Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

** Is Nelson Mandella Dead?** - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ** Is Nelson Mandella Dead?** (706 Views)

Is Nelson Mandela Dead? / Is Nelson Mandela Dead? / How Is Nelson Mandela An Africa Hero? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

** Is Nelson Mandella Dead?** by Wisdytech(m): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
Is MR NELSON MANDELLA dead? I was out of TOWN..... Am just coming back now... Where i was i had no INTERNET CONNECTION! What i heard in the morning before i left was that he was in a serious STATE of SICKNESS. Pls Can any body confirm this??
Re: ** Is Nelson Mandella Dead?** by infobiz9ja(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
He's critically ill but he's not dead.

2 Likes

Re: ** Is Nelson Mandella Dead?** by Wisdytech(m): 6:09am On Jun 28, 2013
infobiz9ja: He's critically ill but he's not dead. But rumour is every that he is DEAD! Y is people like this?
God bless u.... thks a million
Re: ** Is Nelson Mandella Dead?** by texazzpete(m): 7:21am On Jun 28, 2013
Wisdytech: Is MR NELSON MANDELLA dead? I was out of TOWN..... Am just coming back now... Where i was i had no INTERNET CONNECTION! What i heard in the morning before i left was that he was in a serious STATE of SICKNESS. Pls Can any body confirm this??

The only thing dead is your brain cells.
You now have Internet connection if you can post on Nairaland. Instead of doing what anyone with an IQ over 20 would do and Google it up (or check out any of the news sites) you open up a thread in Nairaland to ask God-fearing people this inane question.

Smh

1 Like

Re: ** Is Nelson Mandella Dead?** by Wisdytech(m): 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
texazzpete:

The only thing dead is your brain cells.
You now have Internet connection if you can post on Nairaland. Instead of doing what anyone with an IQ over 20 would do and Google it up (or check out any of the news sites) you open up a thread in Nairaland to ask God-fearing people this inane question.

Smh
Please help me respect yourself....... advice ur brain... when its not Late

(1) (Reply)

Israel Is Stealing And Murdering Its Way Through Palestine — Paul Craig Roberts / Saudi Threatens To Pull $750bn Investment From US If Indicted For 9/11 Attacks / Choosing between sexual issues and national security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.