Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,545 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola (20346 Views)

Former Lagos Governor Fashola In Mecca (Photo) / A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. / Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by whitecat007: 12:05am On Jun 29, 2013
Why does Oba of Bini needs to be on the front page? Let his people celebrate him over while he spreads along the four corner of palace. How many kings are celebrated on Nairaland

Kingsley OGBITI: Happy Birthday Governor Fashola.
Let me say my mind
some one posted a birthday
thread on the Oba of Benin but it did not make
front page are
the Mod tribalistic.
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by whitecat007: 12:34am On Jun 29, 2013
Why not? You can also go and fetch Fashola's early morning poo, take the picture and post it here and watch if it won't make front page.

free2ryhme:

This below post with never made it to front thread but the above post did .. Nairaland and their jibiti... tufiakwa!!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1333473/gov-fashola-stops-aides-organising
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by jawjaw1: 6:06am On Jun 29, 2013
Happy Birthday Your Excellency.
I wish you may more great years and God's wisdom and blessings.
Looking forward to meeting you someday to talk and understand how you sustain the drive that has made you the finest thinking governor in this current dispensation.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by dayokanu(m): 6:10am On Jun 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by IleIfe2(m): 6:51am On Jun 29, 2013
dayokanu:

1 Like

Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by shigobells(m): 7:02am On Jun 29, 2013
HBD to a distinct brand of human of our time. it excellence BRF......im really proud of you,WULLNP.

1 Like

Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Tahyo: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2013
Hapi birthday to a dynamic governor,i wish you long life and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by lekeodumuyiwa: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2013
A golden jubilee wishes to Governor Babatunde Fashola (SAN) on this special day!His achievements has been a reference point in measuring good governance in Nigeria.The good Lord that made you to meet the man you must not miss will speedily connect everyone and myself to our own man we must meet .
Happy 50th birthday!
Congratulations Sir!
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by CATCHYBLOGGER: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2013
grin grin grin

Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Rooneyboy(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2013
Kingsley OGBITI: The Oba's name is Oba Erediawa

I personally wouldn't waste my time and money clicking on a thread with a name "Oba Erediawa".

*U sef reason am .
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by EkoIle1: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Routergirl(f): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
....HBD...

Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by prasobhprp: 3:19pm On May 31, 2016
When wishing birthdays I usually use a happy birthday meme.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... Many Many Happy Returns of the Day...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Humphrey Nwosu Writes Buhari On Abiola’s Award / SKC Ogbonnia: How Oshiomhole Will Cause Buhari's Defeat In 2019 / Osun Residents Protest Against Tribunal’s Judgement Sacking Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.