Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:36 AM

How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (25266 Views)

The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Would U Believe Your Bf's Close Frnd If He Told U Ur Bf Was Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by fiercefact(m): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2005
What actually do u feel or what makes u feel u r in love or sum1 loves u (i mean physically).
Like myself, I 'smell' sumtin like a 'scent' (i cant describe). I smell this when the girl is close to me.
I like to y' ll feel / smell / hear etc. I mean physical signals
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by uche777(f): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2005
fiercefact

If u mean physical attributes could be a sign of love for a girl ,then i must say is more of lust than love.

Cos love has to do with the inner heart,not just the scent

can u be able to go thru hard times with her?can u tolerate and endure her when the goin goes so so sour?these r the little questions u have to ask ya self
cos from my own very perspective,anything concernin rlship is only the person involved that can give solutions to his/her pros.

so men u shld know if ur in love or not .wat if she stops wearing the cologne (or scent rather) will u still be attracted to her or love her?
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by hotangel2(f): 5:50am On Aug 22, 2005
I am not the best candidate to answer this question.
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by da808cutie(f): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2005
being in love aint a physical thing...infact love has absolutely nothing to do with ur physical surroundings its all on the inside. and like Uche said, if its physical, its prolly just lust...
when u're in love with someone, they're the number one thing on your mind and all you ever wanna do is be there for them emotionally and wharreva ...i guess
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by littlebaby(f): 2:08am On Aug 26, 2005
When someone walks by in your life cool
And then your heart starts to pound shocked
And your face begin to flush embarassed
You've actually been wondering rolleyes
If you might having an allergic to seafood undecided
That's not it.
It might however be really love kiss
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by WesleyanA(f): 2:10am On Aug 26, 2005
@ littlebaby. that was very poetic. cheesy and descriptive too wink
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by Gaanihu(m): 12:53am On Sep 02, 2005
One can know if his girl is really in love by the way she behaves towards him. A girl that really loves her guy will always show serious concern whenever the guy is disturbed or in any kind of trouble.I will advice guys to sometimes make up stories on how they are in a kind of deep shit and try to see how your so called lovers will react to that. A girl that loves you will always respect and adore you.She will always be a peace maker in your immediate family and not a divider.She will always wanna make you happy.
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by Seun(m): 1:37am On Sep 02, 2005
There are some few girls that will show concern to any friend who seems to be in deep trouble; not because they are in love with every single friend but because they are nice girls. Such a girl will always pass the test, even if she has other people she loves more.

And there are some other girls that, no matter how much are in love, have been indoctrinated by society to believe that the girl should be the recipient of all the attention and not the other way round. So such girls will always fail this test even if the person administering it is the number one person in their lives.

So we should be careful about what conslusions be jump to based on such tests.
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2006
it cant really be explained is just a feeling u alone feels
u'll know when u're in love trust me
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by iberi(f): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2006
@ Rhodalyn. Nice name. true talk
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by zillonnair(m): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2006
I enjoy reading all of ya posts, but really i agree wit you all, i wud just rather add, to know you are in love is difficult, if you've been truely in love, you would agree, Your actions are spontaneous, you dont have to reason them out, you just see yourself doing things dat ordinarlly wouldn't do and the same goes for the female.

No matta how hard or hard hearted a lady could be, you can tell if she is in love, watch her reaction when you guys quarrel. Does she leave immediately or does she stay and sort out the quarrel. A good girl in love would ensure the quarrel comes to an end, no matta what.
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by dennylove(m): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2006
not just only FEELING,a lot of things happens,like:
1,the way both of you responds to eachother.
2,caring nature.
3,thinking of the eachother.
and your behavioural patterns changes too.SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by marlet01(m): 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2006
yeah you are right, and also she would jsut want you to be around her so she could see you cos if she doesn't see you she would not be comfortable for that day. add more pls,
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by ibitealil: 2:04am On Mar 03, 2007
im in love with my bf, and he said he loves me too, unfortunately he lives in another city and we got to see each other once in a while, and because of that we occasionally have arguments, and suddenly after one argument he told me that hes tired of too much argument so that he doesnt really know if he really loves me or not, but then he says he still wants to see me and try things work out until he knows for sure that he really loves me,
what do i do now? i love him but i dont wanna get hurt either, how do i know if my bf is really in love with me or not?plz help if anyone has experienced the same thing, im craving  (p.s.i know he doesnt see other girls, we r usually honest to each other,)
thanks
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by afrogerman(m): 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2007
Love, Lust , Addiction , Being used someone, these phenomena do not have defined boundaries. so watch out folks!!
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by ibelydi(f): 1:20am On Sep 17, 2007
[color=#770077][/color]
u thinkin about lust and nut sex
i think it is emotional.i dont think u can know through physical sign.i just know u will know within urself.

cheesy
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by CHAPIN: 10:24am On Oct 09, 2008
I'm I'm a situation where i love this girl and she loves me. the only problem is that shes already taken. i have fought by her side making her the most special person in this world. now, i wana know what i should do? (by the way, she has shown me she loves me also).i feel like just giving up on her and just pretend it never happened. plz. help. cry
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by balade(f): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2008
My advise to you is if she is already taken then run a mile and leave her alone. If she has shown interest in you and is still with her partner then she is playing with your emotion its either she is just being friendly and you are misreading this for a love interest. If she feels the same she will leave her partner and be with you.
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by soulamanne(m): 11:58am On Oct 09, 2008
love is braintaskin since it is abstract u cant explain but fel it.like someone earlier said,when u r in love,u will know.u might want to deny it cos it is a thing of dignity bu it will precail.
however,there are some typical attributes to it too.thats why we always look foward to seein the one we love.the way they smile or talk suddenly becomes the wallpaper of our mind.for instance there is a way my gf bites her lips and chuckles whenever i tell a joke.that shuld be ordinary but cos am in love with her,it is special
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by CHAPIN: 5:45am On Oct 11, 2008
well i ran that mile and she doesnt want to leave me but also she doesnt want to leave the other guy. im trying my best to leave her alone but i really want her by my side. i already miss that. and its only been a whole day!!! also she keeps txting me that she really loves me. like 400 times today. (and thats no joke. i counted) im trying but im so confused. lipsrsealed
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by mrwebb: 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2008
I thin you are smelling your brain drying off. WAKE UP AND FIND A JOB, SLUGGARD!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by ifihearam: 12:18am On Oct 13, 2008
when you are really in love,you cannot control urself and y'all know that,a man was said that when you are completely in love you must act foolish foa a while.so whenever you are acting unusual over someone,obvoiusly you are in love.it could also be that what you usually and have never tolerated you would do it at that point in time,and when ur eyes clear,you go know as well
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by jefl2007: 4:35am On Oct 24, 2008
The one thing i hate bout being in luv is dat him or her can make u happy in an instant and bring u down 1 min later, im sure anyone dat has been in luv knows dat it sux cz i luv this girl and she does to bt at times she make me mad on purpose just to c if i care wat she does bt then when i get mad she does to bt when i dont tell her anything she gets mad either way i just dont get her and im getting tired of it bt i cant stop thinking bout her so i know im in luv wit her grin
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by loveboy143: 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2008
Welll m talking with a gurl since 1 month n v both care for each other th thing is tht last night she asked me tht have i ate my dinner n i said no n she said y i said m not feeling good to eat dinner thn she said "Same Here n i think she waz nervous n thn she said r u in love n thn i replied like this :-
" wht In Love Me Y ?? Well hmmmmmmmmmmmmm"
n thn v had a conversation like this
"She:cuz it seams <<<<<<<<<<<<

i dunno , tell me ,,, m ur friend :@

Me:well heyy i dunno buh y r u asking such

She:CUZ WHEN U R IN LOVE U FEEL THAT U'RE NOT HUNGRY N U DON'T WANT TO EAT ANYTHIN' ,,,, ;P

Me:welll i knw buh it happens tooo when u r feeling stomach pain

She:oki , lol ,,, i beleived u !!

Me:well m not having stomach pain its just feeling like some 1 has put weight on heart

She:thats wt am sayin' , so ,,

Me:soooooo might b or might b not :-S"

n after this se idnt replied n every night v said good night n wishes each other buh on tht day she didnt n se went n next dy i messaged her buh she didnt replied as she used to soo tell me wht to do plz im having hope on u
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by Fizzlle(m): 4:41am On Dec 08, 2008
cry there is nothing more painful than having a girl mess with your emotions . Imagine this girl that i was(still am though i wish i wasnt ) in love with , in spite of all the crap i was hearing about her , even her lowly status and all , i was willing to ignore friends and relatives asking me not to stay with her , i was ready to accept her as an individual (even with all the annoying sh** she kept doing ) but what did i get in return ? Lies , deception cry heart break and so many other painful things i am feeling now , as a matter of fact i am at the moment doing some research on google on how to stop loving a girl cuz i dont think i should really continue. But i must say leaving her feels like cutting off a finger , ill bleed after im done. cry This girl has hurt me ! WHY ARE GIRLS LIKE THIS !!! angry angry cry cry cry angry cry after all why should i kill my self over that lousy piece of Sh*** , i will certainly meet someone else that will treat me better , to hell with her! who deos she think she is anyway! God knows my attitude towards girls will change cuz it looks like most of em are really WICKED ! and to think that i begged her not to Drive that dagger through my heart again just like other girls ive known did in the past . cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
. Im bleeding , The wound will heal But NO ONE I MEAN NO ONE IS EVER GOING TO HAVE THE PLEASURE OF DOING THIS TO ME AGAIN!!! angry angry
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by SOJ(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2008
Sorry to tell ya'll: You'll never know. You can only hope its there.
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by whitelexi(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2008
@Topic: The average man loses control after about 4 pints of alcohol. . . The average woman loses control after 4 kisses. It all depends on what rocks your boat but dont mistake lust for love, they have similar symptoms but are very different.
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by semidaraeb(m): 10:23am On Dec 08, 2008
Hmm teachers and lecture keep it comin am learnin 4rm u all, cool
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by semidaraeb(m): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2008
Hmm teachers and lecture keep it comin am learnin 4rm u all, cool lets go there cool
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by Mindfreak1: 3:17am On Dec 09, 2008
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by DClems1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2008
Please can u kindly 4ward ur question to the JAMB office ?
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by Muza(m): 3:22am On Dec 10, 2008
u can't know grin,
you just got to assume

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) / Lady Shares Male Sex Doll With Big Dick 'incase Your Lover Has Small Penis(pic) / You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.