Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Tecno Android Phone Prices Ve Gone Up. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Android Phone Prices Ve Gone Up. (1005 Views)

Phone Prices Increase As Dollar Price Goes Through The Roof / The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Android Phone Prices Ve Gone Up. by tripledub: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
I stay in benin city and decided to go and buy my long awaited tecno p3 android phone only to discover that the prices ve gone up. 3weeks ago i was told to pay 13000k only to go there today and i was told than it is now 14000k. I want back home cos my money wasn't complete to make the purchase. Please what is happening. Is tecno gradually increasing their prices?
Re: Tecno Android Phone Prices Ve Gone Up. by mrdrizzy(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
na today,u no dey naija b4,the increase in demand of a supply brings about high rate of stock product ,which also makes d product limited in supply and then the rate of old stock increases prices

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat: Affordable And Cheap Data For Android Or Else I Port To Airtel / First Picture Of Samsung Phone With Flexible Display Is Here! / How To Root HTC Desire X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.