpos wedding on cover of city people fashion

8 Likes

Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by ebamma3: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
My dream sexmate
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
adaobi123: Omo segzy cool kiss
Change it 2 c
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by AbuMikey(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
1)Swags of Life!
2)Curves of Life
3)Fresh Face of Life
4)Magazine of Life
5) **sighs** Coke Bottle Body!!! cool
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by JoanJohnson(f): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
So Adorable.
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
ighoosagie:
Change it 2 c

Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by sayso: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
no be photo?

1 Like

Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Okijajuju1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
Na wah o!!

No soap, no vaseline, no groundnut oil, I have run out of all the lubricants in my house.. angry BIA!! CHUKWUDIIIII!!!! Check for fridge if Okro soup or Ogbono soup dey inside.. Put am for microwave sharply!!

5 Likes

Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by supaeagles(m): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
ighoosagie: akpos wedding on cover of city people fashion
That man that is kissing the lady - abi he suck all the air inside her lungs or what?? Wetin do his cheeks?

1 Like

Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
nice figure...not dat fat toolz
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Orikinla(m): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
You don't pose on the cover of a magazine and look away.
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by ItsUncleDee(m): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
she make i run ni...

Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
supaeagles:
That man that is kissing the lady - abi he suck all the air inside her lungs or what?? Wetin do his cheeks?
na me u dey ask, or na my mouth u wan hear say nairaland dey forbid d price of garri?metcheew
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by kelvincoll(m): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
Okija_juju: Na wah o!!

No soap, no vaseline, no groundnut oil, I have run out of all the lubricants in my house.. angry BIA!! CHUKWUDIIIII!!!! Check for fridge if Okro soup or Ogbono soup dey inside.. Put am for microwave sharply!!

this dude is some character grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by intentional(f): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
Beautiful I must say

1 Like

Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by dasparrow: 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
@Post

She is pretty

1 Like

Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by bankyblue(m): 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
She is so tight GOSH!
But come to think of it Oº°˚ ˚°º , why will ur lover be a married
Woman and her husband is giving u his consent? Hmmm! #month shot

1 Like

Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
See her flat nose cheesy tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Opey4luv(m): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by FulaniBOII(m): 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
Coca Cola Redbone Damn!

1 Like

Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
Wow Omo Sexy toh badt.

1 Like

Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by 50calibre(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
Obesity is now equals sexy in Nigeria. Lols

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Suggestions On How To Remove Dark Spots / Hair Business In Nigeria: A Booming Industry / You Need A Wrist Watch? Check Here!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.