Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Pastor Caught In Bed With Female Youth Leader; Escapes Half-nak*d - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Caught In Bed With Female Youth Leader; Escapes Half-nak*d (1997 Views)

Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna / Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Caught In Bed With Female Youth Leader; Escapes Half-nak*d by vickyiests1: 7:21am On Jun 28, 2013
A randy clergyman is nursing injuries at a hospital after he was badly injured by an angry husband who caught him red handed sleeping with his wife in his bedroom.

The two had returned from evening service when the woman, who is the youth leader in the church, invited the pastor to her house for a cup of tea. The ‘cup of tea’ extended into the late hours of the night and since the husband is not at home but works in a nearby town, the married pastor was tempted to spend the night.
Unknown to the love birds, however, word had already reached the husband that his home in Kakamega had been turned into a ‘brothel’.

The husband rushed home that night, raging with fury and ready to devour whomever he found in his house. He arrived at around 11pm and noted that the front door was locked. Luckily, he had spare keys for the back door.

As he was getting into the house, the two sensed danger and the preacher ran out through the front door and sprinted to his house, which is in the neighborhood, half naked. The angry man did not give up. He chased the pastor into his house and fished him out with the help of others who had had been attracted by the commotion.

“When we caught him, he couldn’t say anything in his defense as even his wife was still crying at the mistreatment and shame he had exposed her to,” said an eyewitness.

The pastor, a father of two, for obvious reasons, remained mum when he was asked what he was doing in another man’s bed in the odd hours of the night. His silence enraged the man and others into beating him with kicks, bows and sticks.
- See more at: http://gidibase.com/2013/06/28/pastor-caught-in-bed-with-female-youth-leader-escapes-half-nakd/

Re: Pastor Caught In Bed With Female Youth Leader; Escapes Half-nak*d by kevoh(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2013
They will just wake up and start calling themselves 'Pastor' , when you try to criticize their actions some mumu sheeples will start saying 'Touch not my anointed', 'Do not judge a Man of God' e.t.c

Look at this fool who calls himself Pastor (clergyman), assuming he was not caught he would gracefully mount the pulpit the following Sunday and start preaching against fornication, adultery, pay tithes bla bla bla.

Just one question, what does it take to be a Pastor these days?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught In Bed With Female Youth Leader; Escapes Half-nak*d by DJDOLA(m): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2013
Omo see gobe....not everybody dat call me lord lord that will enter d kingdom of my father....abi no be so?
Re: Pastor Caught In Bed With Female Youth Leader; Escapes Half-nak*d by Enegod(m): 9:07am On Jun 28, 2013
Matthew7:21-23
Not everyone who says to me,Lord,Lord
will enter the kingdom of heaven but only
he who does the will of my father who is in
heaven.Many will say to me on that day
Lord,Lord did we not prophesy in your
name and in your name drive out demons
and perform many miracles?Then i will tell
them plainly i never knew you.Away from
me you evildoers.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught In Bed With Female Youth Leader; Escapes Half-nak*d by dridowu: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2013
Touch not my anointed
Re: Pastor Caught In Bed With Female Youth Leader; Escapes Half-nak*d by honeric01(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2013
dridowu: Touch not my anointed

And do my pimpsters no harm.
Re: Pastor Caught In Bed With Female Youth Leader; Escapes Half-nak*d by clemz85(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
I just hope we ain't having a good story cooker hear. The picture looks something diff to me.
Re: Pastor Caught In Bed With Female Youth Leader; Escapes Half-nak*d by fatimah24: 7:57am On Jun 29, 2013
Shame on those who call demselves religious leaders nd hide under dat umbrella to perpetrate evil. I feel for them cos they r in for trouble in the hereafter if they don't mend their ways. Hmmm, pastor indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Pics: 5 Kidnappers Killed In Anambra State, Others Paraded / The Lord is Good. / Soji Omotayo Speaks About How He Was Almost Murdered By Agarawu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.