Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Some Irritating Things Nigerians Do On International Flights - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some Irritating Things Nigerians Do On International Flights (973 Views)

10 Things Nigerians Are Doing Better Than Other Africans / Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes / 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Some Irritating Things Nigerians Do On International Flights by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 28, 2013
1) TALK LOUDLY- this one is damn irritating…for some reason some Nigerians don’t seem to understand the concept of

whispering. They yell needless stuff across the plane…and when you look at them..they stare at you like you are in the

business….

2) DEMAND EXTRA STUFF FROM FLIGHT ATTENDANTS- the flight attendant can say for dinner we are having…bread..noodles…meat

balls…and apples…. But for some reason a Nigerian will ask…why don’t you have grapes or orange? So we have a choice

between chicken and meat ball?
No one told you that chicken was available sharaap and eat your meat balls….

3)STEALING OTHER PEOPLE’S SEAT WHILE BORDER THAN COMPLAINING WHEN THEY HAVE TO GET UP- I remember a while ago I was

bordering a plane to fly to Nigeria….and this clown had already set in my seat….i approached him and told him he’s

seating in my seat and his seat was the next one over……ILL NEVER FORGET THE LOOK ON THIS GUY’s FACE….this guy he looked

at my like I was unreasonable…..like was suppose to let him have the seat and seat in the middle
……no clown….move your

azzz over and geraaa of my seat…thank you

4) ASK YOU WHAT YOU ARE YOU GOING TO YOUR DESTINATION TO DO- what am I going to Nigeria to do? None of your business

that’s what!!! Some Nigerians on planes can be too intrusive..I don’t you know from anywhere so you don’t need to know

what am going to Nigeria to do….after the plane conversation ill never see you again….so that information Is not needed….

5) COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW BAD THINGS ARE ABROAD- Man..some Nigerians seem to think that an international flight is a therapy

session….there is this in Nigeria…there is that in Nigeria….in Nigeria you can do this and that…and freedom is this and

that……I remembered I told this lady..that why don’t she just stay in Nigeria because shes already on her way there……this

lady just looked at me in disbelief that I would recommend she stay in Nigeria….she didn’t say anything to me after

that…..

1 Like

Re: Some Irritating Things Nigerians Do On International Flights by justwise(m): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2013

(1)

Study In Lithnauia / Official: Lagos? The Number 1 City For Relocation. See Jealousy .Thanks Goodluck / South Africa Issues Travel Ban On Ebola-hit Countries, Nigeria Excluded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.