Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Fund Needed To Start A Car Wash Business In V.i, Ikoyi, Lekki - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fund Needed To Start A Car Wash Business In V.i, Ikoyi, Lekki (1885 Views)

Cost Of Starting A Standard Car Wash Business In Nigeria. / Starting A Car Wash Business, Pls Help / Setting Up A Car Wash Business In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fund Needed To Start A Car Wash Business In V.i, Ikoyi, Lekki by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2013
Dear Nairalander, i have a very good business idea on car washing business which will move faster in the area of lekki, ajah, victoria island. If you can take your time to walk or drive arround the area i mentioned , you will see how difficult it is to get a car wash in that area. I have the idea on how u can start the car wash business and car maintaince on a daily basis but i dont have CAPITAL to start or to buy equipment. Pls help me do let me loss this great opportunity. My phone number is 08023949922.
Re: Fund Needed To Start A Car Wash Business In V.i, Ikoyi, Lekki by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2013
The capital is less than 100k
Re: Fund Needed To Start A Car Wash Business In V.i, Ikoyi, Lekki by hedgesfun(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
What is your business survey like? What projection do you have and have you secured a location and get necessary approval from government? U need to seriously consider all that before talking about funds. I wount mind partnering with you cos sometimes ago such came to my mind buh am not too familiar with that axis that is why I didn't press hard on it
Re: Fund Needed To Start A Car Wash Business In V.i, Ikoyi, Lekki by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
hedgesfun: What is your business survey like? What projection do you have and have you secured a location and get necessary approval from government? U need to seriously consider all that before talking about funds. I wount mind partnering with you cos sometimes ago such came to my mind buh am not too familiar with that axis that is why I didn't press hard on it
Government approval for mobile car wash business. Do you knw what it cost to get a land at lekki, ajah area? What am looking at is a small space near major road arround that location. All i need is equipment and some money to get uniform and advertisement sign. Thats all. Water is every at that location am talking about all u need is a very long hose, mobile pressure washer, vacumm machine and other equipment which i dont want to mention.
Re: Fund Needed To Start A Car Wash Business In V.i, Ikoyi, Lekki by kason(m): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
It is great you have a good idea. With NEXT?
Good question!

The first thing what hedesfun had said. Find out govt. policy on car washing. You can do this at the LG Council.
Secondly, do market reserch on the business. Reach out to those people who are in the business already. Have a chat with them, ask questions, some will be to tell you.

If you are shy like most of us do, then just sample how the business is organized.You will see for yourself.

Next, sit down and list all you will need to get started.

Next line is to fix cost of these items you have listed(If you don't have idea of the price, go ahead and price them). I believe this will give you the rough estimate of how much you will need to get started on your dream business.

Don't be in hurry in this planning process, take time finalize all you do first and not last thing before first.

You can now begin to think of ways to raise fund:

Let me just highlight some:

>> Your Relatives
>> Friends
>> Your personal Savings
>> Co-operative Society (if you belong to one)
>> Selling some of your properties (property you no longer need or suplus)
>> Daily, weekly or monthly savings
>> Bank (if you are a working class)
>> Many more... but DONT GO TO MONEY LENDER O!

Learn more, check our signature on how to Raise Fund For Your Business for FREE.
Re: Fund Needed To Start A Car Wash Business In V.i, Ikoyi, Lekki by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
It seems u guys do not understand me better. This business i want to do is not a business that require any government policy, there is one important i dont want to disclose and that is the LIFE of the business. THE ONLY IMPORTANT THING I NEED IS THE PRESSURE WASHER, HANDBILL AND SIGN THATS ALL. NO NEED OF AQUIRING ANY SPACE , WHAT I NEED ARE THE TOOLS THEN START WORK.
Re: Fund Needed To Start A Car Wash Business In V.i, Ikoyi, Lekki by hedgesfun(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
my brother business no matter how small is more than the way u think it is especially in Lagos where every step is taxable, I assure u will be surprised that u require a licence from either the state or local government to operate a car wash just enquire and be affirmative about it, also abt location u dont intend going to peoples house to wash their cars do you? Thus u need a location and you could partner with some businesses around there for d location.
Re: Fund Needed To Start A Car Wash Business In V.i, Ikoyi, Lekki by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
its a residential service. So what next?
Re: Fund Needed To Start A Car Wash Business In V.i, Ikoyi, Lekki by babytejiri(m): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
zxbnm;p[

(1) (Reply)

How Reliable And Trusted Is China/hong Kongs Aliexpress / How To Start A Printing And Publishing Business / I Got An Idle 50k...what Can I Invest It In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.