Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja (57260 Views)

Gigantic Snake Swallowed A Woman In South Africa (LOOK) / Giant Snake Swallowed Woman In South Africa / Man Bite Snake To Escape Being Swallowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Ykwtd: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
emmysenior:

The bible and contradiction. cheesy
oga no dey read in isolation.... Read wisely
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by jerryemmy(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
Siga: I once saw a snake that swallowed a car and when it was cut open....it was a Benz 190

Now I am convinced that we have retards on nairaland
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Chromedome(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
Omo! dey give the tin KO! tongue
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Miraclebaby1109: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
These nah really hungry snake oo
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Jumbocash: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Lordave: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2013
jerryemmy:

omo that was just a joke. Must you always display your lack of sense of humour?

3 Likes

Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Siga: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
jerryemmy:

....And u just displayed ur lack of satirism....bro...u need go back school small...u just made a huge fool of urself...

1 Like

Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
That snake is a politician. Either from national assemby or aso rock. Ask jonathan.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by moshoodn(m): 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
Goats are domestic animals which mostly stay close to residential areas to eat grasses or waste foods...

Snakes (of that size) live a distance from human habitation.

So.....

The snake leaves its place to come out to hunt a goat or the goat goes close to the snake's habitation; either way, it must still be around a human habitation...

To suffocate and swallow a goat, a snake would need an hour or more to do just that.

Bottom line: A big snake swallows a big goat around human habitation for over an hour and no one knew?

My Opinion: maybe the snake swallowed another bigger bush animal and in its discomfort, strayed into town.

No one knows specifically what's inside the snake stomach until either a dissection is done or the snale is poked till it vomits...
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
Siga: I once saw a snake that swallowed a car and when it was cut open....it was a Benz 190
Waoooo...so 190 has been swallowed by a snake, little wonder he no longer posts in here. Eh-yahhh so Candygosh has been turned into a young widow.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
PapaFejiro: if u are not a biblical person then u ll lack the understanding of the scripture he quoted. His right, its a prophecy spoken by God himself. And that is why till today its like that. there is enimity between humans seeds of Eve and snakes, seeds of the particular snake that Satan used to deceive Eve. you obviously need the education.

U r living in Saturn
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Vansnickers: 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2013

Snake swallows Alligator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVRhRzE_AkQ

Is Nature not Beautiful?! smiley

1 Like

Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
mascot87: Gen 3:15 say And I (God) will put enmity between thee(the serpent) and the woman and between thy seed and her seed ; it shall bruise thy head and thy shall bruise his heel. What are people doing round that thing? they should bruise it's head immediately or else it would bruise there heels o

sorry! U still have a very long way to go
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by gerald09(m): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
mascot87: Gen 3:15 say And I (God) will put enmity between thee(the serpent) and the woman and between thy seed and her seed ; it shall bruise thy head and thy shall bruise his heel. What are people doing round that thing? they should bruise it's head immediately or else it would bruise there heels o
Seriously! Dude! SMH! Ignorance in the making.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
NICE MEAL @PHYTON! BON APETIT! YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY NEED TO WATCH NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL MORE OFTEN! grin grin grin
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by 19naia(m): 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
this is great inspiration ooooh.....the owner thought he was raiseing only goat meat but now his goat has multiplied and become a bounty of both goat meat and delicacy snake meat.... shocked i want to raise goats too now so i too can profit with snake meat...
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
sizzlez_NBT: Bloke, get the right education...

Dude, in plain english what he ment was dey shld kill d snake before it hurtz some1 nyweiz it cnt cz itz got a huge meal to digest,mite prolly take 2 or 3 dayz for dat 2 happen... For nw it's lazy
np it actually might not eat 4 a month
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
Van snickers:

Snake swallows Alligator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVRhRzE_AkQ

Is Nature not Beautiful?! smiley

Waooo...omg! This is the most amazing video I've ever seen. The python actually swallowed the alligator while the alligator was still alive and kicking...incredible!! Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by pekelepekele(m): 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
That's suicide attempt by the snake but what kind of sign is that? Alright it must be the normal sign people use to say . End time signs smiley
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 29, 2013
ifejilikja: where d goat??
it ran away
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 29, 2013
Anjanu Ebora.beautiful monster

Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Supermajor(m): 12:12am On Jun 29, 2013
lol..... Guy dis ur lie fit build house o!!
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by rossi49ja(m): 12:14am On Jun 29, 2013
A sorry case of picking the wrong meal.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 29, 2013
this must be the most funniest thread on NL . very funny comments cheesy
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by gbollykore: 12:18am On Jun 29, 2013
that snake is an example of public officials( governors,ministers, senators) in Nigeria,if they are allowed, they will swallow the treasury in a day

1 Like

Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by DECOtech(m): 12:32am On Jun 29, 2013
ZACHIE:
Bloke, get the right education
Meaning
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by IGBOSON1: 12:40am On Jun 29, 2013
MRbrownJAY: how did they know it was a goat in there? it could have easily been a small human being.

^^^You mean Aki or Pawpaw? .....God forbid bad thing!
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by gothrones(m): 1:04am On Jun 29, 2013
musKeeto:

The LORD said to Moses, "Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live."
Numbers 21:8

LMAO. Greatest retort! Dude, you are awesome.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by gothrones(m): 1:07am On Jun 29, 2013
Ykwtd: oga no dey read in isolation.... Read wisely

Sharrap. Read wisely ko, read mumuish ni. With all the scriptures that Nigerians have read, why is the country still in shambles?
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Originalsly: 1:11am On Jun 29, 2013
moshoodn: Goats are domestic animals which mostly stay close to residential areas to eat grasses or waste foods...

So.....

The snake leaves its place to come out to hunt a goat or the goat goes close to the snake's habitation; either way, it must still be around a human habitation...

To suffocate and swallow a goat, a snake would need an hour or more to do just that.

Bottom line: A big snake swallows a big goat around human habitation for over an hour and no one knew?

My Opinion: maybe the snake swallowed another bigger bush animal and in its discomfort, strayed into town.

No one knows specifically what's inside the snake stomach until either a dissection is done or the snale is poked till it vomits...
Bro...snakes do not vomit. If the snake is a constrictor it will take less than 10 minutes to squeeze the life out of a goat or even you sef. You have no idea of the awesome power of these snakes.BTW..they are not at all slimy but instead feels like tough scales...my experience. The video posted help us realize The power in these snakes.

1 Like

Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Expsbterror(m): 1:15am On Jun 29, 2013
So wats d big deal, it ddnt hurt no wan, jst exe. wat it wld du in d jungle. Make una free d snake o
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by vislabraye(m): 1:55am On Jun 29, 2013
moshoodn: Goats are domestic animals which mostly stay close to residential areas to eat grasses or waste foods...

So.....

Mr. Analyst. There's nothing stopping it from being a goat. Goats are usually preys to many animals and I m not srprise if its a goat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics / Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State / Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.