Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos (39614 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State / Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
Eko Ile:

See this one dey like foolery and lack of reading and comprehension...lmao

You don lose credibility of course, you are now a card carrying member of NL losers and villagers and I hope to start seeing your posts laced with Tinubu and related idiocies...

You're jumping the gun! Like Yorubas would say: Eni ti a ba n gbe iyawo wa ba, kii garun. I am concocting new and befitting names for the jagbajagba of Yorubaland. I would be more creative than coming up with 'Tinubu' as that to me is too simplistic. Ma worry, mariwo lo ri, oo ti regun.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
Eko Ile:

See this one dey like foolery and lack of reading and comprehension...lmao

You don lose credibility of course, you are now a card carrying member of NL losers and villagers and I hope to start seeing your posts laced with Tinubu and related idiocies...

Anyway, do you have any spin for that question?

I guess not. grin
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
Eko Ile:

1. Is this another sad case of inability to read and comprehend or just lack of capacity to stay focused and relevant?

2. Is the issue at hand Lagos state market board or Lagos Market Men and Women association?

3. Is Iyaloja of Lagos state a state and official government position or is the Market women and men association a government agency?

4. The woman in question was appointed Iyaloja of Lagos Market Men and Women association by the association so are you saying the association elects people to the state market board instead of the governor or state function?

5. Are you not too old to be confusing yourself with apples and oranges?

6. Who pays the association's salary? The state market board?

What you offered only supports the fact that apart from her deputy position and rightfully next in line status, this woman is even more than qualified to do the job.

Her position as part of the state market board is even another reason to make her their leader because this is an advantage for them, her governmental knowledge and skills is a great advantage for the association. Obviously, the association saw this and made the right decision.

Now, who are you to even question the association for the decision they made?

Are you part of the association?

Are you a market woman or woman?

Do you pay their salary talk less deliberate with them or know what their issues are?

Like I said, you people can do better than these girly, silly, pointless and emotional elementary school reasonings and flawed assertions..

Go back to the drawing board and remix that DOA trash...

Spinmaster 101!!!

But you fall my hand sha! You no try for this one o. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by mbulela: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
dayokanu:

So the problem is not that Tinubu family contested but that they contested and won? Or whats the analogy with Keneddy's here?

Kennedy's family contested and lost, Tinubus family contested and won So winning elections make Tinubu bad?

Tinubu presented his family members and they won the elections How is it Tinubus fault that his family won elections?

Maybe the name Tinubu the aura and the support of Tinubu was enough to win them elections.

Kennedys came up and won election, some Lost, Tinubu did the same and whats the big deal about it.

Tinubu stopped being governor or having any political power in 2007 6yrs ago. He presented his family for elections and they won

Kindly tell what Tinubu has done wrong here

Or since anyone is related to Tinubu, they are barred from contesting elections or taking up traditional titles?
did you actually mean this?
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by mbulela: 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
jmaine:

Bros, We are talking about a man who is hero worshipped in Lagos and is often hailed for his propensity to dole out good gifts especially cash effortlessly. We are talking about a man whose vice like hold and grip on the political sphere of Lagos is exceptional .

It's even infantile not to believe those 57 stakeholders were not simply beholden to Lord Tinubu here for gains and favours the press won't even know about.

The PDP predicted this move, even though it was stoutly denounced by the ACN despite the treachery that was about to be legalized.

The market stakeholders in millions are behind the Iyaloja simply because 57 Market leaders took a decision on their behalf

More like saying Nigerians were happy about how the fuel subsidy removal protest ended simply because the NLC and the TUC representing their cause accepted the terms and condition of the presidency . .
Or

How Nigerians are happy on the Alams amnesty saga since all Govs (including the opposition)representing each state and its inhabitant acceded to it.

Bros, No matter how hard you try, this is plain wrong

That's all grin
Bros,me sef Gbawe just fall my hand big time.
It would have been better if he just kept quiet on this matter.
He and Igbokwe told us to ignore the rumour as a it was a product of PDP antics.
I believed him and disbelieved PDP. Then the Bourdillon Road lord surprised us all.
How a rational lover of truth can defend such brazen act of nepotism baffles me.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by dayokanu(m): 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2013
mbulela:
did you actually mean this?

You can provide evidence to the contrary and show us the Political post Tinubu is holding either by election or appointment
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by mbulela: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
dayokanu:

You can provide evidence to the contrary and show us the Political post Tinubu is holding either by election or appointment
so that means he has no political power?
Are you just trying to take the piss?
He is the leader of the ACN.
He determines who gets what in a party where selection is used as a form of primaries against the democratic norm of elections.
How can you ask what political power he has wielded in the last 6 years?
Dayo,is this one of your jokes?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by jmaine: 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
mbulela:
so that means he has no political power?
Are you just trying to take the piss?
He is the leader of the ACN.
He determines who gets what in a party where selection is used as a form of primaries against the democratic norm of elections.
How can you ask what political power he has wielded in the last 6 years?
Dayo,is this one of your jokes?

Ain't it hilarious seeing such jokes around here grin

Na PAC syndrome oo !! ( Post at all Cost)

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by talktimi(m): 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
Desola:

Valid question!

Lets see how the spin masters would spin this one, it should be fun.
she's actually doing it for charity. She really loves the little market people smiley
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by mbulela: 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
jmaine:

Ain't it hilarious seeing such jokes around here grin

Na PAC syndrome oo !! ( Post at all Cost)
Dayo is a very intelligent man,seeing the indefensible nature of BAT's greed and wanton nepotism, i suspect he is just shooting breeze and making fun of the situation.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by EkoIle1: 4:19am On Jul 03, 2013
Desola:

Anyway, do you have any spin for that question?

I guess not. grin

Honorary villager, what question was that again?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by EkoIle1: 4:22am On Jul 03, 2013
Desola:

[s]Spinmaster 101!!!

But you fall my hand sha! You no try for this one o.[/s]

Abeg keep quiet jare, you no get credibility. Assume your new role as a villager and like I said, I expect to start seeing your posts laced with Tinubu juts like your kind...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by baby124: 5:41am On Jul 03, 2013
Desola:

Seriously?

Well that is forked up!!!

I refuse to believe that the kings council can confer a title even in the absence of the king. I still don't believe this. If it is true, then I am sorry for my dear state. This is daylight robbery and clear greed.

As a fellow Lagosian, I am utterly disgusted. Tinubu must be displaced. If it will take dumping ACN, then so be it. What he has done has canceled every good ACN has done. Oba Akiolu is such a disgrace. I never thought I would see Lagos fall to this level. Fashola is also going crazy with all the ridiculous charges. I feel sick to my stomach. Something must be done about this.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2013
Eko Ile:

Abeg keep quiet jare, you no get credibility. Assume your new role as a villager and like I said, I expect to start seeing your posts laced with Tinubu juts like your kind...

You can sure bet on it, blood sucking hack!

Like beef, like Eko ile. No major difference other than their Ogas at the top!
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2013
Eko Ile:

Honorary villager, what question was that again?

Official omo ale!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by tomakint: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
jmaine:

Bros, We are talking about a man who is hero worshipped in Lagos and is often hailed for his propensity to dole out good gifts especially cash effortlessly. We are talking about a man whose vice like hold and grip on the political sphere of Lagos is exceptional .

It's even infantile not to believe those 57 stakeholders were not simply beholden to Lord Tinubu here for gains and favours the press won't even know about.

The PDP predicted this move, even though it was stoutly denounced by the ACN despite the treachery that was about to be legalized.

The market stakeholders in millions are behind the Iyaloja simply because 57 Market leaders took a decision on their behalf

More like saying Nigerians were happy about how the fuel subsidy removal protest ended simply because the NLC and the TUC representing their cause accepted the terms and condition of the presidency . .
Or

How Nigerians are happy on the Alams amnesty saga since all Govs (including the opposition)representing each state and its inhabitant acceded to it.

Bros, No matter how hard you try, this is plain wrong

That's all grin

WORDS ON MARBLE! cool Well said!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Olaone1: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
baby_123:
As a fellow Lagosian, I am utterly disgusted. Tinubu must be displaced. If it will take dumping ACN, then so be it. What he has done has canceled every good ACN has done. Oba Akiolu is such a disgrace. I never thought I would see Lagos fall to this level. Fashola is also going crazy with all the ridiculous charges. I feel sick to my stomach. Something must be done about this.
Baby girl, it's a particularly sad thing if you ask me jare.

Lagosians deserve better, don't they? sad
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Olaone1: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
Desola:

Official omo ale!
cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by baby124: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ola one:
Baby girl, it's a particularly sad thing if you ask me jare.

Lagosians deserve better, don't they? sad

Please, PDP is not an option for replacement. Not now or in 100years. UPN will win in my mind before PDP. Maybe Accord.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Olaone1: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
baby_123:

Please, PDP is not an option for replacement. Not now or in 100years. UPN will win in my mind before PDP. Maybe Accord.
Okay baby. wink

But, I want you to call Eko Ile out on this. Tell him you're disappointed in him
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2013
baby_123:

PDP can never and must never be an option! Any party but PDP!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Samxiulee: 1:06am On Jul 04, 2013
baby_123:

as Omo eko myself,I utterly,vehemently,absolutely concur,PDP should not be an option in Lagos,our fellow brothers are just trying to protect their daily bread,but little do they know that they are selling their future and that of their children away,am really proud of all the truth speaking Yorubas on this thread,its just a pity that we don't have a better alternative party right now,labour party would have being better but ogbeni Mimiko has decided to be a PDP puppet,telling us that colour white is black,he could have used this opportunity to make his party popular here in Lagos...oma se o YORUBA e ro nu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by whitecat007: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
It's official! 2015 battle between APC and PDP will be brutal! The campaign is already in full swing on Nairaland shocked

Still on page 14 and so disappointed undecided
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by whitecat007: 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
Eko Ile, You just brought tears to my eyes with this post.

I am hanging my tribal gown cos we have a bigger fish to fry in Odua nation.

I think you must be a real Odua, heart and soul to see ACN for what it stands for.
You just confirmed what my go to guy and confidant here who is an Etsako/Edo told me about Tinubu.

The DPD said they will take back Lagos in the next election and are working feverishly towards it already before our eyes right here on Nairaland. I hope ACN brings in its best for counter campaign.

Eko Ile:

1. She was not imposed on anybody, she was voted for and elected by the people of Lagos and her husband did not force a single Lagosian to the polls to vote for his wife so where is the imposition or is is just that you do not know the difference between voted for/elected and imposition?

2. Tinubu can foist any candidate or his preference which politicians all over the globe do everyday, it's still up to the people of Lagos to freely walk to the polls and vote for or against any candidate including any perceived Tinubu's choice so what's your point really? Or do you really think Lagosians didn't see her last name on the ballot before voting for her regardless? Obviously, Lagosians careless about all the discriminatory and undemocratic sentiments you are pushing.

We judge people based on their qualifications and capabilities and never based on irrelevant hang ups about their last name and this is what Lagosians did at the polls and so far, she's delivered to her constituency more than any other senator in Nigeria.

Lagosians voted for the right person.

3. You did not complain when Tinubu bravely fought the FG/OBJ and staked his life against powerful forces in Nigerian to safeguard?

You did not complain when Tinubu wrestled the SW away from worthless and incompetent people.

You did not complain when Tinubu picked the performers we are proud of in the SW.

You did not complain when Tinubu secured and returned our lost voices and pride.

You did not complain about the terrible choice he made when he gave us the most celebrated and the best governor in the history of Nigeria.

Who do you think is taking bullets for the SW and protecting the SW against bad elements from outside?

Who paid for our freedom in the SW and suffered under trumped up tribunal charges?

....but you think heaven must fall because of some non governmental market association membership election? Is this the kind of petty and shallow nonsense we really should be debating or rubbishing this man for?

Was he a tyrant or savior when he did all the above? I know this is an aberration because Yoruba people are not this shallow and ungrateful.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desinuola: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
whitecat007: Eko Ile, You just brought tears to my eyes with this post.

I am hanging my tribal gown cos we have a bigger fish to fry in Odua nation.

I think you must be a real Odua, heart and soul to see ACN for what it stands for.
You just confirmed what my go to guy and confidant here who is an Etsako/Edo told me about Tinubu.

The DPD said they will take back Lagos in the next election and are working feverishly towards it already before our eyes right here on Nairaland. I hope ACN brings in its best for counter campaign.

wait, are you saying those voicing out against this installation are all pro pdp?
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by whitecat007: 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
It's really a kick off to next election campaign jare!! If it's not coded this way, who is going to give PDP the time of day?

Garri the 1st: 23 Pages over a market association....

Na wa oooo!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by whitecat007: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
Read it yourself and opine, we are all entitle to that much. I said it the way I see it with most posts bashing ACN and cuddling PDP at the same time, It seems to me that some just want to use the appointment to kick-start the campaign. The issue has been flogged to death though.

Desinuola:

wait, are you saying those voicing out against this installation are all pro pdp?

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Pygru: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nawa ooh

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) / How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers / EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.