Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,785 members, 7,806,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? (20753 Views)

Poll: Which movie do you prefer?

Harry Potter?: 31% (22 votes)
Lord of the Rings?: 68% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Alan Rickman (Severus Snape), Harry Potter Actor, Dies Aged 69 / 10 Harry Potter's Movie Mistake / Who Is The Greater Wizard Between Harry Potter And Merlin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? by timbabng(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2008
Lord of the rings
Re: 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? by Gamine(f): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2008
LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

Harry Potter ko, Harry Pooper ni
angry
Re: 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? by justkunmi(m): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2008
who brought back this thread?? grin

I said HP back then. . .but I think its LOTR. .saw Fellowship of the Ring recently. .
Damn, that was some movie!!
Re: 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? by grandjedi(m): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2008
Gamine:

Harry Potter ko, Harry Pooper ni
angry

Heeheehee! grin

Lord of The Rings, anyday!!!
Re: 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? by garlsodasmilm: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2009
I'm New Just thought i should say hello! I really like being here hope to see more within the up coming days!

bootleg movies online
Re: 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? by teeluv(m): 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2009
Harry Potter is starting to get annoying. ill go for LORd of the Rings.

stand up my friends, you bow to no one.
Re: 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? by liquid7: 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2009
lotr all the way .harry potter is not even in the same class as lotr but as films or the novels.
there is a lotr online game which can be played with thousands others at same time but i am not sure our internet fit carry am !
http://www.lotro.com/
Re: 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? by garlsodasmilm: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2009
A dead man is found in a locked room, hanging from the ceiling 4 ft. above the floor. The room is completely empty, except for a puddle of water below him. How did he die?

He stood on a block of ice and waited for it to melt. smiley

bootleg movies online
Re: 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? by ijawgirl: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2010
Please Harry Potter!!!!

lord of the rings makes me sick!!!!!
especially that "thing"
Re: 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? by obinna5000(m): 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2010
"The Lord of the Rings" trilogy.

But I'm also eager to see "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" on November 19 2010.
While "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will be out July 2011.
Re: 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? by teeluv(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2010
undisputed champion Lord of the Rings
Re: 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? by vescucci(m): 12:10am On Aug 12, 2010
100naira or 200naira?
Re: 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? by Wbong: 8:36am On Aug 12, 2010
Lord of the rings- my friend
Re: 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? by phantom(m): 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2010
na wa o!how can you compare both?lord of the rings is the ish anyday
Re: 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? by opeyemiolu(f): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2010
am in love with legolas. i called him stainless. lotr all the way. cool
Re: 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? by iice(f): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2010
Lmao @ stainless. Is it the cleanliness? Most of my friends like him coz of that.
Me na the dirty ones cheesy
Re: 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? by obinna5000(m): 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2010
Legolas!! That's Orlando Bloom's character. Nice. cool
Re: 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? by otokx(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2010
Lord of the Ring is simply awesome - gosh where do i start? This is one of my favorite triologies. There is so much to learn from it.
Re: 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? by ellagold(m): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2010
both films are filled with lots of lesson to learn they stimulates my imagination and inspiration to do the uncommon with common opportunities
Re: 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2010
Harry Potter when it comes to the books but Lord of the Rings when it comes to the films. cool
Re: 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? by martin12: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2010
Lord Of The rings and Harry Potter is the best series I ever seen, Do also like this series, You can also watch Lord of rings series on my link :
http://www.moviesplanet.com/movies/94/the-lord-of-the-rings-the-fellowship-of-the-ring/links

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) / Last Flight To Abuja (pics) / BBN6: White Money's Instagram Account Is Back. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.