Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends (63305 Views)

31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police / A Key Suspect Of The Abducted Chibok Girls Arrested. / Master-minder Of The Abduction Of Chibok Girls Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
deor03: I visit SA very often, I must say I've never experienced this anti Nigerian stuff. Though usually, I stay in hotels around Sandton and also comport myself.

However, I once visited 'town' (Hillbrough) and our bruvs were not doing real good. Though they might be minority compared to population of Nigerians there, their behavior rubs off
All those yapping havnt bin around here ..believ what they see in papers mtsheeeeeew

*next time u around pm me for cup of tea ok..

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Clairette(f): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
chei: You don't blame the policemen anyway. Nigerians are a nuisance wherever they go.

And you are......? I know you'll rather describe yourself as a miscreant.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Calamama: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
DR Congo shop attacks over arrests in India

Shops belonging to Asians were targeted in a protest in the capital of the Democratic Republic of Congo over the arrest of Congolese students in India.

http://www.ibtimes.com/indian-shops-congo-attacked-following-arrest-black-african-students-punjab-1316129

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by ebankole: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
The implication of this will be on S.A as a country whether the said case is focus on NG or somalia etc or what ever violent it may be.
Which is going to cause sigma on the nation-in as much i refuse to label all S.A Citizen with this,the best the Gov shud do is tackle this deligently.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
DailyNews: ...and we Nigerians are here patronising their companies and investments: Shoprite, Mtn and co, huh Seems its time to tell Mtn and Shoprite to find their way back to SA...their brutality against Nigerians is becoming too alarming...and we need to at least teach some lesson, starting with their big investments....I blame them not, I blame our past corrupt leaders who impoverished Nigerians, else, what would a sane Nigerian be doing in South Africa

Ghanaians are another people to keep an eye on...haters.

I knew it wouldn't take long before Ghana name was brought up in this convo. Ghanaians don't hate Nigerians if anything it is Nigerians that hate ghanaians. Ghana is Nigeria only friend in Africa and you know it.

5 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by yuzedo: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
nadia_SA:
BYE!!!
If ths is how u treat ur naijan wife I don't c a reason of staying in this hell hole ...

*mtsheeeeeeeeew toodles kiss my blck arsenal..
swerry ur govt want to troway u in kirikiri like Madiba. But I can protect u wit my mopol.... So wuz yo numba u fine fox? wink wink tongue

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by onila(f): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Kingmojo:

I knew it wouldn't take long before Ghana name was brought up in this convo. Ghanaians don't hate Nigerians if anything it is Nigerians that hate ghanaians. Ghana is Nigeria only friend in Africa and you know it.
grin grin
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by peacein9ja: 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
We as non-whites have to stop hating each other. As one poster suggested we can collectively stop supporting establishments owned by SA like Shop Rite. That is the power we have to show our displeasure.

Can we do that?

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by ebankole: 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
nadia_SA:
All those yapping havnt bin around here ..believ what they see in papers mtsheeeeeew

*next time u around pm me for cup of tea ok..

Nadia S.A-i know here on NL relax i know u have a good heart. i,as a person dont think all S.A shud be label this as regard case.OK ok Ok.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by noblebright(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

Na wa o! And some Nigerians after reading this will still go to the travel section to find out how to get visa to South Africa. Nigerians, make una comot for that country oh! You all can read what this young south African lady who is obviously married to a Nigerian man telling by her last name is saying.

The other day, I read a thread here on Nairaland about south African women married to Nigerian men who are protesting the ill treatment their husbands are receiving in the hands of policemen. I know not all South Africans are bad but the negative news I keep reading from that country about how they treat Nigerians leaves me quite speechless.

I tell you, we black people are our own worse enemy. Later on, we will complain that white people are racists when in fact our own hatred for each other will make an average skinhead look like a saint. Anyways, God is watching and no one knows tomorrow. Nigeria may become great tomorrow if we Nigerians can kick out those in office who have chosen not to do anything but sit there and loot our collective treasury dry.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lwkd. naijans always playing the innocent victims. you reap what you sow . period. if nigerians were law abiders in SA people would b more tolerant. See them insulting Sa, yet the same people were insulting Nigerien , Cameroonians and chadians because bokoharam leader is a nigerien .xenophobia is not only physical , but mental, moral, spiritual etc.

i rest my case

For a country that calls itself giant they b!tch too mch. The funny thing they do the same thing to others.

5 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
Inik:
When will you camerounians remove yourselves from the bondage and shackles of a man who has been president since 6th november 1982 till date?
Anyway stop derailing the thread
Are you serous? I don't believe this... Can someone confirm this Pls..
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by 50calibre(m): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
we will have to stop here because i'm not going to call another African nigger or monkey. but can you tell me the nationality of these people:

TINUBU
Mr IBU
Obasanjo
taiwo taye.?
Obaasanjo's daughter

start kicking the lebanese who are funding terrorism in your own land. ignoramus .
and Einstein who can even have a decent wife.BTW Chantal Biya is not white she is mixed. of course Nigerian whorship anything pale grin grin

Your president is a slave, a slave to the French, a real Uncle Tom, why won't I call him a nigger or monkey? He looks like a monkey, he acts like monkey. How the hell do you think he got a wife like that, because he is good looking? The French planted her with him as his slave handler.

These men you mentioned might not be the most good looking guys, but they are no Uncle Tom, they are intelligent and they all have black African wives. Obj is a master of the game, the real street king, ask your president, he will tell you.

Your president is a shame and source of embarrassment to Africa, I think he should be kicked off the AU for being a sellout

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by JeffPhoenix(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
The SA girl is also Nigerian......Oyebanjo is a Yoruba name o
naa shes not she just a big fan of dbanj
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by onila(f): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
Kingmojo:

For a country that calls itself giant they b!tch too mch. The funny thing they do the same thing to others.

Nigerians are some of the most welcoming africans

they even made a Nigerien a boko haram leader in Nigeria. . grin and even Chadian executives

a ghanaian or cameroonianpoverty will never do that

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by chi4ik(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
God punish sout Africa, a country of HIV $ AiDs, lesbians $ homosexuals; Left Fø̲̣̣я̅ me, I can't even tink of goin to τ̅ђa̶̲̥̅̊t God forsaken country wit a lot of eveil act,rape etc. God bls Nigeria(s).

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Kpimp: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
chei: You don't blame the policemen anyway. Nigerians are a nuisance wherever they go.

Ode u better shut up if u knw get beta tin †̥ say
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
peacein9ja: We as non-whites have to stop hating each other. As one poster suggested we can collectively stop supporting establishments owned by SA like Shop Rite. That is the power we have to show our displeasure.

Can we do that?
SUPPORT Shoprite..cheesy

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
Inik:
When will you camerounians remove yourselves from the bondage and shackles of a man who has been president since 6th november 1982 till date?
Anyway stop derailing the thread
when you people get back your money and stop recycling looters , ethnic-rligious bigots

Abdulsalami Abubakar stole about 20 billion U.S dollars from Nigeria ,
Atiku Abubakar stole about $18 billion U.S dollars,
Olusegun Obasanjo and her daughter- Iyabo liquidated about $13 billion dollar power project,
IBB stole about $20 billion US dollars from Nigeria.
Ibori stole over $2.6 billion U.S dollars,
Tony Anenih stole about $6 billion U.S. dollars during his time as a federal minister alone,
Abba Ruma stole about 1.3 billion U.S dollars ,
Umaru Dikko stole about $1 billion U.S dollars,

Peter Odili stole about $2billion U.S dollars ,Orji Uzor Kalu stole about $1.2 billion U.S dollars, Bola Tinubu stole about $1.1 billion U.S dollars, David Mark stole about $1 billion U.S dollars already, former speaker Bankole stole about $1 billion U.S dollars, Ahmed Makarfi stole about $800 million U.S dollars, Gbenga Daniel stole about 500 million U.S dollars, Christopher Alao Akala stole about $250 million U.S dollars, Ikedi Ohakim stole about 450 million U.S dollars, Muhammadu Buhari stole over 500 million U.S dollars during his time at Petroleum Trust Fund, Chimaroke Nnamani stole over $500 million U.S dollars, Donald Duke stole about 600 million U.S dollars, Lucky Igbinedion stole about 600 million U.S dollars, Ngozi Okonja Iweala stole about 100 million U.S dollars,

Nasir el Rufai is accused of liquidating about 30 billion Naira, even Saint Nuhu Ribadu has not explained how he single handedly raised billions of Naira from his salary as police officer just to secure ACN presidential ticket, Sullivan Chime, Peter Obi, Theodore Orji, Gabriel Suswam, Ameachi etc are currently stealing and the list goes on and on ad infinitium

Lwkd a Nigerian want to give me Democracy lessons bwahahaah joke of the century.
you should have seen how your clueless president was ashamed and embarrassed in Cameroon yesterday. grin grin grin Nigerians leading the gulf of guinea in piracy ,oil bunkering, theft etc , Giant wink indeed

9 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Calamama: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE::

lwkd. naijans always playing the innocent victims. you reap what you sow . period. if nigerians were law abiders in SA people would b more tolerant. See them insulting Sa, yet the same people were insulting Nigerien , Cameroonians and chadians because bokoharam leader is a nigerien .xenophobia is not only physical , but mental, moral, spiritual etc.

i rest my case

Hmmm, imagine if Nigerians murdered three thousand South Africans. There aint no kinder pips in Afrika than Nigerians

i rest my portfolio

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Super1759: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
yuzedo: Nadia_SA u better leave Nairaland if you don't want 25-to-life!! angry angry angry
and who are you to pass such verdict, you are worse than racist...if she leaves, I will shut down NL
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
50calibre:

Your president is a slave, a slave to the French, a real Uncle Tom, why won't I call him a nigger or monkey? He looks like a monkey, he acts like monkey. How the hell do you think he got a wife like that, because he is good looking? The French planted her with him as his slave handler.

These men you mentioned might not be the most good looking guys, but they are no Uncle Tom, they are intelligent and they all have black African wives. Obj is a master of the game, the real street king, ask your president, he will tell you.

Your president is a shame and source of embarrassment to Africa, I think he should be kicked off the AU for being a sellout
retardeen has a differnt master that's all USA -puppet

the master of the game who embezzled the $13Billion of your national power project right? and today you guys have 120M living in the dark. anyway why am i surprised? aren't we in Nigerian where crooks are celebrated and mothers don't question the wealth of their young boys ?

5 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
chi4ik: God punish sout Africa, a country of HIV $ AiDs, lesbians $ homosexuals; Left Fø̲̣̣я̅ me, I can't even tink of goin to τ̅ђa̶̲̥̅̊t God forsaken country wit a lot of eveil act,rape etc. God bls Nigeria(s).
Shut uP!! Is not like nigeria has none of those!!

Mumu

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Super1759: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
chi4ik: God punish sout Africa, a country of HIV $ AiDs, lesbians $ homosexuals; Left Fø̲̣̣я̅ me, I can't even tink of goin to τ̅ђa̶̲̥̅̊t God forsaken country wit a lot of eveil act,rape etc. God bls Nigeria(s).
smh illiteracy at its brim

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
angry isi ewu Wats funny
Besides naija police can't do this even if u r frnd to al qaeda
Baba_Eleko: Fccuk the police. But this girl for thank her star ooo. If na naija police handle you, u go confess wetin u no commit. Lol
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
Super1759: and who are you to pass such verdict, you are worse than racist...if she leaves, I will shut down NL
True igbo man.. cheesy..

5 Likes

Super1759: and who are you to pass such verdict, you are worse than racist...if she leaves, I will shut down NL
Nadia_SA has used love portion on these boyz...Chei! I knew there was more to those hips.. angry

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Revolva(m): 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
South Africans systems are way too funny....see how these folks are behaving like idiots..how can you arrest someone for having a nigerian friend...stewwpid poilce..dem grin grin grin grin grin grin jealousy
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
Kingmojo:
Ghana is Nigeria only friend in Africa and you know it.
I refuse to believe such naked lie.
Ghanaians hate us, envy us, are jealous of us. They might be friendly to us in political and entertainment(music things) sectors, but an average Ghanaian has an issue with Nigerians.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Inik(m): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
scipher:
Are you serous? I don't believe this... Can someone confirm this Pls..

Google "Paul biya" or check wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Biya
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
scipher: Nadia_SA has used love portion on these boyz... I knew there was more to that hips.. angry

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Donvitalis(m): 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
...no wonder Gov. D'Urban tagged them 'irredeemable savages'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / Epe Youths Chase Herdsmen And Their Cows Out Of Their Town (Video) / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.