Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

(photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. (4340 Views)

Lagos Trader Rapes Nine-year-old Boy In The Anus / Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil / 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. by naijamegagist(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
Guy Rapes UNILAG Student And Shares Her Nude Photos Online.

The Lagos State Police Command has arrested 22-year-old Babajide Bashorun, for allegedly kidnapping a female undergraduate of the University of Lagos, Akoka, and raping her.
The police said Bashorun, a dog breeder, did not only rape his victim, he also took snapshot of her nudity, which he later posted all around the Internet...
A family source said, “Few days later, the pictures were all over the Internet. The picture had the name and surname of the girl, her university, age, department and course of study.People were stopping her on the campus to tell her they had seen her nude pictures on theInternet.
“The girl’s relations later saw the pictures and urged her parents to report the matter at Adeniji Adele Police Division.”
Policemen from the station subsequently arrested Bashorun. A senior officer from the station told Punch that the police were still on the trail of two other undergraduates of UNILAG. The duo, identified as Mayowa and Ademuyiwa, both 400 level Architecture students, were accused by the police of complicity in the crime.
Detectives from Adeniji Adele Police Station are working on the theory that the pictures were leaked to the Internet through the duo of Mayowa and Ademuyiwa.
Bashorun had said he only sent the snapshots of the girl to Mayowa, who in turn sent them to Ademuyiwa.
The dog breeder, who denied beating his victim, said they had been dating for long and he had spent a lot of money on her. He said, “She is my girlfriend. I wanted to buy ipad for her. I was able to raise about N70,000. She came to my house to collect the money on that day. “We had argument and I used floor mop to hit her on her back. I now took her pictures. I sent the pictures to my friend, but I didn’t tell him to post the pictures on internet.” we gathered that Babajide Bashorun was charged to court on Tuesday for his crimes while the police PRO said they are still searching for the other guys who are on the run.

Re: (photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. by jhydebaba(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
Na wah!!!

because of ordinary ipad undecided
Re: (photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. by peclint: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
ok make i do wetin all dey do now for this site.
i have reserved my space, i will come back and comment later ..
Re: (photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. by peclint: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
@baba, why now??
why u post b4 me??
Re: (photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. by olumaxi(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
I'm much much
Re: (photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
When girls learn to respect themselves and stop dating and nyashing riff raffs and hooligans.know the type of men they are going out with,stories like this will continue to be heard.smh
Re: (photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. by Enegod(m): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
^^
Re: (photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
So she got bruise, raped and naked pics for the whole world to see for an ipad undecided she should slap herself
Re: (photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. by Eneze1(f): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
some girls will never learn, must u use ipad, if u want to why can't you wait till u start working before clamoring for things beyond ur reach, just hope the bast*ards that posted the pictures online are caught
Re: (photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. by Temismith(f): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
Na wa o, tins Я happening everywhere.
Re: (photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
Some guys altitude is just some kind of dirty and disgusting, rubbish! What so ever the case maybe for u to then send the pics to ur friends' ode Wo ju e
Re: (photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. by goldfish80(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
kulyie: When girls learn to respect themselves and stop dating and nyashing riff raffs and hooligans.know the type of men they are going out with,stories like this will continue to be heard.smh
Its unfortunate they would never listen & learn.Then again ,there are those that listen but didn’t
understand or misunderstood .Like this -
A very ,very elderly and lonely widow went to see her doctor
to find out from him the best and sure way to end her life .
The doctor was very discouraging but finally give up due to
her insistence.
He informed her that the best method was to put a gun just
below her left ni-p-ple and fire .
She went home did what the doctor told her and blew her left
kneecap off !

DISCLAIMER – No old ladies were maimed or killed in the
telling of this joke !
Re: (photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. by Oildichotomy(m): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
[size=16pt]Are NIgerian ladies learning? I seriously doubt or should we blame our parents for not doing their jobs---Moral Reorientation needed direly [/size]
Re: (photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. by Mustay(m): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
Molestation his victim ke? I been think say the use of that word as a verb na play play until I dey see am for the umpteenth time for Nairaland. Op, where your source?

What the young man did was 'whitemail', the brother to blackmail. It's such behavior that some men take into marriages where they confuse responsibility as ownership of the woman or as a collateral to pay for their roles as a husband.

No be dem two wan play lobito? So small fight start, you come spread her pictures because you 'manage' raise 70k. If you ain't ready for responsibilities, don't go into any relationship haba!

Na still mopstick the boy dey use play beginners level with the girl, if care is not taken, na rod this guy go reach advanced stage with.
angry

I want to be bias undecided a sec and hope the girl did not demand the gadget from you cos 'twas in another thread we were dealing with girls who lack CONTENTMENT as a value every home ought to instill in their members - what job is a 22 year old student doing to be buying shoprite & mega store You want to form Shina Rambo, ore OBO eh? angry

Ok, let me cut you some slack and assume you guys are well-to-do in your family. 'Affordables' don't use 'generosity' to hoodwink others. angry It's so silly and immature to send the picture of your girlfriend to a guy and say you did not send him to '2go'. Why send it in the first place? Like the PR Head of OAU said, youths today know not how to use the social media. Confidentiality, privacy and responsible use of gadgets are lessons you and your friend need to be taught.

I can't see what's on your shirt but I'm guessing it reads "I'm much much-of-a naughty boy in need of some koboko". hiss angry
Re: (photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
Nairaland never disappoints when it comes to needing a good hearty laugh, trust some of you very intelligent people (this is me being sarcastic btw) to somehow irrationally turn the blame around on her, so what if she went to get money for an Ipad from her boyfriend, how does that justify anything? I'm literally face palming as I read some of the comments

1 Like

Re: (photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. by safe06: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
the way some people respond to stories like this amazes м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊. For pete's sake its d accused that Ȋ̝̊̅§ saying d story of money and ipad,not the victim nor d police. Y are u people always quick to judge?smh.
Re: (photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. by ChiSun27(m): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
that guy should be seriously dealt with...haba!!!! Why is it that some guys are naturally wicked

But then this is what happens when girls refuse to take control of their throat.
Re: (photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. by jaycee(f): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
THE GIRLS VERSION IS ON ONE OF TODAYS DAILIES, IF SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND LIKE YOU SAY, HER PRIVATES SHOULDNT BE KEPT OUT FOR THE PUBLIC TO VIEW (2)YOU SHOULD ON NO CONDITION BEAT HER. (3)EXPOSE HER TO UR FRIENDS BECOS OF IPAD.

in the daily's from the girls story, he raped her and asked his friend to do same. when she started bleeding he snapped her naked then went to buy drugs, it was then she exscaped. he accually kidnapped her. he'd been asking her out since but she refused. sorry world we live in.
Re: (photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. by zeongeon: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
Until nigerian girls stop being greedy and learn to be satisfied with what they have and what there parents can give them then we will stop hearing stories like this...If mary the mother of christ can be satisfied with a carpenter then I wonder what the problem is with nigerian gurls...nigerian girls=GREED.
Re: (photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. by Mynd44: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
Must he take her pic and post it online? Now he got arrested cos the girl felt she had nothing to lose and he will be spending a lot of time in jail.

This should be on "world's dumbest criminals"

1 Like

Re: (photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
But what is wrong with nigerians.anytime a woman is raped you keep blaming the victim.is that how much we have been sexually debased or degenerated into,habe.no one has emotions this days,see everyone bashing the poor girl that most likely will be traumatized.fine the girl must have been greedy but who deserves rape.

Men when you talk and act,remember you have a mother at home,sisters,aunts,cousins etc :/

treat other women the way you want other men to treat your female relatives.mshewwww

1 Like

Re: (photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. by jaycee(f): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
the reason i actually clicked on this link was becos this debased story was under "Romance" forum. undecided please let create a crime forum
Re: (photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. by polokor60(m): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
This evil boy and his accomplice are in the same league with the killers of cythnia.He is a heartless beast.He is has committed a felony of kidnapping,deformation of character,inflicting of body injuries, and raping.It's time for this wicked soul to face the full wrath of the law.

So he and his cohorts subjected the girl to all that trauma/humilation because he gave her 70,000 for an ipad abi?What a pathetic wicked liar.
Re: (photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. by dominique(f): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
safe06: the way some people respond to stories like this amazes м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊. For pete's sake its d accused that Ȋ̝̊̅§ saying d story of money and ipad,not the victim nor d police. Y are u people always quick to judge?smh.

Thank you! I was about to comment along the same line before seeing this. So we're supposed to take the words of a violent criminal as the truth abi? When will Nigerians ever be rational in their judgements smh.

(1) (Reply)

Agatu Massacre, See The Handiwork Of Fulani Herdsmen (disturbing Pictures) / Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Enslaved Woman In UK Flee After Mob Attacks Their Home -pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.