Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? (32263 Views)

Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) / Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House / PICTURES: Wizkid Buys Another N150m Lekki House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by slimmygold1(f): 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
DO I CARE IF HE HAS GOTTEN A NEW ONE OR NOT,WAT IS MA BUSINESS.MA BMW IS @ D MECHANIC WORKSHOP NO MONI TO REPAIR IT AND U ARE HERE TELIN ME ABT WIZkID.
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by mkoabiola: 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
Na big lie.
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by TableLeg(m): 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
To all the hating bastards on this thread, go and die some where one by one ...
Let Wizkid do whatever with his money, no one has the right to tell him what to spend it on
Fu.....cking haters staying sipping on haterade!!!
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
WIZGUY69: bro em own no go be kidney transplant!! Nah brain transplant go b em own!!
why are people like this, swearing for the young man.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by BrutusOj(m): 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2013
deshclones: All you shouting donate money to ojb is wizkid his father??...i really don't like people that try to dictate to other people how best to spend their money...everyman including killers,robbers etc work hard for their money and should be allowed to enjoy it which ever way they deem fit...stop all these inyanya,dbanj,tuface donating money to ojb...what happened to his relatives??all man for himself...God for us all.

its like me that works from 8am-10pm everyday and yet some over sabi friends/uncles that never cared to send ordinary 1k to me when i was in school dictating to me how to spend my money..money i got after all the insult,stress and rundown i get from my boss..rubbish
We don hear u.Don't forget,eat alone die alone oo..RUBISHHHHHH

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by WINDSOW(m): 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ dnt tel any1 hw †Φ spend his kesh bt u can only appeal.It is not until millions are donated bt ur widows mite matters.‎​Ȋ̝̊̅ Jst gave #5000.HAVE U DONATED?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by chiberr93(m): 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
Congrat
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by bumtos(m): 12:29am On Jun 28, 2013
Well, owo t'omode ba koko ri... Akara ni yio fi ra.
Where is Dagrin today?
Where is CD John today?
Who knows weither is your turn.
Is better you sit down and think how to spend your money.
Buying this, buying that is what normally kill you musicians/Artist.
Remember the the pple who dont have shishi to buy ordinary Bicycle.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 28, 2013
val_dubem: Let them keep buying porsche while OJB keeps breathing his last at the hospital.

RIP collabo on their useless mind.

Why are y'all whining about this OJB or OKC dude's health? That ain't none of their responsibility. I believe he made his own money with no savings or investment.

OJB over the damn forum it's getting annoying and sounding STUPPID. Btw who's he?
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by tsidra(f): 6:04am On Jun 28, 2013
deshclones: All you shouting donate money to ojb is wizkid his father??...i really don't like people that try to dictate to other people how best to spend their money...everyman including killers,robbers etc work hard for their money and should be allowed to enjoy it which ever way they deem fit...stop all these inyanya,dbanj,tuface donating money to ojb...what happened to his relatives??all man for himself...God for us all.

its like me that works from 8am-10pm everyday and yet some over sabi friends/uncles that never cared to send ordinary 1k to me when i was in school dictating to me how to spend my money..money i got after all the insult,stress and rundown i get from my boss..rubbish
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by tsidra(f): 6:06am On Jun 28, 2013
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by tsidra(f): 6:09am On Jun 28, 2013
REALITY101:

Why are y'all whining about this OJB or OKC dude's health? That ain't none of their responsibility. I believe he made his own money with no savings or investment.

OJB over the damn forum it's getting annoying and sounding STUPPID. Btw who's he?

don't u av conscience? d guy z dieing.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by ericgold(m): 8:55am On Jun 28, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
If Wizkid can damage a N15Million Porsche
Panamera in less than two months;
If D'Banj can wear a N4Million suit just for a
show;
If Davido can refer to a N10Million
endorsement
deal as "chicken change";
If P-Square can buy aproperty for N400Million
in a
day, and
if Don-Jazzy can pop a $1.5Million champagne
all
for show, etc...
Why can't they put resources together and
donate
just $100,000 (N15Million) in just 24 hours
to'save'
their 'colleague'?
IS THERE 'BEEF' IN THEINDUSTRY??If all these
big
artistes don't make an effort to save OJB
JEZREEL
(atleast,with their money),
'Sango' & 'Amadioha' will join forces to
destroy
anyone who goes to studio to produce
"Tribute to
OJB'. Please Rebroadcast until it gets to our
so-
called music lords!
NB: Tuface, you did your 'posh' wedding in
Dubia,
bought three houses in one day! And OJB
produced your hit song (African Queen)...
Haba!
Try 'Save' your brother TuBaba; Nothing dey
happen, save your brother! 8-|OJB, I don't
know
you one on one, but Iknow you will not die In
Jesus Name...Share —
MUST OJB JEZREEL DIE BEFORE NIGERIANS CAN CONGREGATE ON HIS BEHALF?

I have not stopped crying and I’m yet to recover from the shock of loosing a loved one, more especially, watching him die helplessly. That day remains indelible in heart, I saw pain physically but there was nothing anyone of us could do salvage the situation. My Cousin and big brother (of Blessed memories) died of KIDNEY disorders after a transplant and weekly dialysis. More than enough money was spent to save his life but we couldn’t in the end. GOD knows best, we miss him even now.

Thing is, when people are presented with KIDNEY issues one would hurriedly summise they’d lived a reckless life. That’s not entirely true. Bad feeding habits could also lead to severe the Kidneys amongst others things. I remembered when I first saw and touched the human Kidney during one of my practical sessions in the Gross Anatomy Laboratory. It was like every other animal flesh but, very vital to our survival. Please, do not joke with your kidneys.

Sometimes when I choose to ponder on the lives and times of a great man (Late President, Umaru Musa Yar’Adua), my pink disease transforms into goose pimples garnished with fear. This man had all the monies, he was a good man yet, he passed away because, the Kidneys did not recognise his position as the richest African President when he was alive. Yes, he’s the richest because; a President of Nigeria should be called “Arab-money” due to Nigeria’s enormous wealth. The story is, President Yar’Adua died of kidney disorders like my late Cousin and big brother. Kidney problems have taken so many lives in this Country, we should be conscious of this fact.

In the past years the Nigerian entertainment industry have had it’s fair share of deaths as a result of accidents, terminal ailments like Kidneys, liver, lack of funds etc and ‘maybe’ as a result of “witchcraft and wizardry”. Deaths in the entertainment industry involving “Dagrin, Ashley Nwosu, Sam Loco Efe, Enebeli Elebuwa, Justus Esiri, Goldie” etc. I cannot also forget in a hurry how Nigerian celebrities and artistes all gathered to bid farewell to these men and women in their funeral. Now, the big question; must we wait for them to die before we congregate on their funeral day to sing melodious songs as final rites? Must we bury them in millions of dollars, pounds and naira than contributing to save their lives when they still had the chance to live? Must we cry and change our display pictures (DP’s) on their burial day than alleviating their sufferings whilst they’re still alive? What is truly wrong with us?

Now, OJB JEZREEL is also down with Kidney complications. He needs about 16million naira to live again, where are the Keke and D1 (the Ogungbe’s), Tu Face’s, D’Banj’s, P-Squares, MI’s, Ice Prince’s, DARE Art Alade’s, Banky W’s, Ruggedman, Tribesmen, Omawumi’s, Tiwa Savage’s, Tonto Dikeh’s, Genevieve’s, Omotola’s, Rita Dominic’s, etc? Where are the comedians, celebrities, actors cum politicians like; MC Basket Mouth’s, Ali Baba’s, RMD’s, Bob-manuel Udokwu’s, Ejike Asiegbu’s, Saint Obi’s, Okafor’s, Desmond Elliot’s, Wizkid, Naeto C’s, Nice (9ice), KC Presh, Timaya’s, Wene Mighty’s, etc? Okay, where are the fans? And, where are Gov. Rochas, Gov. Fashola, Gov. Uduaghan, Gov. Amaechi, Gov.Akpabio, Senator David Mark, Hon. Tambuwal and others? Where are Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Adenuga, Dangote and the rest?

On a serious note, can’t Tu Face sell those cars (the Bentley and what have you) from Akpabio and Sen.Mark to save his producer’s life? Or, is he extrapolating the prognosis of the treatment if OJB JEZREEL would survive in the end should he sell his properties? Would Nigerian artistes say they couldn’t muscle up 16 million naira to save their brother’s life? Must OJB JEZREEL die or, do you guys prefer to sing another melodious farewell song like for him like you did for “Dagrin and the rest”? Truth is, only when you’re in crisis you’ll know who your true friends are. Don’t let OJB JEZREEL die like others, save all the kidney patients across the Country. In the developed world like the United Kingdom, treatments are almost free but; reverse is the case in this Country due to our mal-functioning health system.

Maybe we have to watch OJB JEZREEL die like others. Maybe we prefer showing off and crying more than the bereaved in funerals than nipping in the bud when we had the chance. I hear Mercy Johnson has done something, where are the "NINE"? Where are the rest?

SAVE OJB JEZREEL’s life, now.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2013
From another view, don't u think its best we let them folks enjoy their Sweat than all this OJB responsibility?

Not Like they're responsible for his Plight, its Charity stuff where no one is compelled to Help.

Just Saying!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by genosco: 9:42am On Jun 28, 2013
NA INSURANCE COMPANY REPLACE THE CAR. UNA TOO DEY BELIEVE ANYTHING UNA HEAR

xandy84: Oya go buy plane nah, na then I go know say you get money.. Congrat bro
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by kutekwinie(f): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2013
lol,he's nt smiling,weda na insurance or not,luks lyk he hz ds interest in porsche cars,if nt,y get anoda 1 n d same colour?
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Monarchmindset(m): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2013
ericgold: MUST OJB JEZREEL DIE BEFORE NIGERIANS CAN CONGREGATE ON HIS BEHALF?

I have not stopped crying and I’m yet to recover from the shock of loosing a loved one, more especially, watching him die helplessly. That day remains indelible in heart, I saw pain physically but there was nothing anyone of us could do salvage the situation. My Cousin and big brother (of Blessed memories) died of KIDNEY disorders after a transplant and weekly dialysis. More than enough money was spent to save his life but we couldn’t in the end. GOD knows best, we miss him even now.

Thing is, when people are presented with KIDNEY issues one would hurriedly summise they’d lived a reckless life. That’s not entirely true. Bad feeding habits could also lead to severe the Kidneys amongst others things. I remembered when I first saw and touched the human Kidney during one of my practical sessions in the Gross Anatomy Laboratory. It was like every other animal flesh but, very vital to our survival. Please, do not joke with your kidneys.

Sometimes when I choose to ponder on the lives and times of a great man (Late President, Umaru Musa Yar’Adua), my pink disease transforms into goose pimples garnished with fear. This man had all the monies, he was a good man yet, he passed away because, the Kidneys did not recognise his position as the richest African President when he was alive. Yes, he’s the richest because; a President of Nigeria should be called “Arab-money” due to Nigeria’s enormous wealth. The story is, President Yar’Adua died of kidney disorders like my late Cousin and big brother. Kidney problems have taken so many lives in this Country, we should be conscious of this fact.

In the past years the Nigerian entertainment industry have had it’s fair share of deaths as a result of accidents, terminal ailments like Kidneys, liver, lack of funds etc and ‘maybe’ as a result of “witchcraft and wizardry”. Deaths in the entertainment industry involving “Dagrin, Ashley Nwosu, Sam Loco Efe, Enebeli Elebuwa, Justus Esiri, Goldie” etc. I cannot also forget in a hurry how Nigerian celebrities and artistes all gathered to bid farewell to these men and women in their funeral. Now, the big question; must we wait for them to die before we congregate on their funeral day to sing melodious songs as final rites? Must we bury them in millions of dollars, pounds and naira than contributing to save their lives when they still had the chance to live? Must we cry and change our display pictures (DP’s) on their burial day than alleviating their sufferings whilst they’re still alive? What is truly wrong with us?

Now, OJB JEZREEL is also down with Kidney complications. He needs about 16million naira to live again, where are the Keke and D1 (the Ogungbe’s), Tu Face’s, D’Banj’s, P-Squares, MI’s, Ice Prince’s, DARE Art Alade’s, Banky W’s, Ruggedman, Tribesmen, Omawumi’s, Tiwa Savage’s, Tonto Dikeh’s, Genevieve’s, Omotola’s, Rita Dominic’s, etc? Where are the comedians, celebrities, actors cum politicians like; MC Basket Mouth’s, Ali Baba’s, RMD’s, Bob-manuel Udokwu’s, Ejike Asiegbu’s, Saint Obi’s, Okafor’s, Desmond Elliot’s, Wizkid, Naeto C’s, Nice (9ice), KC Presh, Timaya’s, Wene Mighty’s, etc? Okay, where are the fans? And, where are Gov. Rochas, Gov. Fashola, Gov. Uduaghan, Gov. Amaechi, Gov.Akpabio, Senator David Mark, Hon. Tambuwal and others? Where are Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Adenuga, Dangote and the rest?

On a serious note, can’t Tu Face sell those cars (the Bentley and what have you) from Akpabio and Sen.Mark to save his producer’s life? Or, is he extrapolating the prognosis of the treatment if OJB JEZREEL would survive in the end should he sell his properties? Would Nigerian artistes say they couldn’t muscle up 16 million naira to save their brother’s life? Must OJB JEZREEL die or, do you guys prefer to sing another melodious farewell song like for him like you did for “Dagrin and the rest”? Truth is, only when you’re in crisis you’ll know who your true friends are. Don’t let OJB JEZREEL die like others, save all the kidney patients across the Country. In the developed world like the United Kingdom, treatments are almost free but; reverse is the case in this Country due to our mal-functioning health system.

Maybe we have to watch OJB JEZREEL die like others. Maybe we prefer showing off and crying more than the bereaved in funerals than nipping in the bud when we had the chance. I hear Mercy Johnson has done something, where are the "NINE"? Where are the rest?

SAVE OJB JEZREEL’s life, now.
some of this celebs have donated millions and some will donate you poster how much have you donated your little N1000 may play a big part IN SAVING HIS LIFE
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2013
slimmy gold: DO I CARE IF HE HAS GOTTEN A NEW ONE OR NOT,WAT IS MA BUSINESS.MA BMW IS @ D MECHANIC WORKSHOP NO MONI TO REPAIR IT AND U ARE HERE TELIN ME ABT WIZkID.
did u buy ur BMW 6th hand grin grin
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2013
WINDSOW: Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ dnt tel any1 hw †Φ spend his kesh bt u can only appeal.It is not until millions are donated bt ur widows mite matters.‎​Ȋ̝̊̅ Jst gave #5000.HAVE U DONATED?
whr z d Teller?
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Pancho01(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2013
D one tin abou our naija artistes n celebs is dat, they kip spendin lavishly on cars n houses, failin 2 hav even 1 reasonabl investment 2 their names. In times of adversity lik ill health,accidnts etc, they ar thrown off their feet, because they fail 2 invest.
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by lulukay(f): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2013
BrutusOj: We don hear u.Don't forget,eat alone die alone oo..RUBISHHHHHH
even if u eat with 20 people uld still die alone undecided
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by meetmuyiwa(m): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
It's good to enjoy ur money while u have it. But i hope these guys are putting into consideration days of emergency, days of old age and days when nobody would call them for shows again. If they have plans for that on ground, let them chop their money jare!. They worked for it
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by femiero: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
Is OJB is brother? You can't blackmail anybody to part with their hard earned money. Afterall, didn't OJB made money too? From all the donations so far, the guy don make over N40 million. No album. No record sales.

val_dubem: Let them keep buying porsche while OJB keeps breathing his last at the hospital.

RIP collabo on their useless mind.
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by jaykaylegend(m): 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
KayEnn: This boy though...it's his time. But while enjoying his luxury, he shouldn't forget OJB. OJB might not have done nafing for him but for charity sake, he should please do sumfing. I'm happy for the lad.
....OJB DID A VERY GREAT THING IN HIS LIFE...WIZKID RECORDED UNDER OJB BEFORE HE MET BANKY..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by slimmygold1(f): 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
beatbug: did u buy ur BMW 6th hand grin grin
Cum oo wat is ur own na,u wan donate cash for me mai go repair am.u dun buy car bfor

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Juniormoney1(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]D guy is so stupid nd he will be so rude to his brodas ms siwtas at home o [b][/b]make dem.even kidnap him jare
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by lumeviewscom: 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
(9) WIZKID

Truth is if Wizkid were someone else, he would hate Wizkid too. Young, cute face, makes sweet music, it was bound to happen that he’ll eventually become disliked once he puts a foot wrong and he did just that. We’re reminded daily about how all boys are the same and Wizkid let himself fall for that crap. Denying your own child is frowned upon by those who still uphold social values like honesty, responsibility and manning-up.
FULL LIST BELOW...

TOP TEN NIGERIAN CELEBRITIES WITH THE MOST HATERS!
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by ericgold(m): 7:43am On Jul 24, 2013
Monarchmindset: some of this celebs have donated millions and some will donate you poster how much have you donated your little N1000 may play a big part IN SAVING HIS LIFE
my little one thousnd naira abi?? It seems that oversabi they cloud your reason faculty,I anaylised an issue @hand,then u open ur trash called mouth dy talk nonesense.u go to the bank and pay 1000 seems 1k is ur tin!!!anuofia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teniola Mobbed By Fans In Surulere Lagos / Peter Okoye Posts This After Cheating Allegations / Alice Adepe, Miss Nigeria 1963: "They Gave Me 200 Pounds, Singer Sewing Machine"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.