Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

How Private Is It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Private Is It? (1876 Views)

How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Private Is It? by OsezyBlessing(f): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2013
Privacy is about something personal that is not allowed for public consumption or usage. People have different things that are personal to them and from which others are restricted.

I used to include a woman’s boobs when talking about her private parts. But I don’t think that is still the case because women now leave their boobs in the public arena for whoever cares. Now you see why I don’t want to call our boobs private.

What triggered the desire to write this? Recently, on a friend’s Facebook page, there was a serious argument on the introduction and promotion of Vaginal Tightening creams and sprays to Nigerian women. I am happy because at the end of the very long argument, we all agreed that it is not in favour of mankind.

We live in such a time when promiscuity has become the acceptable way of life. Decency is now frowned at and seen as hypocrisy and timidity. People now believe every girl sleeps around to make it. Manufacturers are not helping matters as they keep bringing out to the market products that are against nature. But one thing I am happy about is that no matter how much you try to fake it, artificial can never become natural.

We live in a sex driven world where nothing matters, but sex. Even married women and men go out of the natural just because they must satisfy and be satisfied sexually. Since when did we start giving the place of love to sex? There is this sudden craze for vaginal tightening and boobs pumping by women and penis elongation by men; it is all deception and vanity.

Whenever I get messages from guys asking for places for penis elongation, I don’t hesitate to remind them that it is always good leaving it the natural way. I recently heard a story about a lady in VGC, Lagos, who is now ashamed to step out of her house just because her bum turned out extraordinarily big and is now a source of embarrassment for her. This very lady was advised by friends who are Nollywood celebrities, to go for some bum enhancing drugs. A friend also told me about a colleague whose penis became too big that he could no longer go to work; it all started with his use of penis enhancing drugs. The truth is that all those babes with pumped breasts all have their regrets but they will never let you into their world. All you will ever see are the boobs falling out of their clothes. Look deep inside and you will see an empty heart dying in regrets.

I have issues with the effectiveness of numerous vaginal tightening creams advertised on the pages of soft sell magazines. Some of my friends came up with the argument that it is a matter of choice and their patrons shouldn’t be condemned. I tried to let them know that we were not trying to condemn anyone, but evil shouldn’t be encouraged. If you look at this issue very well, you will come to agree with me that the negative effects of these vaginal tightening far outweigh the positive effects (if there is any).

I want us to look at the two major effects of the introduction of Vaginal Tightening Creams into the Nigerian market:

High rate of Infidelity: Infidelity is not a new word in our society. It started from the time of our fore-fathers with men fathering children from different women. Women were taught to live and walk in decency if they must enjoy their body.

But what is happening today, there is so much deception in our society to the point that girls now believe they can live any kind of life and sleep with five men every night only to appear decent with some kind of cream, drops, and sprays. But I am happy with what some of my male friends said; once you are disvirgined and your vagina widened by the different sizes of penis entering you, there is no solution.

I just pity the men who have suddenly and foolishly become toys for small girls to play with. You can go ahead with the different men you sleep with, but a time will come when those vaginal soaps and creams won’t do any magic.

I wish the Nigerian government can look into the deceitful adverts we have on the pages of soft-sell magazines. What is the ministry of health doing about all these madness? One illiterate comes up and starts making noise about some lies. Almost every building on Allen Avenue and Awolowo Way, Ikeja now has one small shop where girls go to protect themselves.

They no longer advertise other products as much as they do sexual products. I agree with you that a good sexual life is necessary for couples to be together. But the most surprising thing here is that it is even our young girls who now go for these vaginal tightening. And even in the midst of all the tightening, men are becoming more unfaithful. Don’t you think there is something wrong with our generation?

Dryness: I don’t know why even the so called educated women fall easily for these devilish lies. Can’t you learn to make research and know the effects of whatever action you want to take? Must you always flow with the crowd? It is high time Nigerian women learnt to use Blackberry and laptops for reasonable things and not just to send out nude pictures to men who care less about them.

All those vaginal tightening creams are what will make you age early down there. You keep running for lubricants each time you want to have sex and with time your man loses interest in you even after you must have spent so much to satisfy him. My dear, those vaginal tightening creams and sprays, just like vaginal douching, strips you of the natural vaginal lubrication God has blessed you with while leaving you susceptible to infections and diseases.

Like I said yesterday, we have people and different NGOs all over calling for support and doing their best to create awareness on the spread of cancer. If you are not careful, people will be asked to donate for your own cancer treatment and also know that there is no effective law protecting consumers in Nigeria. Aside cancer, when your vagina is dry, there will be constant itching.

I must not fail to give an advice on your use of “Spanish fly”. It could be dangerous and life threatening. It leads to painful urination, fever, and blood discharge. There are natural aphrodisiacs you can use and eat regularly for good sex life. Try eating more of carrot, chilli, cabbage, tomato, nutmeg, celery, ginseng and avocado pear. Please stay away from those packets of tea you see in supermarkets; they could lead to death. Live a good and healthy life, exercise regularly; that’s all you need.

You are living your life and according to you, enjoying it to the fullest. But my dear girl, you will end up in tears except you make a change. A time will come when that vaginal tightening cream won’t help again. That time is coming when you will see the destruction in that small bottle. For now, the best way to keep your vaginal muscles is decency and healthy living. It is your private part; please keep it private.
http://www.osezy..com/2013/06/how-private-is-it.html

1 Like

Re: How Private Is It? by UyiIredia(m): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2013
Nice blog you have there. Persevere and you may become well-known and appreciated.
Re: How Private Is It? by carzola(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2013
This should make front page... God bless you for such a post cause are generation has lost it value, no respect for God..We forget that are body is the temple of God... U would be surprice that no girl on nairaland would comment but i surpose ur not here to point acusing finger's but to educate and change the today's women.. Tank you.
Re: How Private Is It? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
We are now living in a world were a man's phone is more private than his own private parts undecided

1 Like

Re: How Private Is It? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
mondi_cheeks: We are now living in a world were a man's phone is more private than his own private parts undecided

and a woman's private parts more public than a man's undecided

1 Like

Re: How Private Is It? by clemz85(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
I want to hear what the females in this place have to say. Thank the Power -On-High this thread came from a woman.
Re: How Private Is It? by collinsola: 12:26am On Jun 28, 2013
Tel them....shakira do erm,e work.
Me self go try erm. lipsrsealed
Re: How Private Is It? by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 28, 2013
joeydozzy:
and a woman's private parts more public than a man's undecided
not true... If i ask for the password for ur phone or u to take out ur pipe, wch one will u do?
Re: How Private Is It? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 28, 2013
mondi_cheeks: not true... If i ask for the password for ur phone or u to take out ur pipe, wch one will u do?

and if I ask you to just bend,, I'll gladly see your tittays
and let's not start with g-strings undecided
Re: How Private Is It? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2013
joeydozzy:

and if I ask you to just bend,, I'll gladly see your tittays
ever thought it will be because the neckline is big and if I go down it will obviously show wats inside? undecided
and let's not start with g-strings undecided
wch g-string will u find? I don't put on underwear
Re: How Private Is It? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2013
mondi_cheeks:
wch g-string will u find? I don't put on underwear

This one don pass publicity sad sad

na broadcasting rights lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Private Is It? by funkyjms: 10:33am On Jun 28, 2013
Em jex xo lazy to read aal these...
Re: How Private Is It? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2013
joeydozzy:

This one don pass publicity sad sad

na broadcasting rights lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
is wearing underwear compulsory?
Re: How Private Is It? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2013
mondi_cheeks: is wearing underwear compulsory?

no it's not oooo cry

I've seen enough for a lifetime. As they say na 21st century we dey, things change undecided
I like the way you think wink wink
Re: How Private Is It? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2013
OsezyBlessing:

Privacy is about something personal that is not allowed for public consumption or usage. People have different things that are personal to them and from which others are restricted.

I agree with you that a good sexual life is necessary for couples to be together. [size=18pt]But the most surprising thing here is that it is even our young girls who now go for these vaginal tightening.[/size] And even in the midst of all the tightening, men are becoming more unfaithful.

Hmmm... I still cant beliv dese young girls ve gone dat far shocked shocked
Re: How Private Is It? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2013
OsezyBlessing:

I agree with you that a good sexual life is necessary for couples to be together. [size=18pt]But the most surprising thing here is that it is even our young girls who now go for these vaginal tightening.[/size] And even in the midst of all the tightening, men are becoming more unfaithful.

Hmmm... I still cant beliv dese young girls ve gone dat far shocked shocked
Re: How Private Is It? by badoist(m): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2013
OP your epistle long oo, infact i don turn born again! Hahaha

1 Like

Re: How Private Is It? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2013
badoist: OP your epistle long oo, infact i don turn born again! Hahaha

From a badoist to bornagain.... Iyen na daa
Re: How Private Is It? by ifowey(f): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2013
nice thread op
Re: How Private Is It? by badoist(m): 11:28am On Jun 28, 2013
ledafaze:

From a badoist to bornagain.... Iyen na daa

Lool, you are funny.
Re: How Private Is It? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2013
OsezyBlessing:

I used to include a woman’s boobs when talking about her private parts. But I don’t think that is still the case because women now leave their boobs in the public arena for whoever cares. Now you see why I don’t want to call our boobs private.

What triggered the desire to write this? Recently, on a friend’s Facebook page, there was a serious argument on the introduction and promotion of Vaginal Tightening creams and sprays to Nigerian women. I am happy because at the end of the very long argument, we all agreed that it is not in favour of mankind.

We live in such a time when promiscuity has become the acceptable way of life. Decency is now frowned at and seen as hypocrisy and timidity. People now believe every girl sleeps around to make it. Manufacturers are not helping matters as they keep bringing out to the market products that are against nature. But one thing I am happy about is that no matter how much you try to fake it, artificial can never become natural.

We live in a sex driven world where nothing matters, but sex. Even married women and men go out of the natural just because they must satisfy and be satisfied sexually. Since when did we start giving the place of love to sex? There is this sudden craze for vaginal tightening and boobs pumping by women and penis elongation by men; it is all deception and vanity.

Whenever I get messages from guys asking for places for penis elongation, I don’t hesitate to remind them that it is always good leaving it the natural way. I recently heard a story about a lady in VGC, Lagos, who is now ashamed to step out of her house just because her bum turned out extraordinarily big and is now a source of embarrassment for her. This very lady was advised by friends who are Nollywood celebrities, to go for some bum enhancing drugs. A friend also told me about a colleague whose penis became too big that he could no longer go to work; it all started with his use of penis enhancing drugs. The truth is that all those babes with pumped breasts all have their regrets but they will never let you into their world. All you will ever see are the boobs falling out of their clothes. Look deep inside and you will see an empty heart dying in regrets.

I have issues with the effectiveness of numerous vaginal tightening creams advertised on the pages of soft sell magazines. Some of my friends came up with the argument that it is a matter of choice and their patrons shouldn’t be condemned. I tried to let them know that we were not trying to condemn anyone, but evil shouldn’t be encouraged. If you look at this issue very well, you will come to agree with me that the negative effects of these vaginal tightening far outweigh the positive effects (if there is any).

I want us to look at the two major effects of the introduction of Vaginal Tightening Creams into the Nigerian market:

High rate of Infidelity: Infidelity is not a new word in our society. It started from the time of our fore-fathers with men fathering children from different women. Women were taught to live and walk in decency if they must enjoy their body.

But what is happening today, there is so much deception in our society to the point that girls now believe they can live any kind of life and sleep with five men every night only to appear decent with some kind of cream, drops, and sprays. But I am happy with what some of my male friends said; once you are disvirgined and your vagina widened by the different sizes of penis entering you, there is no solution.

I just pity the men who have suddenly and foolishly become toys for small girls to play with. You can go ahead with the different men you sleep with, but a time will come when those vaginal soaps and creams won’t do any magic.

I wish the Nigerian government can look into the deceitful adverts we have on the pages of soft-sell magazines. What is the ministry of health doing about all these madness? One illiterate comes up and starts making noise about some lies. Almost every building on Allen Avenue and Awolowo Way, Ikeja now has one small shop where girls go to protect themselves.

They no longer advertise other products as much as they do sexual products. I agree with you that a good sexual life is necessary for couples to be together. But the most surprising thing here is that it is even our young girls who now go for these vaginal tightening. And even in the midst of all the tightening, men are becoming more unfaithful. Don’t you think there is something wrong with our generation?

Dryness: I don’t know why even the so called educated women fall easily for these devilish lies. Can’t you learn to make research and know the effects of whatever action you want to take? Must you always flow with the crowd? It is high time Nigerian women learnt to use Blackberry and laptops for reasonable things and not just to send out nude pictures to men who care less about them.

All those vaginal tightening creams are what will make you age early down there. You keep running for lubricants each time you want to have sex and with time your man loses interest in you even after you must have spent so much to satisfy him. My dear, those vaginal tightening creams and sprays, just like vaginal douching, strips you of the natural vaginal lubrication God has blessed you with while leaving you susceptible to infections and diseases.

Like I said yesterday, we have people and different NGOs all over calling for support and doing their best to create awareness on the spread of cancer. If you are not careful, people will be asked to donate for your own cancer treatment and also know that there is no effective law protecting consumers in Nigeria. Aside cancer, when your vagina is dry, there will be constant itching.

I must not fail to give an advice on your use of “Spanish fly”. It could be dangerous and life threatening. It leads to painful urination, fever, and blood discharge. There are natural aphrodisiacs you can use and eat regularly for good sex life. Try eating more of carrot, chilli, cabbage, tomato, nutmeg, celery, ginseng and avocado pear. Please stay away from those packets of tea you see in supermarkets; they could lead to death. Live a good and healthy life, exercise regularly; that’s all you need.

You are living your life and according to you, enjoying it to the fullest. But my dear girl, you will end up in tears except you make a change. A time will come when that vaginal tightening cream won’t help again. That time is coming when you will see the destruction in that small bottle. For now, the best way to keep your vaginal muscles is decency and healthy living. It is your private part; please keep it private.

Please what is d code for migration to MTN supersaver?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Spend So Much Time And Energy On Love? / Top 14 Disney Love Songs / Someone Caught My Girl Cheating On Me In Her Shop...see What Happen Next!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.