Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends (63304 Views)

31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police / A Key Suspect Of The Abducted Chibok Girls Arrested. / Master-minder Of The Abduction Of Chibok Girls Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 28, 2013
I keep my fingers crossed watching what South Africans have to say about this. When I call their policemen villains they say I am obsessed with South Africa. Can you imagine such excuse given by these people to keep hunting innocent Nigerians in that society?

I am reading the comments. I will come back with a rebuttal to those who support these dastards with their barbaric act carried out by the evil police.

Please, South Africans, Keep displaying your hatred toward Nigerians in your country. We are watching from afar. It is your time to do whatever you deem fit, at least, you are no longer facing Apartheid regime, you i-d-i-o-ts!

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by DoffMan2: 12:02am On Jun 28, 2013
scipher: South Africans will destroy their country if they continue like this...

That country is on its way down. I say give it 20yrs and it'll be finished! White peeps are relocating on a daily basis and the ones remaining are armed to the teeth.

Black man hates black man, period! The evidence is all over Africa and is displayed on a daily basis here on NL.

I'm sorry, but we should have just left de Clarke and co to deal with these black SA's in the only language they understand!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by surecan: 12:03am On Jun 28, 2013
kgr28: Tltl, if SA is worst country then nigeria is a million times worse than SA. I mean nigerians are nuisense everywhere they go, you're all over the world, and where ever you are you cause problems!! I am dead sure there are Nigerians in ANTACTICA, the ice is melting there because of you!!! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR COUNTRY?

You are right and i have answered it before
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by solomon111(m): 12:03am On Jun 28, 2013
Kingmojo:

No one comes to Nigeria for better life anymore so u won't find any recent xenophobia attack
yet Nigeria keep deporting hundreds of chadian,cameroonians,Nigeriens,ghanians e.t.c. on an almost weekly basis.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by antwone: 12:05am On Jun 28, 2013
DailyNews: ...and we Nigerians are here patronising their companies and investments: Shoprite, Mtn and co, huh Seems its time to tell Mtn and Shoprite to find their way back to SA...their brutality against Nigerians is becoming too alarming...and we need to at least teach some lesson, starting with their big investments....I blame them not, I blame our past corrupt leaders who impoverished Nigerians, else, what would a sane Nigerian be doing in South Africa

Ghanaians are another people to keep an eye on...haters.
u jerk why did you bring ghana to did matter
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by ballabriggs: 12:06am On Jun 28, 2013
Tufiakwa, BAD GIRL angry angry

Is it bad that I never made love, no I never did it
But I sure know how to f**k
I'll be your bad girl, I'll prove it to you
I can't promise that I'll be good to you
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by chei: 12:06am On Jun 28, 2013
Nigerians are delusional. Let us look at the facts:
1. We are the most corrupt country in the world
2. We have some of the most corrupt individuals in the world
3. Our citizens are highly and likely to be involved in illegal activities wherever they go
4. We hate ourselves

These are the three primary reasons we're hated and despised by other citizens of the world. We shouldn't sit back and criticize them for hating us when we are mostly at fault and the cause of the hatred. If we're law abiding and of good character, these things wouldn't happen. Even in our country, we can't put our acts right, how do we then expect to behave properly in another country.

They're helping by treating us bad, we should look inwardly and ask ourselves deep questions first rather than slinging mud at our opponents

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: Are you sure it's just a cup of tea you want to give him? I heard SA girls are cheerful givers.
Shut up!
U c I say tea..
Madt man!

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 12:08am On Jun 28, 2013
Kingmojo:

The funny thing is there are other nationals in South Africa but non of these nationals are being targeted. I never hear South Africans attacking people from Ghana,Cameroon, Ivory Coast. It is always Nigerians becasue Nigerians don't obey laws.
Are you serious? How about Ethiopians, Somalians, Angolans, Mozambicans, Zambians and Namibians who get attacked?

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Cusubaba(m): 12:11am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ brother, I ain't tryna defend the SA police or anything like tht, cuz I know they don't like Ghanaians too anyways undecided....but I'd be tired too if some foreigners keep 'fhucking up in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ country too, this shyt later turns into stereotyping & this is where Nigerians fail.....instead of them looking within, they α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ always quick to switch into defense mode like wtf undecided.....that's why I respect the likes of shymex.....dude is real as fhuck
Who let this wasted man out? U bastard slave should go and fight Chinese in Ghana they are busy killing Ghanaians and taking away Ghana gold just because Chinese government lead poor Ghana 3 billon dollars.

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by oboy3(m): 12:11am On Jun 28, 2013
I weep for Africans cry cry
why do we hate ourselves this much?

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 12:11am On Jun 28, 2013
nadia_SA: Let my country b ooo
We r focusing on rather important things like Tata Madibas health..

Health or death?
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Oahray: 12:12am On Jun 28, 2013
chei: Nigerians are delusional. Let us look at the facts:
3. Our citizens are highly and likely to be involved in illegal activities wherever they go
4. We hate ourselves

These are the three primary reasons we're hated and despised by other citizens of the world. We shouldn't sit back and criticize them for hating us when we are mostly at fault and the cause of the hatred. If we're law abiding and of good character, these things wouldn't happen. Even in our country, we can't put our acts right, how do we then expect to behave properly in another country.

They're helping by treating us bad, we should look inwardly and ask ourselves deep questions first rather than slinging mud at our opponents
There is no justification for xenophobia, bro.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 28, 2013
4. We hate ourselves

Preach, brother.

Personally, I think Nigerians have done more harm to the image of black folks on this planet than any other group(s) of black people.

It's always Nigerians everywhere - from prostitution, to extreme corruption, to everything leadership/government shouldn't be, to criminalistic behaviours, to being overly arrogant etc.. To be honest, I'm starting to lean towards the school of thoughts that believes Nigerians are criminalistic by nature.

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 12:12am On Jun 28, 2013
Cusubaba: Who let this wasted man out? U bastard slave should go and fight Chinese in Ghana they are busy killing Ghanaians and taking away Ghana gold just because Chinese government lead poor Ghana 3 billon dollars.
So true

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 28, 2013
:Da funny world
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 28, 2013
solomon111: yet Nigeria keep deporting hundreds of chadian,cameroonians,Nigeriens,ghanians e.t.c. on an almost weekly basis.

It is mostly Nigeriens and Chadians that you will find in Nigeria. The Ghanaians that are in nigeria has been in Nigeria their whole life and was probably born there that they are more nigerian than ghanaian. So they don't count.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by kgr28(m): 12:16am On Jun 28, 2013
all4naija: I keep my fingers crossed watching what South Africans have to sat about this. When I call their policemen villains they say I am obsessed with South Africa. Can you imagine such excuse given by these people to keep hunting innocent Nigerians in that society?

I am reading the comments. I will come back with a rebuttal to those who support these dastards with their barbaric act carried out by the evil police.

Please, South Africans, Keep displaying your hatred toward Nigerians in your country. We are watching from afar. It is your time to do whatever you deem fit, at least, you are no longer facing Apartheid regime, you i-d-i-o-ts!
i was wondering, of all pipo you would'nt miss this topic, where's your lover Shayie007? After all you the one who hates SA, If there was a course study 'HATE SA', you would come tops.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 12:16am On Jun 28, 2013
nadia_SA:
U not serious!! undecided
thank God oooh! I just thank God i'm not southafrican,lol! The thing that amaze me most is that u people are not shy of bringing ur black faces out grin lol! If i'm the one that went through all those hardship and suffering in my fatherland,being dealth with by a little minority,i will never show my face in public again! And i have a question pls,are u hiv positive?

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by solomon111(m): 12:17am On Jun 28, 2013
4. We hate ourselves

Seriously if i tell you what's on my mind,you will probably committ suicide.
So let me ask you a few questions;
Is Xenophobia the way to curb criminalism?
How would you feel if you were subjected to unwarranted victimization just because you are from the same country with some drug dealers?
Have you even travelled beyond Nigeria?
You are a probably an ignorant tennager somewhere in lagos.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 28, 2013
Cusubaba: Who let this wasted man out? U bastard slave should go and fight Chinese in Ghana they are busy killing Ghanaians and taking away Ghana gold just because Chinese government lead poor Ghana 3 billon dollars.

The same thing is going on in Nigeria, at least ghaba has the balls to deport the Chinese when they are caught but can't say the same about Nigeria.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by solomon111(m): 12:19am On Jun 28, 2013
4. We hate ourselves

Seriously if i tell you what's on my mind,you will probably committ suicide.
So let me ask you a few questions;
how do what you've written above change the fact that innocent Nigerians are being victimized?.
Is Xenophobia the way to curb criminalism?
How would you feel if you were subjected to unwarranted victimization just because you are from the same country with some drug dealers?
Have you even travelled beyond Nigeria?
You are a probably an ignorant tennager somewhere in lagos.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Midastorch(m): 12:19am On Jun 28, 2013
This post brings me to tears,azin I can feel tears coming frm my eyes.......I can confidently say Nigerians are the most hospitable n accommodating ppl in the world,I don't knw why other Nationals treat us with such cruelty..........yeah there are so many bad eggs buh that doesn't makes us all bad.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 12:19am On Jun 28, 2013
Kingmojo:

It is mostly Nigeriens and Chadians that you will find in Nigeria. The Ghanaians that are in nigeria has been in Nigeria their whole life and was probably born there that they are more nigerian than ghanaian. So they don't count.
oga! I'm a ghanaian,they are more percentage of ghanaian in nigeria than ghana,percentage not numbers,if u want to look at the two population
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: Are you serious? How about Ethiopians, Somalians, Angolans, Mozambicans, Zambians and Namibians who get attacked?

Yet it is Nigerians that b!tch the most, if you know they don't like you what r you doing over there. The fact still remains that an average nigerian will sell his mama to go to South Africa.

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 12:21am On Jun 28, 2013
sambos994:

Ah-ah, why are you starting trouble? Did this involve Cameroon? If you don't like Nigeria then get out of this forum. This is SA and Nigerian only. Cameroon is not in this topic. Go find some Cameroonian forum, if there is any...
There is none, their dictator for 30 odd years wont let any exist.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by solomon111(m): 12:22am On Jun 28, 2013
Kingmojo:

The same thing is going on in Nigeria, at least ghaba has the balls to deport the Chinese when they are caught but can't say the same about Nigeria.
stop deceiving yourself.
The chinese are still wrecking havoc in your country.
Nigeria does not have that much of a chinese problem per say,except in the construction industry.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 12:22am On Jun 28, 2013
Kingmojo:

and lastly nigeria deported 200 ghanaians last year,march to be precise!

But let's talk about S.a not ghana,lol! Why must we always seek in and try to always get noticed when the topic isn't even about ghana at all.

This is what i dislike,this is why most nigerians look down on us.. Simple!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by ojialo(m): 12:23am On Jun 28, 2013
BluIvy:

Don mind dem joor!
i use to have one southafrica girlfriend its because of this issues and the things i heard about the ill treatment of nigerians i refused to come to S.a i asked her to come here she refused and since then she dont wanna pick my calls
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 28, 2013
Spoofpro0f: oga! I'm a ghanaian,they are more percentage of ghanaian in nigeria than ghana,percentage not numbers,if u want to look at the two population

Like I said they are practically Nigerians, just there are lots of Nigerians that have been in Ghana for a long time that are practically ghanaians. Those don't count, when it comes to recent migrants you will not find a lot of Ghanaians in Nigeria but you will find lots of Nigerians in Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 28, 2013
nadia_SA:
Hhayi tumi uyazi nawe!
They're being treated unfairly!!
mara nabo labaningi bayaganga man

Iyodwa qha into esiyicelayo kula bantu: Maba hloniphe imithetho yala ekhaya.

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by kgr28(m): 12:25am On Jun 28, 2013
ojialo: i use to have one southafrica girlfriend its because of this issues and the things i heard about the ill treatment of nigerians i refused to come to S.a i asked her to come here she refused and since then she dont wanna pick my calls
kwaaaaa!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply)

See What Boko Haram Did To This Man In Sambisa For Stealing Food (photo) / June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / Epe Youths Chase Herdsmen And Their Cows Out Of Their Town (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.