Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. (18842 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / First Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by Phranciz(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
Mine, hmmmmmmm, I did only 30 out of the 50 questions set, before the system shut automatically. Well, I would say better luck to me next time, cos I am not sure of this.
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by olamideh: 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
Really? I wish u all d best..just dnt lose hope
Phranciz: Mine, hmmmmmmm, I did only 30 out of the 50 questions set, before the system shut automatically. Well, I would say better luck to me next time, cos I am not sure of this.

1 Like

Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by Alexanda07(m): 9:38am On Jun 28, 2013
Phranciz: Mine, hmmmmmmm, I did only 30 out of the 50 questions set, before the system shut automatically. Well, I would say better luck to me next time, cos I am not sure of this.

It's Well Bro. God Knows Best. And His will MUST be done. Keep your Hope and Faith Alive.
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by dahmie2013: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2013

Bro, its not by the number of questns answered, but how well u answered those 30. It is well, there is nothing God cannot do!

3 Likes

Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2013
dat means u were disqualified. If u dint submit b4 d time went off dat means urs wasn't sent.
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by kayce19: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
All of u saying if u don't submit that d ur test wasn't sent. How sure are u of ur insinuation
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by tobey14(m): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
Isn't what u think bro, we were told dt any Q u ans will b save automatically.our God wil surprise every1 of us. Kip hope live
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by mascot87(m): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
My own case was horrible.When I was about to start d exam on the first day, 1st batch on 26 th and I logged in with my username and password,my first disappointment was that d system wrote NO ASSESSMENT.I was scared and I alerted d test coordinators,it takes them about 30 min before that issue could be resolved. When I eventually started d exam at about 9:15 am, I was very happy and optimistic about getting a good result but unfortunately for me 2 mins to d end of my assessment,the system I was using shutdown totally.I was MAD, I once again called d attention of d test coordinators and it took them about 1 hr 20 min before d issue is once again resolved.i was given another assessment a little bit different from the initial one. I struggled this time to complete d assessment but I was not able to click on submit before d test page closed as d time elapsed and some people are saying that if u dont click on submit,you are as good as not writing d test. Well,all is well o even on d well. undecided undecided
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by dahmie2013: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
mascot87: My own case was horrible.When I was about to start d exam on the first day, 1st batch on 26 th and I logged in with my username and password,my first disappointment was that d system wrote NO ASSESSMENT.I was scared and I alerted d test coordinators,it takes them about 30 min before that issue could be resolved. When I eventually started d exam at about 9:15 am, I was very happy and optimistic about getting a good result but unfortunately for me 2 mins to d end of my assessment,the system I was using shutdown totally.I was MAD, I once again called d attention of d test coordinators and it took them about 1 hr 20 min before d issue is once again resolved.i was given another assessment a little bit different from the initial one. I struggled this time to complete d assessment but I was not able to click on submit before d test page closed as d time elapsed and some people are saying that if u dont click on submit,you are as good as not writing d test. Well,all is well o even on d well. undecided undecided

Thats not true, I have written 2 workforce tests, I never finished them and I passed. Dont believe ppl wen dey say dat.
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by FirstPrinciple(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
lets just keep our fingers crossed on dis issue of not clicking SUBMIT before time runs out. if it turns out to be true that you are as good as not participating , time will tell.
D test was ok for me i just pray it comes out successful.
Guess what! one of the coordinator asked me to c him once i was tru though i didnt c him after i finished but i know for sure he wanted to give me an offer. it is well even in work force.
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by albacete(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
i submitted, though i did not attempt all the questions.
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by moneyhungry(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
d first system i used shut down after 15mins. i was given a second system which miraculously was not timeframed so i spent over 2hours instead of d stipulated 50mins. i submitted at my freewill. oluwa is involved.

18 Likes

Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by NessaFresh(f): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
how many topics be dis for fp
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by eagleeye2: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
dahmie2013:

Thats not true, I have written 2 workforce tests, I never finished them and I passed. Dont believe ppl wen dey say dat.
was it a computer based test?
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
money-hungry :
d first system i used shut down after 15mins. i was given a second system which miraculously was not timeframed so i spent over 2hours instead of d stipulated 50mins. i submitted at my freewill. oluwa is involved.
My brother, this your Oluwa must be a cheat for granting you 2hours. I pray he won't grant you other peoples money when you kickstart your banking career.

4 Likes

Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by wellmax(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ahahahha how many time for FP
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by eagleeye2: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
albacete: i submitted, though i did not attempt all the questions.
Instead of waiting for the system to shut on you, this is what you all should next time
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
mehn make una continue to dey hustle for beta jobs... God go bless una effort one day. cool To get beta job for this country no be beans o.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
When is the result coming out? How long does that take?
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by Decryptor(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
I didn't write it undecided
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by desoul2004(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
First Principle: lets just keep our fingers crossed on dis issue of not clicking SUBMIT before time runs out. if it turns out to be true that you are as good as not participating , time will tell.
Guess what! one of the coordinator asked me to c him once i was tru though i didnt c him after i finished but i know for sure he wanted to give me an offer. it is well even in work force.
God will see us tru....
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by Iykebestbt(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
why do people outside always crave for bank job? We inside have not finish paying all our shortages...

Anyway it's just like a pit where the people inside wants to jump out while the people outside wants to jump in.

3 Likes

Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by greatestman(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
I don't know what is wrong with nigeria youth seeking for job here and there. but not think of how to create one. if Dangote has apply for that bank job I wonder how people serving under him will be fairing now. think constructively and add ur quarter for the development of this country . I am employer not employee.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by Mayor21(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
I did 21 out of 50 quetions that exams sucks
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by premlove(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
First Principle: lets just keep our fingers crossed on dis issue of not clicking SUBMIT before time runs out. if it turns out to be true that you are as good as not participating , time will tell.
some body help me and he is a guy
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by dayokanu(m): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
If you need the Expo for First bank, Pay 50k to Okija Jujus account
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by emandman: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
money-hungry :
bro u no pass na im be say u no sabi am oooo, ur own no be time constrain....disclaimer: u no sabi am no be say u dull shaa

1 Like

Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by dridowu: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
greatest man: I don't know what is wrong with nigeria youth seeking for job here and there. but not think of how to create one. if Dangote has apply for that bank job I wonder how people serving under him will be fairing now. think constructively and add ur quarter for the development of this country . I am employer not employee.
u are an employer because pple seek 4 job, if no 1 seek 4 job who will u employ ?

7 Likes

Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by kpozite(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ms_Steph: dat means u were disqualified. If u dint submit b4 d time went off dat means urs wasn't sent.

If ♈όϋ were observant ♈όϋ would have seen the system click the submit button automatically before closing please stop scaring people by saying what ♈όϋ don't have a clue about.
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by rozayx5(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
greatest man: I don't know what is wrong with nigeria youth seeking for job here and there. but not think of how to create one. if Dangote has apply for that bank job I wonder how people serving under him will be fairing now. think constructively and add ur quarter for the development of this country . I am employer not employee.
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by kpozite(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2013

What is the name of your company bros?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can One Do Customer's Service Job Remotely From Nigeria? / No Connection, No FG Job / Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.