Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend (17113 Views)

How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend by Afriface: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
TOO BAD! This incident happened in Anambra State of Nigeria. A cheating wife was caught in the act with her boyfriend by her husband and the people in the community took justice into their hands by forcing the cheating partners to have $ex in public while they watch. The husband who couldn't watch, walked away from the scene to throw away the properties of his cheating wife from his house.
This jungle justice happened in a community near Anambra State University.

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/06/busted-cheating-wife-caught-in-act.html

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend by EfemenaXY: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
Okay.

But this picture up here tells or proves nothing. It could be anyone.

The link though is something else, but where's the video @OP? All I see there is a seriously edited picture of woman ontop a miserable looking man. That still proves nothing either.

Video??
Re: BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
Okay my wonderful parents, fellow nairalanders, my husband, my children, the president of Nigeria, my brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, governors in Nigeria, I have just one thing I want you all to know about...........I HAVE GIVEN UP ON NIGERIA.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely

Mrs (Jennifer) Kadry

6 Likes

Re: BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend by EfemenaXY: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
jennykadry: Okay my wonderful parents, fellow nairalanders, my husband, my children, the president of Nigeria, my brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, governors in Nigeria, I have just one thing I want you all to know...........I HAVE GIVEN UP ON NIGERIA.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely

Mrs (Jennifer) Kadry

grin grin grin

Why na?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
jennykadry: Okay my wonderful parents, fellow nairalanders, my husband, my children, the president of Nigeria, my brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, governors in Nigeria, I have just one thing I want you all to know...........I HAVE GIVEN UP ON NIGERIA.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely

Mrs (Jennifer) Kadry

Ok, we have heard you!

Now take ur drugs and go back to bed.

It's lights out!

3 Likes

Re: BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
Chillisauce:

Ok, we have heard you!

Now take ur drugs and go back to bed.

It's lights out!

Yes sir

@efe

That country cannot be saved . I wish you all that still have hope, well

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend by EfemenaXY: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
^^

grin grin grin
Re: BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend by freakcin: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
The guy actually got it up in the presence of all those peeps? The guy odikwa too much! lipsrsealed
Re: BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend by goldfish80(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
jennykadry: Okay my wonderful parents, fellow nairalanders, my husband, my children, the president of Nigeria, my brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, governors in Nigeria, I have just one thing I want you all to know about...........I HAVE GIVEN UP ON NIGERIA.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely

Mrs (Jennifer) Kadry
nice move dearie, congratulations while youre at it,kindly will your husbands landed properties to me. Contact me for My personal details via PM. Thanks in advance smiley
Re: BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend by Wale112(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
na wa o
Re: BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend by bellong: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
So the community can now take justice in their hands. Is their own action not worse than what the said wife committed.

The last time I checked, the wife didn't do anything against the constitution of the country nor infringe on the fundamental human rights of any. It should be strictly between her and the husband.

So pathetic, not better than animal kingdom

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend by carzola(m): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
jennykadry: Okay my wonderful parents, fellow nairalanders, my husband, my children, the president of Nigeria, my brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, governors in Nigeria, I have just one thing I want you all to know about...........I HAVE GIVEN UP ON NIGERIA.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely

Mrs (Jennifer) Kadry
thank you for eating are food going to are schools and turning out to be useless oya! pack ur things and leave.
Re: BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend by rottenegg: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
That woman must have been a serious trouble maker in that community or she must have been one of those people who claim to be holier than thou! I don't understand why they'd make her and the poor fellow do this in public! Shame on this country! If they're not killing someone for stealing chicken, its cutting off their hands for pluckin someone's mango! Animals!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend by DoffMan2: 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
Afriface: TOO BAD! This incident happened in Anambra State of Nigeria. A cheating wife was caught in the act with her boyfriend by her husband and the people in the community took justice into their hands by forcing the cheating partners to have $ex in public while they watch. The husband who couldn't watch, walked away from the scene to throw away the properties of his cheating wife from his house.
This jungle justice happened in a community near Anambra State University.

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/06/busted-cheating-wife-caught-in-act.html

See the guy mumu face. Him think say him be badt guy dey nyansh anoda man wifey
Re: BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend by Linoversace: 6:30am On Jun 29, 2013
...Somebody could have reenacted the Jesus and Mary Magdalene scene! could have been a better story. grin
Instead they resulted to watching free mojo! undecided
Re: BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend by AbuMikey(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2013
No Video? Mtchewwww
Re: BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend by romme2u: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
this nairaland fellows. una sabi make person laugh grin grin grin
Re: BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend by wildikeman(m): 1:03am On Feb 13, 2015

Yes sir

@efe

That country cannot be saved . I wish you all that still have hope, well
which Hope..are you leaving Wait for me please!
Re: BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend by SAMBARRY: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara come and see another naija wonderment o
Re: BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend by KanwuliaJara: 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
KanwuliaJara come and see another naija wonderment o

You nor dey taya for all these wise women of the "EAST" and their big big BIBLE? grin
You nor sabi say to do "single ASHAWO" work for Italy na crime?
Abeg lef mata o. cheesy
Re: BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend by SAMBARRY: 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

You nor dey taya for all these wise women of the "EAST" and their big big BIBLE? grin
You nor sabi say to do "single ASHAWO" work for Italy na crime?
Abeg lef mata o. cheesy
grin grin I give up grin grin
Re: BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend by tiredface: 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
OLD STORY SIR. LEARN TO MOVE ON
Re: BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend by mutter(f): 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
When men have to spend an arm and a leg to marry a woman, this is what happens.
His valuable property has been tampered with.
The husband obviously never loved the woman.
If he did no matter how angry he was, he would never have humiliated her in this way.

Anyway as barbaric as it is. The rate of adultery is too high in Nigeria.
If this were to happen more often it would probably reduce.

A woman cheating on a husband is simply unpardonable. That is the end of the marriage. There can no longer be any foundation for a marriage.

Many women just hiding behind "mrs" while they are prostituting themselves.

Many Nigerian women in Germany that are married still sell themselves for money. Some even take their clients into public toilets and give them blow jobs there.

Well I can`t say she deserved this but I can`t pity her.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This ? / Fashionable And Quality Bedsheets And Duvet For Your Home / Advise Him: He Got This Mail From His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.