Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Man Cuts Off His Manhood In Ohio, Blames George Bush - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Cuts Off His Manhood In Ohio, Blames George Bush (762 Views)

Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa / Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush / Should George Bush Also Face Trial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off His Manhood In Ohio, Blames George Bush by Bonaguy(m): 9:30am On Jun 28, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-wArvKCYnjJ8/Uc1GugSlcgI/AAAAAAAALy0/pOfd1IwRTYo/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FbWFuLWN1dHMtb2ZmLWhpcy1wZW5pcy1pbi1vaGlvLWdpc3RtZXRyby5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-780317[/img]

Antonio Vasile, a 41-year-old pennsylvania man cut off his manhood in Ohio and cites George Bush as his motivation to do so.

According to police reports, Antonio was found screaming and bleeding all over his hands and shorts on a railroad property on Tuesday and he told police that he had just cut off his manhood.

When asked how he did it, Antonio said, "with an old rusty saw, but that didn't work so well so I used a broken bottle I found."

According to report, when asked why he did it? Antonio responded, "Bush made me do it."

Some stories indicate that he was referring to Busch Beer, a staple at college parties. While some reports claimed that he was referring to George Bush.

However, the police searched for Antonio's manhood and found it 100 feet from where he was. Antonio and his manhood was rushed to a hospital for treatment.

http://www.gistmetro.com/2013/06/man-cuts-off-his-manhood-in-ohio-blames.html
Re: Man Cuts Off His Manhood In Ohio, Blames George Bush by Kaylaychii(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
I Pride myself of being really crazy,, but this.... THIS IS ABSURD!
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News- Egyptian Military Overthrows Morsy / The World Is Doomed By Western Insouciance — Paul Craig Roberts / Ebola Hits Liberia's Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.