Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? (32253 Views)

Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) / Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House / PICTURES: Wizkid Buys Another N150m Lekki House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by ismailaoladayo: 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
hop he has refunded unilag students money at zone 2 police?
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by redcliff: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
If Wizkid can damage a N15Million Porsche
Panamera in less than two months;
If D'Banj can wear a N4Million suit just for a
show;
If Davido can refer to a N10Million
endorsement
deal as "chicken change";
If P-Square can buy aproperty for N400Million
in a
day, and
if Don-Jazzy can pop a $1.5Million champagne
all
for show, etc...
Why can't they put resources together and
donate
just $100,000 (N15Million) in just 24 hours
to'save'
their 'colleague'?
IS THERE 'BEEF' IN THEINDUSTRY??If all these
big
artistes don't make an effort to save OJB
JEZREEL
(atleast,with their money),
'Sango' & 'Amadioha' will join forces to
destroy
anyone who goes to studio to produce
"Tribute to
OJB'. Please Rebroadcast until it gets to our
so-
called music lords!
NB: Tuface, you did your 'posh' wedding in
Dubia,
bought three houses in one day! And OJB
produced your hit song (African Queen)...
Haba!
Try 'Save' your brother TuBaba; Nothing dey
happen, save your brother! 8-|OJB, I don't
know
you one on one, but Iknow you will not die In
Jesus Name...Share —

you must be insane Mr. Man

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Sunnibenty: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
Wizi am ur number fan bt u 4 help ojb first na,remenber he wuz dere 4 u wen u whr ₪ babdi.......ur d best....anybadi wey dey vex 4 go kick bucket
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
Porsche today...gone tomorrow

All is vanity!!
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by pheesayor(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
KayEnn: This boy though...it's his time. But while enjoying his luxury, he shouldn't forget OJB. OJB might not have done nafing for him but for charity sake, he should please do sumfing. I'm happy for the lad.
OJB m made his first album when he was just 11, if it is true that he just bought another Porsche then I'm undecided
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by vislabraye(m): 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
There ae always both sides to a story. A lot NLers act on assumption. Firstly, how sure are they that whizkid bought a new porsche? Is it not possible that he worked on the old one?
As 4 OJB, we're not sure if whizkid has donated his quota. But giving shud be voluntary. We shud not single out one artiste and castiate him. Therte arte so many ortistes out there. They should come 2geda 2 help dia own.
Especially d artistes he prodced. There are also well meaning Nigerians dat can also help out.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Amule5000us(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
If all d nigerian artist cnt put
headz 2geda nd raise money 2
save OJB,...sango shuld strike
any1
dat goes 2 d studio 2 rite or sing
his tribute!!!
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by staaari: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
we come with NOTHING and will leave with NOTHING.

The money does not belong to wizkid, it was given to him to KEEP.. by GOD!

To each his own.
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
WIZKID HAS NEVER EATEN MY KOBO
I NEITHER BUY HIS CDS GO TO HIS CONCERTS
NOR LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC THATS WHY IM @ PEACE
IF HE LIKES HE CAN BUY AN AIRCRAFT CARRIER
HIS MONEY HIS BUSINESS.
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Shaadey: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
Na quest. o no 1 z sure
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by born2fuckpussy: 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
deshclones: All you shouting donate money to ojb is wizkid his father??...i really don't like people that try to dictate to other people how best to spend their money...everyman including killers,robbers etc work hard for their money and should be allowed to enjoy it which ever way they deem fit...stop all these inyanya,dbanj,tuface donating money to ojb...what happened to his relatives??all man for himself...God for us all.

its like me that works from 8am-10pm everyday and yet some over sabi friends/uncles that never cared to send ordinary 1k to me when i was in school dictating to me how to spend my money..money i got after all the insult,stress and rundown i get from my boss..rubbish
remember the last day is just 6-4 feet and all your sufferness is vanity on vanity, better you derive happinessss in making people happy because the man who love money will never have enough and he who loves wealth will never be content with what he has, na my bible talk ham

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Humphreydis(m): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
This kid needs financial education.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Shaadey: 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
ismaila oladayo: hop he has refunded unilag students money at zone 2 police?
wat z dis one xayin abeg park wel
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Anabaraonyepete(m): 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
I DON'T DO CHEAP MONEY
It's a discouraging use of English cry cry
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by chuksoyo21(m): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
If you are tired of reasoning with your ears why nt try ur anus?
Bloodclat Mayé!
Lordave: but they said OJB na disc jockey. im no get savings, how come de guy broke like this?

Nawa o
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by victorD3: 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
Its called insurance, every new car has one.
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by chuksoyo21(m): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ma bro, let brotherly love prevail.
U sound so heartless here. I wonder the kind of person u would be in real life.
deshclones: All you shouting donate money to ojb is wizkid his father??...i really don't like people that try to dictate to other people how best to spend their money...everyman including killers,robbers etc work hard for their money and should be allowed to enjoy it which ever way they deem fit...stop all these inyanya,dbanj,tuface donating money to ojb...what happened to his relatives??all man for himself...God for us all.

its like me that works from 8am-10pm everyday and yet some over sabi friends/uncles that never cared to send ordinary 1k to me when i was in school dictating to me how to spend my money..money i got after all the insult,stress and rundown i get from my boss..rubbish
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by IYANGBALI: 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
Eneze1: why can't this musicians help each other?
because they are heartless
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by deshclones(m): 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
born2fuckpussy: remember the last day is just 6-4 feet and all your sufferness is vanity on vanity, better you derive happinessss in making people happy because the man who love money will never have enough and he who loves wealth will never be content with what he has, na my bible talk ham

Quit sticking you head up my butt man/woman or whatever gender you are...same way wizkid derives happiness from buying worldly things instead of helping people..its his life,his money his choice to spend it whichever way he likes..mind your business..how many times have you given the homeless kid on the street food...bet you drive to and fro work everyday alone in your car while there are hordes of stranded commuters on the road,your security man's kids are probably out of school..and feed on low protein food.....how many people have you helped and you have the nerve to quote the bible...get off my case

chuksoyo21: Ma bro, let brotherly love prevail.
U sound so heartless here. I wonder the kind of person u would be in real life.

I am heartless,inconsiderate,wicked,beastly etc...hope you are happy now...

sod off..
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Bleszin(f): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
lipsrsealed[color=#000099][/color] :PNo comment
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by deenee: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
Fast forward 15 years down the line and Mr Wizkid is no longer relevant in the industry and after he has gone through countless bottles of Moet, Champagne etc and putting his vital organs at risk.

Mr wizkid will now come out start begging his contemporaries then to help him raise funds to take care of himself.....and the vicious cycle continues...yet no body learns any life changing lessons.

Congrats on your new ride Wizkid
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by allisonluvsu(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
show;
endorsement
in a
day, and
all
for show, etc...
donate
to'save'
their 'colleague'?
big
JEZREEL
destroy
"Tribute to
so-
called music lords!
Dubia,
Haba!
know
Jesus Name...Share —

Do you know that little drops of water makes a mighty ocean? Don't wait for someone to bring millions. You can donate even N1,000 (One thousand naira) and it can go a long way. Charity is not about giving millions but giving out with a heart that is free from remorse. Please donate yours and let go of others? you can save a life bro. I hope Mr Aladin sees the point in my reply. Thank you
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by richardbry: 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
*coughs* You Nigerians forget that there is something called INSURANCE!!!
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by kolamilan(m): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
na him time.
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Exponental(m): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
If he insured d car @ 1st, d loss is for d insurance coy. That is a reason it pays to insure valuables.
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by AlPicapcI(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
show;
endorsement
in a
day, and
all
for show, etc...
donate
to'save'
their 'colleague'?
big
JEZREEL
destroy
"Tribute to
so-
called music lords!
Dubia,
Haba!
know
Jesus Name...Share —
when OJB was making his money i wonder wat was on his mind, no investment, he even went to america at one time and we all tot he went for a degree only to comeback with a new haircut, WIZKID BETTER SAVE-UP, i have told my little sister who is a potiential medical doctor to read hard cos in few years time, alot of guys will go for this same kidney wahala cos na so so alomo, paraga, 8pm and all sort of fake drinks flood everywhere and they are busy gulping it, time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2013
You guyz can never tell.maybe they've donated something.not everyone makes noise about their charity.if so,then it wouldn't be charity anymore.
I know if had that much money and I wanted to help someone,I might be embarrassed if it becomes news.might look to me like I'm seeking praise.
Someof them might have donated in private and asked him to keep iT confidential.let's not condemn them all until we are sure.
Besides.it their money.so...
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Gifted4all(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
WIZGUY69: bro em own no go be kidney transplant!! Nah brain transplant go b em own!!

Bad wish
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by lulukay(f): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2013

I love u hunnay grin
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by candiva2013(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
Am happy for him, and I hope he has enough savings and investments. Not when he needs a few million for surgry he will begin to ask for donations.
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by bignene(m): 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
congrat mancongrat mancongrat ma
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by WM: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
@whizkid congrats on the replacement and for being alive and healthy. Enjoy your new ride with care.
@ posters comprehensive insurance covers luxury cars and the car might have been replaced by the insurance or fixed at the Porsche centre in Victoria Island. It's may not necessarily means he bought a new one.
@ OJB, Gid is your strength and healer, he works in a miraculous way. We will continue to pray for you and He will spare your life.
@all never forget the law of karma. What goes around comes around. Whatever you can do to help anyone, please do it with good heart. It could be you tomorrow, it could be anyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo / Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover / Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.