Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos (39618 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State / Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by 2goodbobo(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2013
Two portfolios for one person? How will she cope with that+ how does she intend to perform well? Haba let her relinquish one to aid her effectiveness.

*Naija a country where the elites keep feathering their own*
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Moves: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2013
Gbawe:

My brother, say what you will about me but my full time devotion to the loftiest ideals of respecting the human rights and entitlement of others means, as I do here, I have spoken when it has not been popular to do so. I will never compromise what I believe in to please anyone here. Being fair to others is something I hold sacrosanct.

If you want to understand why I speak here while you think it is best I am silent so those who cannot deal with their own emotionally compromised psyche are not able to judge me negatively, then look at how I spoke below in defence of the ambition of the son of Abacha who was a dictator I despised.

I am not here to be a 'likes' champion or to woo the majority in the crowd by saying what is populist. If I stay true to what I believe in and even convince one person to be similar in standing up for what they believe is fair and equitable, even in the face of lynch mob persecution, then I consider my membership here worthwhile. I please my own conscience knowing I stood up for what I believe in instead of being a poster who wants to be all things to all men and all women here.

The word "hypocrisy" is thrown around with casual aplomb here so look at how I spoke below, when the lynch mob convened against the son of Abacha and when it would have been prudent to say nothing if I am whorishly about seeking 'likes', to note I am only being consistent speaking here. Thank god past posts remain to separate those who will always go with the crow and those who commit to being principled even when it is unpopular to be that way. My views below are from 2009. I am no different today in being dedicated to speaking in defence of the right of others. It was Abacha's son then, it is Tinubu's daughter today. One thing unites them both. They have the fundamental rights to test their popularity for any position they are interested in. Let stakeholders judge them.

https://www.nairaland.com/327116/abachas-son-enter-politics#4592871

Gbawe wrote:

You and others can see, as the twerp above this post rants emotionally, that the Abacha name whipped up emotions and sentiments to ensure that what I pointed out was simply unacceptable to some.

Princekevo wrote:
My brother, lets be truthful..folashade has no chance of being on the market leadership boards if she was not a Tinubu, talkless of being the head. Your Abacha example is totally different in that Abacha the dictator is dead, and does not hold sway in the state as Tinubu does. Its like contesting against an Adedibu in Ibadan when the old man was alive. We all know its politics hence lagos pdp goons are all up in arms cos to win in lagos today you need to control the market and NURTW, nobody is saying any crime has been commited but by this act and others gives credence to the statement people make that Tinubu is no different from other politicians nor is ACN different from other parties, we are only sometimes lucky that we get few good people in right positions e.g fashola, Chime.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Gbawe: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2013
jmaine:

Gbawe ,you of all shouldn't pander to the caprices of undue sentiment . Her stealth ascension to the board in 2011 was a calculated ploy to give flesh and validity to this scam folks are sadly defending.

Jmaine, you of all people know I do not do this here. Granted, it is no secret I support the ACN. Can you say that has ever led me to be unfair to any individual? Have I not always put sentiments aside to defend the human rights of individuals here? My simple argument, bolstered with facts, is that information we are obligated to respect suggests this Lady become iyaloja because of her acceptance and popularity amongst her own fellow stakeholders and not because her father interfered. Why can we simply not accept this default position when facts available, for now, suggest it is the only position reasonable people can take? It is dangerous to be about emotion in the face of fact.

I made similar conclusions defending the rights of Abacha's son in 2009 so there is nothing at all to suggest I "pander to the caprices of undue sentiment" here. It is you and others doing that. Look below to see, as I do here, that I insisted consistently that it is stakeholders who should judge Mohammed Abacha not me, you or an emotional lynch mob.

https://www.nairaland.com/327116/abachas-son-enter-politics/1

Princekevo wrote:
What kinda of human right are you talking abt, in what sophisticated society? I know this can only be possible in Nigeria where everthing goes, for all we do is sitdon dey look.

If i understand your point of view quite well then some day Osama bin laden's son might happen to be an American citizen and can boldly contest and win governorship election in America or some day the world will nominate Adolph Hitler's son for UN Secretary general coz their fundermental human rights need to be protected.

Gbawe replied:
The kind that ensures a thief is taken to court and not burnt to death in the street by a mob who ,on actual reflection , are no better than those they wish to eradicate !!! Such arbitrariness soon becomes the norm and then it is only a question of time before it affects all of us and those we love. I pray no one you love ever suffers instant 'burning rubber' justice naija style especially if there is a chance they are innocent . How can some of you not understand that we Nigerians , as some of the most maligned people on earth due to the behaviour of a few of us , must especially try to build an egalitarian nation? Next time other Africans are begging for Nigerians to be excluded from positions of trust I hope you will support their utterances since , according to your logic , we must all pay the price for what some of our Nigerian fathers, brothers, sisters have done !!!

Even the most brutal of men can have children who are saints. Would it not be a blood-thirsty and jungle-justice nation that would insist those children , when they are not guilty of any crimes themselves, must not have the rights and aspirations of other citizens ?

If Mohammed Abacha , because he is not convicted of any crime , is not banned from seeking electoral office let him do so if that is his wish !! the people of Kano should decide his fate not me ,you or lynch mob justice.

Gbawe wrote:
Many folks will argue , equally fervently , that Nigerians must not be employed in Banks and financial institutions because we are all scammers and fraudsters. How would you feel if , as a hardworking and honest Nigerian , you are denied your dream job by a South African recruiter who is convinced you are only interested in abusing your position?

Mohammed Abacha , apart from his questionable wealth, is the son of a bloodthirsty tyrant . Personally, I don't think he has anything to offer politically . I think he is another mediocre individual promoted far above his station because of IGG (ill-gotten wealth) and I don't have time for such folks. I also have serious misgivings about his character and ethics but in a democracy my opinions , however strong, should not be used to deny others what our constitution permits them to do as Citizens of Nigeria. If Mohammed Abacha qualifies to take part in any election then it should be the political maturity of the Kano voting class that must stop his ambition and not the baser instincts of man which , unchecked , always invariably leads to the injustice we all complain about and are victims of.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by jmaine: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2013
Gbawe:

Jmaine, you are better than this. At what stage do you simply agree, even if you have reservation, you must respect the utterance and decisions of stakeholders? Were you aware that all the 57 heads of markets showed up to support the new Iyaloja? Where is the dissent and rancour from the stakeholders themselves to validate all this panadol being taken for a headache they themselves do not appear to have?

Come on dude, when do we begin to show we can rise above sentiment to simply respect, as outsiders, what insiders tell us took place when they alone are 100% in charge of their own affairs and processes? The PDP is not full of fools. Why are they not protesting to high heavens right now considering they started all this? Could it be that even they accept that it would be foolish, undemocratic and extremely immature to continue making vacuous noise when the Market folks themselves are firmly behind the Iyalajo? How many times must what is written below be repeated before some, especially outsiders, defer to stakeholders and respect their decision? Why don't you at least wait for them to protest before decisively stating that wrongdoing has taken place when their words and actions seem to loudly suggest otherwise?

http://www.naijalately.com/news/why-we-not-tinubu-chose-tinubu%E2%80%99s-daughter-as-iyaloja-lagos-markets-secretary-general-reveals-it-all

Bros, We are talking about a man who is hero worshipped in Lagos and is often hailed for his propensity to dole out good gifts especially cash effortlessly. We are talking about a man whose vice like hold and grip on the political sphere of Lagos is exceptional .

It's even infantile not to believe those 57 stakeholders were not simply beholden to Lord Tinubu here for gains and favours the press won't even know about.

The PDP predicted this move, even though it was stoutly denounced by the ACN despite the treachery that was about to be legalized.

The market stakeholders in millions are behind the Iyaloja simply because 57 Market leaders took a decision on their behalf

More like saying Nigerians were happy about how the fuel subsidy removal protest ended simply because the NLC and the TUC representing their cause accepted the terms and condition of the presidency . .
Or

How Nigerians are happy on the Alams amnesty saga since all Govs (including the opposition)representing each state and its inhabitant acceded to it.

Bros, No matter how hard you try, this is plain wrong

That's all grin

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2013
jmaine:

Bros, We are talking about a man who is hero worshipped in Lagos and is often hailed for his propensity to dole out good gifts especially cash effortlessly. We are talking about a man whose vice like hold and grip on the political sphere of Lagos is exceptional .

It's even infantile not to believe those 57 stakeholders were not simply beholden to Lord Tinubu here for gains and favours the press won't even know about.

The PDP predicted this move, even though it was stoutly denounced by the ACN despite the treachery that was about to be legalized.

The market stakeholders in millions are behind the Iyaloja simply because 57 Market leaders took a decision on their behalf

More like saying Nigerians were happy about how the fuel subsidy removal protest ended simply because the NLC and the TUC representing their cause accepted the terms and condition of the presidency . .
. Or

How Nigerians are happy on the Alams amnesty saga since all Govs (including the opposition)representing each state and its inhabitant acceded to it.

That's all grin

Brilliant!

Even though I no like you sha.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 11:07am On Jun 30, 2013
jmaine:

Gbawe,you of all shouldn't pander to the caprices of undue sentiment . Her stealth ascension to the board in 2011 was a calculated ploy to give flesh and validity to this scam folks are sadly defending.

So your earnestly telling us a young lad with just 2 years experience will be preferred over other aspirers with multitude years of active service and experience.

Back to the Dame Perm Sec saga, No law was broken in that nepotic act and it wasn't directly sanctioned by GEJ. And its the same scenario here . .

which ever legality you desire to portray, this just doesn't feel right. The same way we castigated the Saraki of Kwara State is what is happening here . . . We don't need such sly acts of blatant and glaring acts of nepotism in our wobbly political journey . .

Couldn't have worded it better!
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Gbawe: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2013
jmaine:

It's even infantile not to believe those 57 stakeholders were simply beholden to Lord Tinubu here for gains and favours the press won't even know about.

. Or

That's all grin

Jmaine, I cannot believe how preposterously sentimental, parochial and bereft of logic your argument is becoming merely because you are determined to validate a position you have taken emotionally. Do you at all understand that representatives act on behalf of others? Do Senators not represents their constituents? Why don't you pack all Nigerians into the NASS daily to show that they are behind what their senators propose on their behalf since you inanely suggest we need numbers to register the choice millions can make through empowered representatives?

How many other processes and established hierarchy of representation do you shallowly and dismissively want to discredit merely to pander to your sentimental conjectures over one situation alone?

Perhaps Presidents and heads of State should no longer attend meetings where they represent their citizens. Perhaps we should simply send every citizen to such meetings, along with their leaders, to show citizens accept what is being postulated on their behalf.

Clearly establish now is the notion you will proffer any argument, however inane, and disregard anyone/anything to justify your position. To that end, your conclusion below is terribly predictable and expected as a vivid illustration you are willing to ignore facts and common sense to play judge, jury and executioners.

Has emergence of Iyaloja in the past involved every single market woman voting or has it being that it has been sufficient for the head of their respective market to act on their behalf along with the constitutionally empowered individuals? Clearly, if what we see now has always sufficed, is it not obvious you and others are responding emotionally to the Tinubu factor to the extent you are now suggesting processes stakeholders themselves designed and deem sufficient, be changed arbitrarily at the insistence of disgruntled outsiders such as yourself? How undemocratically arrogant is that?

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by jmaine: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2013
Desola:

Brilliant!

Even though I no like you sha.

No lele cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by jmaine: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2013
Gbawe:

Jmaine, I cannot believe how preposterously sentimental your argument is becoming merely because you are determined to validate a position you have taken emotionally. Do you at all understand that representatives act on behalf of others? Do Senators not represents their constituents? Why don't you pack all Nigerians into the NASS daily to show that they are behind what their senators propose on their behalf?

How many other processes and established hierarchy of representation do you shallowly and dismissively want to discredit merely to pander to your sentimental conjectures?

Perhaps Presidents and heads of State should no longer attend meetings where they represent their citizens. Perhaps we should simply send every citizen to such meetings, along with their leaders, to show citizens accept what is being postulated on their behalf.

Clearly establish now is the notion you will proffer any argument, however inane, and disregard anyone/anything to justify your position. To that end, your conclusion below is terribly predictable and expected as a vivid illustration you are willing to ignore facts and common sense to play judge, jury and executioners.

Has emergence of Iyaloja in the past involved every single market woman voting or has it being that it has been sufficient for the head of their respective market to act on their behalf along with the constitutionally empowered individuals? Clearly, if what we see now has always sufficed, is it not obvious you and others are responding emotionally to the Tinubu factor to the extent you are now suggesting processes stakeholders themselves designed and deem sufficient, be changed arbitrarily at the insistence of disgruntled outsiders such as yourself? How undemocratically arrogant is that?

Bros, No need to go any further lest the discussion or exchange gets hotter . .

Grandstanding on what is glaringly faulty is a sad one. No point needlessly arguing back and forth

Cheers . . .

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Gbawe: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2013
jmaine:

Bros, No need to go any further lest the discussion or exchange gets hotter . .

Grandstanding on what is glaringly faulty is a sad one. No point needlessly arguing back and forth

Cheers . . .

My brother, not the first time we have exchanged words but I always respect you in future discussion because you have one thing rare around here. You are consistent following your opinion. I am not in the class of those who carry bad belle around for others from post to post and are swayed to talk based on that hateful disposition. I think you know this.

Here, your conclusion that wrongdoing has occurred is disrespectful to others who, so far, are insisting they made their own choice voluntarily. You and others are not basing your opinion on vociferous dissent and rancour either such as we saw with the NGF election. What we have so far is a situation where stakeholders themselves appear unanimously united in showing , with words and action, that they alone took a decision they are 100% legitimately entitled to take.

Is it not suggestive we have an anarchic mien if we, as outsiders, continue to insist troublesomely that all is not well on behalf of others who ,as direct stakeholders, should be respected for the public announcement made to the effect that they, and not Tinubu, chose their own Iyaloja? Where is the discontent and dissent to justify the panadol you and others are taking on behalf of people who continue to insist they do not have a headache?

My brother, let us agree to disagree. I have no issues with you and accept you are entitled to your opinion. I am entitled to mine too. To that end we must always defer to facts available and to decisions made by others who are authorised to make such decision. If you think about it, this is what led to the evolution of the court system. I.e the need for emotional human beings to subjugate themselves to the decision an authorised body has made on behalf of others who must be bound over by any judgement reached.

Look below to see I was the only one who showed up to support GEJ in showing that I believe in consistently respecting decisions human beings agreed to abide by. If I don't believe in bleating emotionally when things go against my own Country of 160 million people, then it is obvious why I insist we must respect the stakeholders here. The Market stakeholders agreed on the constitution ratifying the processes that deliver an Iyaloja. Why can you and others not simply respect that? I have always, even if controversially, stood for what I believe to be right unlike the tribalists, prejudiced and divisive folks plus ethnic supremacists who have commented here and are now pretending to be "champions of morality". That will not change now.

https://www.nairaland.com/1057788/bakassi-jonathan-says-nigeria-committed

Gbawe wrote:
Jonathan is totally correct here. Nations cannot take an arbitrary approach to ICJ rulings. They should abide by the rulings of the ICJ because doing such is expected as an implication of disputing Nations subjecting themselves, in the first place, to the arbitration of the ICJ.

https://www.nairaland.com/1059028/fasola-lagos-selective-deporter-fellow

Gbawe wrote:
You Yoruba guys should know better !!! Are some of you even genuine Lagosians or just talking vacuously for the sake of taunting others ? Do you even want a more humane future where everyone coexist in peace and harmony? Has NL now ruined some of you to the extent you don't do reality any more? I went to school (Primary and secondary) with many Igbos, Hausas, Fulanis, Edos et al. Many were born and bred in Lagos. They are my friends and fellow Lagosians. You guys cannot just wake up and disenfranchise them like that. Nations are progressing mentally and physically yet Nigeria is regressing. So-called educated men are talking like savages.

Of course I don't agree that Lagos should be swamped with refugees but it has been disgusting to read, throughout the forum, nauseating talk about "first class, second class, third class Lagosians" et al. It is sad to note the vainglorious sense of entitlement and "first class" superiority some of you feel. Many of you, in the diaspora, would be the same posters to vehemently blast white supremacists as "evil racist" , fit only for the gas chamber, because those caucasians consider themselves first class citizens and refuse to accept that they have no greater entitlement than others born and bred , or have lived for a long time, in the same area as them. Just because you are white does not make you more of a "Londoner" than Mo Farah who came there , from Somalia, at the age of 8.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by EkoIle1: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
jmaine: All those yapping about how this is a non issue citing no rules were broken should also know that the distasteful decisions of GEJ to make his wife a Perm Sec and granting of amnesty to Alams were all within the ambits of the law

This action despite all seeming colouration of legality is morally very wrong, incorrect and a sad development.

This is still a bogus comparison simply because Tinubu is not a government official, this association is not a government organization and Tinubu's daughter is not on government's payroll.

Can't you people find a better and relevant points...?
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Gbawe: 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
Eko Ile:

This is still a bogus comparison simply because Tinubu is not a government official, this association is not a government organization and Tinubu's daughter is not on government's payroll.

Dude, the only thing that would justify all this sanctimoniously pretentious and ungraciously presumptive noise from some is if the market folks themselves have screamed "blue murder". So far they appear united in showing they , as entitled, used the freewill accorded to them, and guaranteed by their constitution`, to choose their own Iyaloja.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by dayokanu(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ola one: ACN folks on Nairaland like Dayokanu and Eko Ile keep saying that Tinubu has not flouted any law. Who is talking about law courts and what the Nigerian legal system stipulates?

Perhaps, ACN folks need to understand that something might be legally right but morally incorrect. What Tinubu did is morally incorrect because it screams sheer nepotism.

^^Accept this, guys, and we can move on.

Thats why the world doesnt subject people to whats morally correct to you because Morals are usually skewed in the opinion of the viewers

Some would tell you GAY marriage is morally wrong, Inter racial marriage is morally wrong, Abortion is morally wrong, Using contraception is morally wrong, If you go to India even eating cow meat is Morally wrong

Who now determines whats morally right or wrong? Thats where the Law is the leveller and Tinubu has not flouted any law
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Olaone1: 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
dayokanu:

Thats why the world doesnt subject people to whats morally correct to you because Morals are usually skewed in the opinion of the viewers

Some would tell you GAY marriage is morally wrong, Inter racial marriage is morally wrong, Abortion is morally wrong, Using contraception is morally wrong, If you go to India even eating cow meat is Morally wrong

Who now determines whats morally right or wrong? Thats where the Law is the leveller and Tinubu has not flouted any law

I will be back
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by anonimi: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
Aderostock:

you are really a chamelon! when FSU was posting some old pictures of primary schools in Lagos claimed they were Fashola's doings, what did you do? nothing. perhaps, you were making irrelevant analogies and mockery. whose role is the provisions of Primary schools?

As usual I will ignore your insult so we focus on the issue squarely.
How many Lagos LGAs have NOT been under ACN control since 1999
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Olaone1: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2013
dayokanu:

It's not even legally right because her selection was an utter ruse. An exercise in jagabanism.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
grin grin
So this none issue is still trending?
Does it mean many NL commentators here are market men and women or what? If u guys have issues with ur leader's support for Folashade, why don't u all stage a protest to our beloved King who sanctioned the appointment?
Why calling for Tinubu's head?
Jokers abound here no doubt. grin
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by EkoIle1: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
Demdem: grin grin
So this none issue is still trending?
Does it mean many NL commentators here are market men and women or what? If u guys have issues with ur leader's support for Folashade, why don't u all stage a protest to our beloved King who sanctioned the appointment?
Why calling for Tinubu's head?
Jokers abound here no doubt. grin

This is getting sad and pathetic I swear. Look at grown men and women fighting over market women affairs as if their daily life and bread is at stake.

The market folks are happy with their rightful decision, but these market women wannabe are committing suicide....

I think they want to be market women too. lmao
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
Thank goodness...I've managed to stay clear of this thread well enough.

I think it's time...we all stop this mudslinging and brickbats
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Olaone1: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
grin
We would let go when you guys are ready to call a spade a spade.

Express you misgivings and we are fine.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Akanbiedu(m): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2013
This thread became a long tin. grin grin grin

I laugh at some people vowing to become NL's anti-ACN because of Tinubu. You people overrate your importance jare.

Ori yin l'okun la ni ka ba yin fa.

jmaine: Double Post . .

Jmaine I like this new you. How you dey?
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Olaone1: 9:28am On Jul 01, 2013
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by tomakint: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2013
asha 80: i thought tinubu denied this?
No, he didn't but the ACN lapbaboons on Nairaland did cool

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by johnie: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2013
Eko Ile:

Tinubu's daughter is not on government's payroll?

You mean she did/does not get any allowances as the deputy chairman of the Lagos State Market Development Board?

Past Chairman / Deputy

Mrs. Bola Shodipjo - 22nd July, 2005
Alh. Abibatu Mogaji – (OFR, MFR)-
Deputy Chairman- (Alhaja Abosede Loremikan) 2010-2011
Alh. Abibatu Mogaji (OFR, MFR) 2011- To date
Mrs Folashade Tinubu-Ojo- 2011-to Date

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/pagemenus.php?p=252&k=189

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2013
johnie:

You mean she did/does not get any allowances as the deputy chairman of the Lagos State Market Development Board?

Past Chairman / Deputy

Valid question!

Lets see how the spin masters would spin this one, it should be fun.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by jmaine: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
Akanbi_edu:

Jmaine I like this new you. How you dey?

Am good bruv grin and am still the Jmaine you once knew wink

Guess your keeping it real wherever you are smiley . . .
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by EkoIle1: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
johnie:

Past Chairman / Deputy

1. Is this another sad case of inability to read and comprehend or just lack of capacity to stay focused and relevant?

2. Is the issue at hand Lagos state market board or Lagos Market Men and Women association?

3. Is Iyaloja of Lagos state a state and official government position or is the Market women and men association a government agency?

4. The woman in question was appointed Iyaloja of Lagos Market Men and Women association by the association so are you saying the association elects people to the state market board instead of the governor or state function?

5. Are you not too old to be confusing yourself with apples and oranges?

6. Who pays the association's salary? The state market board?

What you offered only supports the fact that apart from her deputy position and rightfully next in line status, this woman is even more than qualified to do the job.

Her position as part of the state market board is even another reason to make her their leader because this is an advantage for them, her governmental knowledge and skills is a great advantage for the association. Obviously, the association saw this and made the right decision.

Now, who are you to even question the association for the decision they made?

Are you part of the association?

Are you a market woman or woman?

Do you pay their salary talk less deliberate with them or know what their issues are?

Like I said, you people can do better than these girly, silly, pointless and emotional elementary school reasonings and flawed assertions..

Go back to the drawing board and remix that DOA trash...
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by EkoIle1: 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
Desola:

Valid question!

Lets see how the spin masters would spin this one, it should be fun.

See this one dey like foolery and lack of reading and comprehension...lmao

You don lose credibility of course, you are now a card carrying member of NL losers and villagers and I hope to start seeing your posts laced with Tinubu and related idiocies...
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Olaone1: 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
^^^^Eko wenjele grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by johnie: 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
Shuo! O ga gan o!

All these insults and grandstanding?

I only asked a question based on your assertion that she is not on government payroll.

I give up!
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by EkoIle1: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
johnie: Shuo! O ga gan o!

All these insults and grandstanding?

I only asked a question based on your assertion that she is not on government payroll.

I give up!

That wasn't the point, you either wasn't following the argument and just jumped in with irrelevant argument, or ignorant which is lack of knowledge or just lack of ability to read and comprehend..

I wasn't insulting you, just characterizing what you posted and it's content..

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Aspirants Screening (Pictures) / Panic, Reactions As Ihedioha Sends Thugs To Collect Okorocha Daughter Car (Pix) / Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.