Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,544 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos (39596 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State / Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2013
taharqa2: One no longa respond to d Rantings of this HYPOCRITES...

abeg carry your chicken leg waka jo! Like say you better pass the ACN sycophants.

All of your are the same! Both ACN sycophants and PDP. You all live your lives through the handouts you get from the government. You all have lost your souls and in the process, try to make innocent impressionable Nigerians to do the same.

One by one, you all shall be wiped out! Both ACN and PDP arse lickers! Your days are numbered!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by doncaster(m): 8:55am On Jun 28, 2013
Desola: Much loved king my left n1pple!
can I get some natural milk from the left n1pple?
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Rhino5dm: 8:55am On Jun 28, 2013
This is big shame and I urge ACN lapdogs to stop defending this indefensible. What a shame!!

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ymNre4gQbT4/ULvjgL4AfOI/AAAAAAAADKo/9GJeCViq5Ww/s1600/Facepalm_9a08b9_59080.jpg[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 8:57am On Jun 28, 2013
slimghost:

Hahahahahhaha. Throwing insults around won't change the fact that your sycophancy have made you the laughing stock on Nairaland. We all now know who the real dictator is. Emperor Bola Tinubu. Let me hear this bastard ever talk ill of Jonathan again. A bastard that can't even guarantee internal democracy in CAN and Lagos as a whole wants to lead us? I laugh in Ogbomosho!

Jonathan is a bastard! Tinubu is a confirmed bastard!

They are all BAstards! Soon enough, Nigeria would deal with these bastards!

The people would have the last laugh.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by doncaster(m): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

Spot on. Meanwhile I fit get the milk?
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 9:00am On Jun 28, 2013
[s]
Desola:

which stup1d loved Oba? Where exactly is your home town in Lagos to call others out? Who are you? Who you be? Nonsense! E don tey wey una don dey sell una useless akara but na today I go take am stone all of una!

Shaki to n sebi ora!

Much loved king my left n1pple!
[/s]

No bearing to topic of discussion. Oba Akiolu is well loved.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by donchris999: 9:00am On Jun 28, 2013
Mehn! The beginning of the downfall of Tinubu. Fashola will now be pressurized by his colleagues in the south west to cut this man to size. This is were i will see whether the yorubas are this man's slave. Watch out for season 2!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by jmaine: 9:01am On Jun 28, 2013
taharqa2: QED.... And it is such a shame..

Na observe we dey so oo grin
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by taharqa2: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2013
nuclearboy:

Kudos for the bolded!

Tinubu DID deliver from PDP and only a PDP animal/tout will say ACN has not done far better. But we ought not lose our senses - this is starting to go too far. I was disappointed to hear Tinubu was the one to "open" Ibadan's new bridge. Why, when there is a President, Ministers and other state functionaries, does a party leader have to be the one to launch state property?

Only under GEJ do such ridiculous things become regular - impunity
Wetin come bring GEJ enter dis mata now? You see am for ya dream??
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2013
donchris999: Mehn! The beginning of the downfall of Tinubu. Fashola will now be pressurized by his colleagues in the south west to cut this man to size. This is were i will see whether the yorubas are this man's slave. Watch out for season 2!

judging by the responses on this thread of some so called Yorubas, it would appear that indeed, the Yoruba people have been put under his spell.

Tinubu's rule has all the trimings of a dictator and that his reign would be far worse than that of jonathan but the stup1d Yoruba people would continue labouring under the premise that he saved them from the lesser evil - PDP.

Yoruba land is in for a ride! They either stand up to this impunity now or the continue to live in penury. Tinubu is no messiah. The man is working only for his own self aggrandizement.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by slimghost(m): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

Yes I know that most of our leaders are self serving mofos but the way this hypocrite called Tinubu attacks Jonathan would make you feel he is any better. This is part of the reason I will stick to PDP because its obvious an APC under the leadership of Tinubu is not a better alternative.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2013
doncaster: Spot on. Meanwhile I fit get the milk?

aye nse e ni?
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2013
[s]
Desola:

By who? By the people who voted him to be the Oba or those who had no choice but to accept his imposition as a monarch?

Omo, oo gbon!

Agbo ile wo gan ni ti e leko na? Didn't you say you were from Osun state or somewhere like that?

Bloody sycophant!
[/s]

Still no point. So far he has enjoined a peaceful reign devoid of any major acrimony except few skimishes which is normal and that in itself sends a message.
Since u think otherwise, prove it that he isn't loved. The people can't be cowed, they will rebel.
Just of recent, we heard of subjects beating up their king right in yorubaland.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by jmaine: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2013
taharqa2: Wetin come bring GEJ enter dis mata now? You see am for ya dream??

Na strategy to dilute the glaring impact of this topic on Oga Tinubu . .

More of such deviations are expected

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2013
slimghost:

Yes I know that most of our leaders are self serving mofos but the way this hypocrite called Tinubu attacks Jonathan would make you feel he is any better. This is part of the reason I will stick to PDP because its obvious an APC under the leadership of Tinubu is not a better alternative.

Tinubu is intellectually and politically light years above jonathan.

However, when it comes to greed and impunity, none is better. They are both evil! I would rather see Nigeria in a state of anarchy than have either of those two lead it. They are both evil! Evil, I say!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2013
Demdem: [s][/s]

Still no point. So far he has enjoined a peaceful reign devoid of any major acrimony except few skimishes which is normal and that in itself sends a message.
Since u think otherwise, prove it that he isn't loved. The people can't be cowed, they will rebel.
Just of recent, we heard of subjects beating up their king right in yorubaland.

waste of time, you are!

Replying you is tantamount to replying sincere9nigerian. You are as bad as each other.

Naira has blocked your vision, lost soul!

Ode! Peaceful reign ko, pissful reign ni. Does he rule past idumota anyway? Pshew, what is so difficult in that?
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by slimghost(m): 9:15am On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

Tinubu is intellectually and politically light years above jonathan.

However, when it comes to greed and impunity, none is better. They are both evil! I would rather see Nigeria in a state of anarchy than have either of those two lead it. They are both evil! Evil, I say!!!

Well i have never said Jonathan is an intellectual nor political genius but its obvious he is still a bit better than what we currently have as an alternative. If Tinubu could be this greedy, reckless and self serving while in charge of just the South West, imagine what Nigeria would turn into under this man's leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2013
Question: why do u think Oba Akiolu isn't well loved considering his peaceful reign so far?

Answer:
Desola:

waste of time, you are!

Replying you is tantamount to replying sincere9nigerian. You are as bad as each other.

Naira has blocked your vision, lost soul!

Ode! Peaceful reign ko, pissful reign ni. Does he rule past idumota anyway? Pshew, what is so difficult in that?

Ooo, I see now. grin
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by doncaster(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2013
Some NLanders has gone on "ghost mode" (apology to phyno)

Desola:
aye nse e ni?
Aunty mi, I no understand ooh. u dey give abi u no give lemme know.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by nuclearboy(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2013
taharqa2: Wetin come bring GEJ enter dis mata now? You see am for ya dream??
jmaine:

What has GEJ got to do with this and the Mokola bridge launching outside the purview of the PDP and the presidency ? undecided

You lot always have this trait of even blaming the weather on GEJ

Its saddening . .Please stay focused on the course of the thread

Thanks . . .

I BLAME the President because leadership starts from the LEADER! If such as Patience sat at home and didn't use the Seal of the Federal Republic (same as a 419ner forging CBN letterhead) and if Policemen didn't have the nerve to shoot defenseless people simply because they didn't give enough bribe and if people like Alamesiegba didn't still see themselves as statesmen, people like Tinubu wouldn't do anything they wanted without fear of redress! With all the noise that has been made about his wealth and the "source" of it, a serious President should have had him investigated, shouldn't he? Yet we live under "steal 100Billion belonging to old pensioners and get a 750, 000 fine and you still have your federal guards and jump queues even over the Senate leaders to see the same President"!! !! !!

We are living under a culture of impunity because THIS President is NOT pulling his weight! Some of us are not affiliated to political parties. We just want decency and the frigging emperor is a frigging disappointment! angry

If you cannot understand that, or decide to politicize it, your problem.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2013
slimghost:

Well i have never said Jonathan is an intellectual nor political genius but its obvious he is still a bit better than what we currently have as an alternative. If Tinubu could be this greedy, reckless and self serving while in charge of just the South West, imagine what Nigeria would turn into under this man's leadership.

Get thee behind me o Satan!

What has this thread got to do with the clueless one called Jonathan, anyway? Trying to use the obvious miscalculation of Tinubu to redeem the failing image of your clueless president?

Well, i'm not buying that sh1t! And come 2015, your oga at the top must vacate, although it is now clear that should we vote APC, we would be in for the long haul of servitude to another class of criminals.

I despise all you sycophants! Both ACN and PDP, none of you want any good for the Nigerian populace! You are all cankerworms!
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by kaeto(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2013
It's now obvious that tinubu and his family needs a country of their own, though it's a pity that elrufai's own daughters are still jobless, na wa o. Even bluetooth, eko ile, dayokanu and many other hungry yoruba nL dogs are unhappy with their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2013
I am not surprised that the usual oily, two-faced serpents are here trying to defend this brazen instance of abuse of power. If I catch any of these hypocrites spewing rubbish about Goodluck or Patience Jonathan's perceived high-handedness again, then I'd have to bring the house down.

Besides, the fools trying to distinguish Tinubu from his slave, the miserable Oba of Lagos are either naive ignoramuses, or are shameless liars. The current Oba of Lagos is Tinubu's handpicked errand boy. Everyone knows how Tinubu illegally installed the shameless ex-policeman as Oba, and edged out the more princely, aristocratic, and better qualified Adekunle Ojora. Since Akiolu became Oba, he has been openly submissive to Tinubu and ACN, thereby bringing the throne to disrepute.

Silly people that are supposed to challenge this greedy man trying to turn their Lagos into a personal fiefdom, instead they are cheering and defending him. The joke is on them.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Alhasan1(m): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2013
This Tinubu and his daughter are not afraid of different witches and wizards who are in the Lagos Markets. Although, she needs some anti-asasi for her to live long because what is after six is greater than seven. She needs, abusari, agbelepota, gbelepaenemy.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by slimghost(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

Get thee behind me o Satan!

What has this thread got to do with the clueless one called Jonathan, anyway? Trying to use the obvious miscalculation of Tinubu to redeem the failing image of your clueless president?

Well, i'm not buying that sh1t! And come 2015, your oga at the top must vacate, although it is now clear that should we vote APC, we would be in for the long haul of servitude to another class of criminals.

I despise all you sycophants! Both ACN and PDP, none of you want any good for the Nigerian populace! You are all cankerworms!

Far from it. Get us a better alternative come 2015 and watch us do the needful. But for now, APC under Tinubu's leadership is a NO NO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Cost Of Living, Petrol Rates In Oil Producing Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.