Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,846 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja (57252 Views)

Gigantic Snake Swallowed A Woman In South Africa (LOOK) / Giant Snake Swallowed Woman In South Africa / Man Bite Snake To Escape Being Swallowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by femlij: 2:32am On Jun 29, 2013
Tablet Man: i don't believe this story

Is dat rily u bruh? U handsome no be small.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by ifeelgood: 2:33am On Jun 29, 2013
Oh thank God say the owner children no dey around. But na which Minister be that? undecided
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Fgn44: 2:39am On Jun 29, 2013
Siga: I once saw a snake that swallowed a car and when it was cut open....it was a Benz 190
i no fit shout oo

1 Like

Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Deblow: 3:37am On Jun 29, 2013
Most pple who post comments here don't probably watch the wildlife channels on dstv. Phytons are powerful constrictors that fear no animal in the jungle. It is an awesome beast! I once watched a clip where a python actually killed and swallowed a big leopard. In another clip, it was the timely intervention of the other members of a lion pride that saved a lion that strayed out of the pride. The python had floored the lion and was trying to coil round him when he raised an "sos" alarm that attracted other members who came to his rescue and freed d lion. The python still escaped!
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by mascot87(m): 4:13am On Jun 29, 2013
@ZACHIE,KWAJAHAFIZ,UYI IREDIA,991,GERALD09:I have one word for you guys;FAILURES
Smh
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by tomakint: 4:15am On Jun 29, 2013
Pythons are voracious feeders whenever they are opportuned to do just that! The good thing about them is that, if privileged to eat like this, they may eat just between 5-8 times in a year cool
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by born2boink(m): 4:24am On Jun 29, 2013
Deblow: Most pple who post comments here don't probably watch the wildlife channels on dstv. Phytons are powerful constrictors that fear no animal in the jungle. It is an awesome beast! I once watched a clip where a python actually killed and swallowed a big leopard. In another clip, it was the timely intervention of the other members of a lion pride that saved a lion that strayed out of the pride. The python had floored the lion and was trying to coil round him when he raised an "sos" alarm that attracted other members who came to his rescue and freed d lion. The python still escaped!
E'ku oro enu
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 29, 2013
Deblow: Most pple who post comments here don't probably watch the wildlife channels on dstv. Phytons are powerful constrictors that fear no animal in the jungle. It is an awesome beast! I once watched a clip where a python actually killed and swallowed a big leopard. In another clip, it was the timely intervention of the other members of a lion pride that saved a lion that strayed out of the pride. The python had floored the lion and was trying to coil round him when he raised an "sos" alarm that attracted other members who came to his rescue and freed d lion. The python still escaped!
Hehehe! Your post gat me cracking ma ribs. The lion raised an "SOS". That means animals have gone hitech just like humans.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by moshoodn(m): 5:22am On Jun 29, 2013
Originalsly: Bro...snakes do not vomit. If the snake is a constrictor it will take less than 10 minutes to squeeze the life out of a goat or even you sef. You have no idea of the awesome power of these snakes.BTW..they are not at all slimy but instead feels like tough scales...my experience. The video posted help us realize The power in these snakes.

First and foremost you need to get your facts right.

1. Snakes can constrict under 10 mins but takes longer to swallow....
Infact, the snake can't swallow that big goat in less than an hour.

2. Giant snakes do vomit when poked.

You can download documentaries on snakes and you'll get your facts more right.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by moshoodn(m): 5:25am On Jun 29, 2013
vislabraye:
Mr. Analyst. There's nothing stopping it from being a goat. Goats are usually preys to many animals and I m not srprise if its a goat.

Take your time and read my post well.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by PapaFejiro: 5:27am On Jun 29, 2013
sanniemoe:

U r living in Saturn
if u say so, ok!
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by dj5naira(m): 5:45am On Jun 29, 2013
A male snake
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by supaeagles(m): 5:54am On Jun 29, 2013
Why dem come kill the snake!! It did not even finish enjoying his food. It Is like someone finishing you off while you are in the middle of chopping a delicious plate of jollof rice with fry chicken and egg!! ... at least wait till I lick the plate finish and then you can .... gbam!
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Teesyno: 6:09am On Jun 29, 2013
[b][/b][/color]po[color=#006600]popoor snake.had i known dis wil lead me dead,i wudn't av tried it said the snake*can any 1 advice me on wat 2 do.* letz tink 2geda. Palz endtime tinz on board.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by omanifrank(m): 6:12am On Jun 29, 2013
na wa oh...
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by trappatoni(m): 6:42am On Jun 29, 2013
nadia_SA: Signs of the end times
signs of wetin! you no dey chop? i beg free the guy(snake)!
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Aringarosa(m): 6:55am On Jun 29, 2013
tosag: Hehehe! Your post gat me cracking ma ribs. The lion raised an "SOS". That means animals have gone hitech just like humans.

Yes, he meant the lion in danger called 911 and he was rescued by the emergency Lion service. tongue
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by eagleonearth(m): 6:57am On Jun 29, 2013
trappatoni: signs of wetin! you no dey chop? i beg free the guy(snake)!
.correct, na 2day? i don tee wey snake dem dey chop even humanbeing sef den dey chop.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by amodaade: 6:59am On Jun 29, 2013
moshoodn: Goats are domestic animals which mostly stay close to residential areas to eat grasses or waste foods...

Snakes (of that size) live a distance from human habitation.

So.....

The snake leaves its place to come out to hunt a goat or the goat goes close to the snake's habitation; either way, it must still be around a human habitation...

To suffocate and swallow a goat, a snake would need an hour or more to do just that.

Bottom line: A big snake swallows a big goat around human habitation for over an hour and no one knew?

My Opinion: maybe the snake swallowed another bigger bush animal and in its discomfort, strayed into town.

No one knows specifically what's inside the snake stomach until either a dissection is done or the snale is poked till it vomits...
Or the goat may have been used as a bait to catch the snake.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by eagleonearth(m): 7:02am On Jun 29, 2013
can anybody help here, my bb's keyboard light goes of in the incidence off an incoming call.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Jarysleek(m): 7:03am On Jun 29, 2013
Gen 3:15 say And I (God) will put enmity between
thee(the serpent) and the woman and between thy seed and her seed ; it
shall bruise thy head and thy shall bruise his heel. What are people
doing round that thing? they should bruise it's head immediately or else
it would bruise there heels o[/quote]
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by TREAPARK(m): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2013
so the goat die?
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by TREAPARK(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2013
Alert! Alert! Alert
!
make everybody 4 Abuja carry pikin for back go work oooo! Because no be small thing the start happening so ooo!
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:34am On Jun 29, 2013
Siga: I once saw a snake that swallowed a car and when it was cut open....it was a Benz 190
Lair Muhammad
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2013
Omg!
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by premlove(m): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2013
hmm uncle u can lie how can a snake swallow a car, some people sabi lie for dis world ooo
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by jamst(m): 8:07am On Jun 29, 2013
angry sturborn goat swallowed by gentle snake cool
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by mko2005: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2013
musKeeto:

The LORD said to Moses, "Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live."
Numbers 21:8
You were first bitten by a snake as a result of ur disobedience to the word of God and you got a cure by obeying God's word! Just obey the word of God at any given time it's required of you. God can decide to use or do anything and it doesn't have to be logical to anyman. Just obey. If HE says yes,do it.If HE frowns at it,leave it !
God help us
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by antap(m): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2013
Van snickers:

Snake swallows Alligator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVRhRzE_AkQ

Is Nature not Beautiful?! smiley
Omo, see wrestling o
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by ebukaezeh(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2013
elastic limit
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by AbuMikey(m): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2013
Wow
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Ebol(f): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2013
Meat dey xpensiv 4 market and snake s dir swallowing goat wot a waste

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics / Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State / Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.