Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Logo Design Inspiration: Comment And Share Ur Own - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Logo Design Inspiration: Comment And Share Ur Own (1672 Views)

Logo Design Inspiration: Comment And Share Ur Own / Logo Design Mistakes Graphic-Artists Make / Billboard Design Inspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logo Design Inspiration: Comment And Share Ur Own by Stephenomozzy(m): 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
I DID THIS WITH COREL DRAW 11: SHARE YOURS AND ALSO INSPIRE OTHERS

Re: Logo Design Inspiration: Comment And Share Ur Own by Kemjisuper(m): 9:43am On Jun 28, 2013
Nice logos, very colourful. Here's a few I did using RealDraw Pro.

Re: Logo Design Inspiration: Comment And Share Ur Own by erad(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
Kemjisuper: Nice logos, very colourful. Here's a few I did using RealDraw Pro.
if you have another aspect of graphics design you are better at, i'll advise you improve and stick to it. branding isn't your calling because i know you as an old-timer here and if this is what you call inspiration at this stage, then there's something you are not doing right. Just a piece of advise, i hope you don't take it personal.

1 Like

Re: Logo Design Inspiration: Comment And Share Ur Own by spywareczar(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
erad:
if you have another aspect of graphics design you are better at, i'll advise you improve and stick to it. branding isn't your calling because i know you as an old-timer here and if this is what you call inspiration at this stage, then there's something you are not doing right. Just a piece of advise, i hope you don't take it personal.
chai! erad u spoke exactly wats on my mind,, was trying 2 find a way 2 tell him so he dnt tink am tryna diss him, bcoz u knw hw i talk na grin
Re: Logo Design Inspiration: Comment And Share Ur Own by erad(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
spywareczar: chai! erad u spoke exactly wats on my mind,, was trying 2 find a way 2 tell him so he dnt tink am tryna diss him, bcoz u knw hw i talk na grin
e better as you no talk ooo... can't imagine the type of attacks and counter-attacks that will follow.
Re: Logo Design Inspiration: Comment And Share Ur Own by Kemjisuper(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
@Erad and @spyware, the OP simply said pls share yours and inspire others. This is not a logo design competition. I simply pulled out some WIP logos and posted to keep the forum flowing and suddenly you're advising on what brand of graphics I should or shouldn't delve into? Really, is this how you plan to encourage or inspire novices an newbies like me?

I won't say more or turn this into a feud... But pls rather than sit back waiting to pounce on responders to this post won't it be a better idea to post some of your professional brands to inspire us all?

Cheers
Re: Logo Design Inspiration: Comment And Share Ur Own by erad(m): 8:03am On Jun 30, 2013
Kemjisuper: @Erad and @spyware, the OP simply said pls share yours and inspire others. This is not a logo design competition. I simply pulled out some WIP logos and posted to keep the forum flowing and suddenly you're advising on what brand of graphics I should or shouldn't delve into? Really, is this how you plan to encourage or inspire novices an newbies like me?

I won't say more or turn this into a feud... But pls rather than sit back waiting to pounce on responders to this post won't it be a better idea to post some of your professional brands to inspire us all?

Cheers
Mr. Kemjisuper... Yes, this is how I plan on encouraging people. By seeing various fields they are into and showing them the ones with better prospects for them and the ones they might need to do away with so they can develop more in others. You are a veteran on this section and my assumption is just rational.
If you really needed my encouragement, you would have asked why I made such statement and make adjustments from whatever you find useful in what I say rather than try to play the "you are a bully" card.
Any which way, you are doing a great job(since that's what you want to hear). Keep it up.
Re: Logo Design Inspiration: Comment And Share Ur Own by Kemjisuper(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2013
erad:

Any which way, you are doing a great job(since that's what you want to hear). Keep it up.

There... Now that wasn't so hard to say, or was it? Lol. grin

(1) (Reply)

Can I Design It With Corel Draw / Stunning Graphics Design With Photoshop (my Portfolio) / See How Cool Firworks Can Be !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.