Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,990 members, 7,803,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

The Best Cream For My Skin? Need Your Advice - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Best Cream For My Skin? Need Your Advice (9117 Views)

Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. / What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? / How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Cream For My Skin? Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
What is the best cream for my skin?

I'm naturally fair in complexion and have an oily skin but I don't know the appropriate cream to use for my type of skin. I have tried many creams but they all seem not to be the right ones. Some bleached me and I had to stop. Some made parts of my skin lighter while some parts dark. I got tired and I resorted to using Pears but my face, neck and some parts of my arms become dark while my body is light.
Please, what kind of cream will I use that will maintain my complexion and reduce the oil on my face?
COSMETOLOGISTS AND EXPERTS, I NEED YOUR ADVICE PLS
Re: The Best Cream For My Skin? Need Your Advice by Sugarbabekemi(f): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
I have the Same problem with you, help would be appreciated.
Re: The Best Cream For My Skin? Need Your Advice by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
Sugarbabe_kemi@:
100 views and no answer. NLs harsh o! sad
Re: The Best Cream For My Skin? Need Your Advice by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
Sugarbabe_kemi@:
I'v resorted to not use cream at all.
100 views and no answer. NLs harsh o! sad
Re: The Best Cream For My Skin? Need Your Advice by beautyGlows29(f): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
smiley
Am louisa of beautyGlows makeup&skincare artise .if u would like to use herbal Product which I recomend For my client u can contact me on BB 24a259fh or cal 08053352183
Re: The Best Cream For My Skin? Need Your Advice by OMOSOFEF: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
Thank God you know the type of skin you have.

General care for oily skin requires regular cleansing with

mild soap and water at least twice a day.

The best approach is through the use of natural condiments.

Please all ypu need to know is in

www.skinreviving.com
Re: The Best Cream For My Skin? Need Your Advice by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
beautyGlows29: smiley
Am louisa of beautyGlows makeup&skincare artise .if u would like to use herbal Product which I recomend For my client u can contact me on BB 24a259fh or cal 08053352183
That PIN is not correct, anyway, I will give you a call
Re: The Best Cream For My Skin? Need Your Advice by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
OMOSOFE F: Thank God you know the type of skin you have.

General care for oily skin requires regular cleansing with

mild soap and water at least twice a day.

The best approach is through the use of natural condiments.

Please all ypu need to know is in

www.skinreviving.com
I will check that out. thanks
Re: The Best Cream For My Skin? Need Your Advice by makky(f): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
We have a 100% Organic handmade Scrub, it will help you achieve and maintain your natural tone. It is an entire Body scrub, so no place will be lighter or darker than the rest of your body. As a beauty consultant, I advice my clients to scrub atleast twice a week so that dead skin cells can be eliminated, your skin will glow and any body cream applied will work for you. We have a range of Body scrubs, Face Mud masks, Lightening Oil, Fade creams and Fade milk Creams, no preservatives, No Hydroquinone and 100% Organic raw materials used.
You can call or add Amy on Whatsapp 08097493503 or email felmaz15@gmail.com or bb 295994EC
Spa owners and retailers are also welcome to ask for details on how to get theirs.... Thank you
Re: The Best Cream For My Skin? Need Your Advice by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
Thanks all, I now have my fair skin back which is also glittering! I'v gotten the right cream. wink
Re: The Best Cream For My Skin? Need Your Advice by cheeky09: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
koastar: Thanks all, I now have my fair skin back which is also glittering! I'v gotten the right cream. wink

What cream did u finally get?
Re: The Best Cream For My Skin? Need Your Advice by homesodear: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: The Best Cream For My Skin? Need Your Advice by anifatolu: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
koastar:
What is the best cream for my skin?

I'm naturally fair in complexion and have an oily skin but I don't know the appropriate cream to use for my type of skin. I have tried many creams but they all seem not to be the right ones. Some bleached me and I had to stop. Some made parts of my skin lighter while some parts dark. I got tired and I resorted to using Pears but my face, neck and some parts of my arms become dark while my body is light.
Please, what kind of cream will I use that will maintain my complexion and reduce the oil on my face?
COSMETOLOGISTS AND EXPERTS, I NEED YOUR ADVICE PLS

If you would like to use All natural ingredients soap and lotion. Made with sheabutter amongst many other ingredients

Call: 07083062752
BBM Channel: http://pin.bbm.com/C00299A49
Facebook Page: Sheaorganicbeauty
Re: The Best Cream For My Skin? Need Your Advice by bessymarf: 7:27am On Mar 23, 2015
The selection of the best cream for skin care will be depend upon the type of skin condition and also skin type (which oily, dry like that). Some special creams are available with specified things which we have discussed in this thread.
Scars disappear

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Wear A Quality Weave / My Fashion Sketches / Body Cream For Light Skinned People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.