Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,544 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:36 PM

Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? (32225 Views)

Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) / Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House / PICTURES: Wizkid Buys Another N150m Lekki House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by babe2011(f): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
deshclones: All you shouting donate money to ojb is wizkid his father??...i really don't like people that try to dictate to other people how best to spend their money...everyman including killers,robbers etc work hard for their money and should be allowed to enjoy it which ever way they deem fit...stop all these inyanya,dbanj,tuface donating money to ojb...what happened to his relatives??all man for himself...God for us all.

its like me that works from 8am-10pm everyday and yet some over sabi friends/uncles that never cared to send ordinary 1k to me when i was in school dictating to me how to spend my money..money i got after all the insult,stress and rundown i get from my boss..rubbish
Uncle, nobody is forcing wizzy to donate money to ojb afterall hes not his father or his family, But this is LIfe, everybody just want him to be his brothers keeper. No matter how bad some people are , we can't just afford to lose them. Please In the name of God don't reason like this, commot face help people if u are in. position. Anything can happen at any fucking time to anybody Life is short meeeen go ask and is people that stays by you in your time of tribulations you hold to your heart. Peace brodally.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Bishop4bella(m): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
deshclones: All you shouting donate money to ojb is wizkid his father??...i really don't like people that try to dictate to other people how best to spend their money...everyman including killers,robbers etc work hard for their money and should be allowed to enjoy it which ever way they deem fit...stop all these inyanya,dbanj,tuface donating money to ojb...what happened to his relatives??all man for himself...God for us all.

its like me that works from 8am-10pm everyday and yet some over sabi friends/uncles that never cared to send ordinary 1k to me when i was in school dictating to me how to spend my money..money i got after all the insult,stress and rundown i get from my boss..rubbish
Brother no vex naw ehn freedom of speech.
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by guddy4real: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
val_dubem: Let them keep buying porsche while OJB keeps breathing his last at the hospital.

RIP collabo on their useless mind.
How much does this kidbrain contribute to save the life of young man who has less than 8weeks to leave? Money miss road.
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by wckabuoh(m): 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2013
Porsche.......................and OJB they cry to survive with life!!
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by busayobrig: 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
He didn't buy it. He insured the former one to get a new one
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by eikeem(m): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
Obviously, the porsche was insured.

An insurance company is 'crying profusely' somewhere ooooo.
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Chocboyslim: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
Shitz happen, hw time flies....What does it profit a man 2 gain d whole world & loses his soul* Thanx to 2baba,Vector & don jazzy for dey contribution 2 OJB jezreel....& Shame 2 doze artists lyk Dbanj,Davido,Wizkid,Psquare, Banky w,Mi & Sound sultan for only being a noise makers....Only 3 of this artists can sponsor OJB tripe & treatment in india, but due 2 our Selfishness,Stingyness,greed & not being united in nigeria will make diz seems hard & difficult for OJB who only has 7weeks to live on dis planet* May God heal & bless u OJB......
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by charitybabe: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
NA SO THE PORSCHE TAKE SWEET YOU DIE. NO VEX HOW MUCH U DONATE GIVE OJB
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by rezy15(m): 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2013

broda tell dem!
Hw many of dem have remembered him in their prayers which is free of charge as their own contribution! Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by mj(m): 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
So someone has a porsche and didn't give OJB money. You have N1000. When did you ever buy bread for that homeless kid you see daily?"

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
see how everybody is criticizing him?
Are you guys neighbors to wizkid, 2face, davido et al to know if they've contributed? undecided

Even if they haven't, deep down, you and I know ojb's problem has nothing to do with them. it's just a matter of charity which some have shown even if not to OJB

So you guys should shut it undecided
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
Lordave: but they said OJB na disc jockey. im no get savings, how come de guy broke like this?

Nawa o
OJB lived dis same life wizkid is livin right now, who wil probably go broke wen the industry is tired of his style n voice... OJB has no reason to b broke if he had properly manage his finances buyin cars, doing all sorta drugs and damaging kidneys....God help our mind sets.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by texaco1: 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
this is my take on this issue ,our celebrities silence on ojb matter despite ppls pleading means that
most likely this ojb must have offended many of them.come to think of it 2face of all ppl is not stingy everybody knows that.the most disturbing thing is that none of our celebs is even commenting on ojb.
never do bad to ppl on ur way to the top cos u will certainly meet them on ur way down
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Dubemkelly(m): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
Star boy things...Haters take a walk 2 lagoon...He's got d moola n he nids 2 spnd it, as 4 OJB n his predicamnt,I pray God meets him @his point of need, I was thinkin dt producers hv got enuf money 2 tk care of der sh*it, wen sh*it happns we knw d situatn of things,everybody forms big boi yle hale n hearty buh wen d worse hits,d reality z xposed....Speedy recovery OJB
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Nezan(m): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
You cannot force anyone to do charity. Leave the young man jare.
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Kzinne: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2013

wats our business wit ur uncles and friends? why are u derailing the thread?
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by ddeola: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
I want to believe this is the result of comprehensive insurance if not I will ask how much he contributed towards saving OJB
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by dulphines: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
Make una no worry me to donate money anyday oh! Now them they drive porsche, i dey on Keke!
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by caprini: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
I suggest a simple ten naira donations from our phone credits,will save OJB..Enough of begging all these money miss road,ingrate of musicians for money.MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,oya give us the save OJB sms code for just 10 naira.Time no dey. cry
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by adconline(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Why does he have to donate money to OJB? How much money has OJB given to charity before he became ill? What happened to his savings, investments, rainy day funds? Did he blow all the money up on women, cars and bling?
Instead of telling WhiZkid how to spend his money, why don't u go and make ur own money and spend how you please.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Hyperchi(m): 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
4 sum musician it all about flexing, day don't know how 2 invest ,evan 2 save OJB live ,d only tin i have 2 offer him 'is my prayer'.
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Teegurlee(f): 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
otumfour:

hhmm! true but, is OJB the only nigerian suffering from kidney disease? undecided....wht if Wizzy's got some charity shixt he's running (which might prolly be taking care of hundreds of people).....but of course u wudn't know tht cuz u'd be the same person screaming "all na show" if he makes it media media things abi undecided
Tell dem! I dnt knw y pple kip ranting abt OBJ's illness. I dnt knw y d world shld come 2 a standstil because sum dude is sick.So many pple are dying in LUTH,UBTH,OSUTH e.t.c with no body 2 help them and we are nt hearing anytin. Help OBJ if u can and let d celebrities av sum peace. Afteral IT IS NT UR MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
viewing diz topic

na so diz dude popular reach?

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by otumfour(m): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
aniola01: viewing diz topic

na so diz dude popular reach?

shocked shocked is tht a screenshot of a phone or u take parazone wash am?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
He fixed and sprayed the car a better colour. Common sense.
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
@Otunfour... screenshot na screanshot... at least u fit read am.

The former damaged car was simply insured and its been replaced by d insurance company. simple as ABC ....

Make una let Wizkid rest....End of discussion!
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by ibkgab001: 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
Yes she is Man!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by seedord247(m): 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
akinsunny2009: The damaged car shld be covered by his insurance company, why ll he have to purchase a new car

You just read my mind. I bet it, 80% of nigerians that owne a car dont have insurance. cry
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by knotty(m): 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
aniola01: @Otunfour... screenshot na screanshot... at least u fit read am.

The former damaged car was simply insured and its been replaced by d insurance company. simple as ABC .... d superior

Make una let Wizkid rest....End of discussion!

Very cool. Insurance companies replacing accident vehicles with newer and superior models within 21days.

believe this, believe also that Jonathan has no second term ambition.
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by DJDOLA(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
God forbid we loose OJB &our so calld artistes come 2gethr 2sing tribute 2him HEAVEN knw dey wil folow him lik twitter 1by1
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Princeofilorin(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
Singing hey!porshe by nelly ;

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zahra, Julius Agwu's Daughter Graduates From Primary School (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork / Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.