Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,600 members, 7,770,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:46 AM

How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (25267 Views)

The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Would U Believe Your Bf's Close Frnd If He Told U Ur Bf Was Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by smurf1(f): 3:23am On Dec 10, 2008
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out, love is strong and deep, u can only conceal the feeling for so long, kiss
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:26am On Dec 10, 2008
~smurf:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out, love is strong and deep, u can only conceal the feeling for so long, kiss

Wow!!! that is some very deep sh$t you are not only very sexy but smart too.
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by smurf1(f): 3:27am On Dec 10, 2008
Baby bwoi i think I'm beginning to really like u, at this rate,  kiss kiss kiss
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by Muza(m): 3:29am On Dec 10, 2008
~smurf:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out, love is strong and deep, u can only conceal the feeling for so long,  kiss

don't tell me you don't know of pretenders out there,
you will be shocked at how ppl can pretend  shocked
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by bettes(f): 3:32am On Dec 10, 2008
Agreed there are pretenders,but most times you can tell.
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by SiropMiel(f): 4:49am On Feb 01, 2009
I want to feel this love thing!
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by franklin09: 6:07am On Feb 01, 2009
hello im franklin male and im interested in meeting a nice girl here for friendship or more than that relationship , im a model and im from nairaland so i need a real girl u can mail me then i can give u my number for cal then or urs too me k,
uwalink29@yahoo.com

Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2009
seun l can not disagree with u there is this girl l am getting with i don give am test and she no pass inshort i dey wonder but if she don tests and i had to just had to pass undecided
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by innolove: 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2009
no body will tell u
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by DemonKilla: 12:48am On Feb 24, 2009
give up. i dont believe in love, anymore,

wanna know what happened to all the good guys out there you see in movies?

they got screwed over.
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by lancevader(m): 1:10am On Feb 24, 2009
Hm
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by GbonjuB: 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2009
love is spiritual not physical, wat we cal love is sex attraction, it changes without notice. the key to true love is to be a lover yourself. i hope you understand? love even when you are not appreciated or loved. then u are a true lover& b4 u kno true love wil com searchg 4 u
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by Omolola1(f): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2009
@ D Clems

very funny
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by Kingsderule: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2010
to knw wen ur girl is in luv(1.wen she start 2 tolerate u wen eva u misbehav.(2.wen she doesnt demand 4 tins which she knew vry wel dat u cannt afford dat time(3.wen she stud by wen d goin is bad(4.wen she respect u and do those tins dat pleases u.i beliv dis wil convince dat ur girl is more than in luv,rather she is suppose 2 b ur life partner.do u hav any?
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by sms4health: 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2010
How does one really ever know anything?
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by Omolola1(f): 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2010
I really don't know~
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2010
i hate love stories so freaking unrealistic and blown out of proportion, there are no happy endings and there is no love only tolerance for another human beings, Love is just marketing propaganda to get you to believe or do anything u wont do in u were in your right state of mind notice how easy it is to condone homosexuality when u look at emotionally or how much expenses you spend just to show u love someone its just a tool for capitalist conspiracy company, awesome i sound like agent mulder
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by victorious1986: 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
Fizzlle: cry there is nothing more painful than having a girl mess with your emotions . Imagine this girl that i was(still am though i wish i wasnt ) in love with , in spite of all the crap i was hearing about her , even her lowly status and all , i was willing to ignore friends and relatives asking me not to stay with her , i was ready to accept her as an individual (even with all the annoying sh** she kept doing ) but what did i get in return ? Lies , deception cry heart break and so many other painful things i am feeling now , as a matter of fact i am at the moment doing some research on google on how to stop loving a girl cuz i dont think i should really continue. But i must say leaving her feels like cutting off a finger , ill bleed after im done. cry This girl has hurt me ! WHY ARE GIRLS LIKE THIS !!! angry angry cry cry cry angry cry after all why should i kill my self over that lousy piece of Sh*** , i will certainly meet someone else that will treat me better , to hell with her! who deos she think she is anyway! God knows my attitude towards girls will change cuz it looks like most of em are really WICKED ! and to think that i begged her not to Drive that dagger through my heart again just like other girls ive known did in the past . cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
. Im bleeding , The wound will heal But NO ONE I MEAN NO ONE IS EVER GOING TO HAVE THE PLEASURE OF DOING THIS TO ME AGAIN!!! angry angry

dont let anger blindfold u cos the destined to mak u smile will com but would hate her away. am out
Re: How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? by victorious1986: 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
Fizzlle: cry there is nothing more painful than having a girl mess with your emotions . Imagine this girl that i was(still am though i wish i wasnt ) in love with , in spite of all the crap i was hearing about her , even her lowly status and all , i was willing to ignore friends and relatives asking me not to stay with her , i was ready to accept her as an individual (even with all the annoying sh** she kept doing ) but what did i get in return ? Lies , deception cry heart break and so many other painful things i am feeling now , as a matter of fact i am at the moment doing some research on google on how to stop loving a girl cuz i dont think i should really continue. But i must say leaving her feels like cutting off a finger , ill bleed after im done. cry This girl has hurt me ! WHY ARE GIRLS LIKE THIS !!! angry angry cry cry cry angry cry after all why should i kill my self over that lousy piece of Sh*** , i will certainly meet someone else that will treat me better , to hell with her! who deos she think she is anyway! God knows my attitude towards girls will change cuz it looks like most of em are really WICKED ! and to think that i begged her not to Drive that dagger through my heart again just like other girls ive known did in the past . cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
. Im bleeding , The wound will heal But NO ONE I MEAN NO ONE IS EVER GOING TO HAVE THE PLEASURE OF DOING THIS TO ME AGAIN!!! angry angry

dont let anger blindfold u cos the destined to mak u smile will com but would hate her away. am out

(1) (2) (Reply)

You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? / Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here / Lady Shares Male Sex Doll With Big Dick 'incase Your Lover Has Small Penis(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.