Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) (7653 Views)

See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol / Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content / A Letter To My Children About Fifty Shades Of Grey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by lumeviewscom: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2013

The sextastic E.L. James’ novel “Fifty Shades” trilogy has sold more than 70 million copies worldwide and is ready to make it’s full-frontal cinematic debut, but the cast is still under lock and key. The novel chronicles the chain reaction when literature student Anastasia Steele meets a handsome, yet tormented, billionaire named Christian Grey. The script is written/adapted by Kelly Marcel and the Producer is Dana Brunetti.

According to a June 27 report by MTV News, the film will hit theaters on August 1, 2014. This date leaves a little over a year for the movie to get made, but since it isn’t going to require a lot of special effects, it will probably take only a few months to finish. The fans want to know who will be cast as Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele.

Cast/crew and top contenders for lead roles of the virgin-gone-bad Anastasia Steele and her dashing, kinky, billionaire man-toy, Christian Grey can be found by visiting the source link below.
FIFTY SHADES OF GREY: THE MOVIE
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by sizzlezNBT(f): 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
I just can't wait for the movie to be out, I loved d trilogy n if I get anoda chance I will re-read, hope d movie turns out AWESOME!cheesy
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
There's going to be a movie ? This movie needs to be a 21.

My poor innocent mind.
embarassed tongue
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by lumeviewscom: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
sizzlez_NBT: I just can't wait for the movie to be out, I loved d trilogy n if I get anoda chance I will re-read, hope d movie turns out AWESOME!cheesy
You mean you loved it that much? lol...I think Christian Grey is the ultimate psycho.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by lumeviewscom: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
adaobi123: There's going to be a movie ? This movie needs to be a 21.

My poor innocent mind.
embarassed tongue
Innocent ke? And you read the book finish... Abeg shift joor! grin grin
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Seun(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
Will the movie be anything more than an indecent sex movie?
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by texanomaly(f): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
Seun: Will the movie be anything more than an indecent sex movie?
What else could it be? undecided
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Innocent ke? And you read the book finish... Abeg shift joor! grin grin

grin grin tongue embarassed
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
Seun: Will the movie be anything more than an indecent sex movie?
How is sex indecent? Biko, sex is the most beautiful thing on earth... Anastasia and Christian loved each other in a twisted way.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
unReliableSauce:
How is sex indecent? Biko, sex is the most beautiful thing on earth... Anastasia and Christian loved each other in a twisted way.

grin
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by texanomaly(f): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
unReliableSauce:
I think you just made his point. undecided
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
adaobi123:

grin
Why're you shining your 32? You don spoil oh.
I'd like to see that "gossip girl" in the movie though.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
texanomaly:
I think you just made his point. undecided
Which is what exactly? Apart from the sex, there's a fascinating story behind it. Better than Big Brother's nonsense.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by texanomaly(f): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
unReliableSauce:
Which is what exactly? Apart from the sex, there's a fascinating story behind it. Better than Big Brother's nonsense.
I don't watch Big Brother. I wouldn't know. I don't watch TV. Before you say it. I know about Big Brother because I don't live in a cave. I have friends who follow it. Here, in the US, and there.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
unReliableSauce:
Why're you shining your 32? You don spoil oh.
I'd like to see that "gossip girl" in the movie though.

embarassed

Gossip girl ?
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by SIRcumalot: 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
I dey fear to read dis book oo
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nomski0(f): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
I dey fear to read dis book oo
Nor fear o. The novel is interesting sha, for once i understand the hype.....unlike twilight, the novel has beautiful mature themes. I want either Ian(damon salvatore) or Stephen Amnell from Arrow as Christian Grey.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nomski0:
Nor fear o. The novel is interesting sha, for once i understand the hype.....unlike twilight, the novel has beautiful mature themes. I want either Ian(damon salvatore) or Stephen Amnell from Arrow as Christian Grey.

Stephen Amnell would be awesome but that Superman dude no bad.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
adaobi123:

embarassed

Gossip girl ?

The TV show "Gossip Girl"... Don't you know it?
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
unReliableSauce:

The TV show "Gossip Girl"... Don't you know it?

Oh yeah.......dont watch it
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nomski0(f): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
adaobi123:

Oh yeah.......dont watch it
Me too.....i dont like what they did with the characters, the novels were better.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nomski0:
Me too.....i dont like what they did with the characters, the novels were better.

I found it boring.

Novels ? I never knew.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nomski0(f): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
unReliableSauce:

Stephen Amnell would be awesome but that Superman dude no bad.
That guy fine o....see abs.
Which of the superman(s)....Henry Cavill perhaps?
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nomski0(f): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
adaobi123:

I found it boring.

Novels ? I never knew.
Wow! The novels are amazing......very interesting book series.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nomski0:
Wow! The novels are amazing......very interesting book series.

I'll check them out.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nomski0:
That guy fine o....see abs.
Which of the superman(s)....Henry Cavill perhaps?
Yea... Henry Cavill. That guy will be classic as Christian Grey.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Aafulenu(f): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
I Neva understood the hype about that book, after all d over hyping I went and acquired the 3 of them. But only succeed in reading 50 shades of grey. I guess romance books lovers would love d movie. As for me I'll pass tongue
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by tpia5: 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
nobody does romance better than james marsden, but he doesnt do x rated, i think.

they could put ryan gosling there perhaps.

i actually havent read the book/s yet, anyway.

i heard they're rather hardcore.

for the role, you need somebody with expressive eyes [i suppose]. Zac efron would fit that description, but again, the scenes are x rated.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
tpia@:
nobody does romance better than james marsden, but he doesnt do x rated, i think.

they could put ryan gosling there perhaps.

i actually havent read the book/s yet, anyway.

i heard they're rather hardcore.

Too hardcore. You're basically reading po.rn
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by tpia5: 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
^thats why i wasnt in a hurry to read the book.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by tpia5: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
maybe leonardo di caprio, brad pitt or one of these guys:

http://news.moviefone.com/2012/02/13/ryan-gosling-channing-tat/#!fullscreen&slide=0

johnny depp, of course, would be a shoo in, but he might have women overly affected by the movie.

anyway, a lot would depend on who the director is.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Tinkybabe(f): 12:51am On Jul 01, 2013
tpia@:
maybe leonardo di caprio, brad pitt or one of these guys:

http://news.moviefone.com/2012/02/13/ryan-gosling-channing-tat/#!fullscreen&slide=0

johnny depp, of course, would be a shoo in, but he might have women overly affected by the movie.

anyway, a lot would depend on who the director is.

Lol @all the men and the emboldened...Christian Grey is supposed to be a 27 yr-old guy so none of these guys would fit the role. .wish Zac could take it on though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where To Download Nigerian Series "The Johnsons" / Do Actors Really Cry In Movies? / Villians poll - vote for your best villian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.