Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

D’banj Did Not Donate N7million For OJB Jezreel’s Kidney Treatment. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Did Not Donate N7million For OJB Jezreel’s Kidney Treatment. (3073 Views)

Govt Officals To Withdraw Support For OJB Over False Donations / PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Did Not Donate N7million For OJB Jezreel’s Kidney Treatment. by yinkuse: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
Singer NoMoreLoss, the head of the fundraising campaign for OJB Jezreel’s kidney treatment, has squashed rumors that D’banj has donated N7million towards the surgery.

NoMoreLoss stated clearly that D’banj had not donated, neither did he pledge to do so.
Re: D’banj Did Not Donate N7million For OJB Jezreel’s Kidney Treatment. by texaco1: 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
wahala dey ooo shocked shocked
Re: D’banj Did Not Donate N7million For OJB Jezreel’s Kidney Treatment. by Blitz4real(m): 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
texaco1: wahala dey ooo shocked shocked
serious one,they are just posting trash online
Re: D’banj Did Not Donate N7million For OJB Jezreel’s Kidney Treatment. by Witwicky(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
Blitz4real: serious one,they are just posting trash online
...........real trash man tink is really tym for him to do sumfin...
Re: D’banj Did Not Donate N7million For OJB Jezreel’s Kidney Treatment. by texaco1: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
and trust our politicians they will like to find an excuse not to do anything sad sad
Re: D’banj Did Not Donate N7million For OJB Jezreel’s Kidney Treatment. by redcliff: 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
[size=14pt]This nomoreloss is beginning to become annoying with the way he's going about disseminating news about managing OJB fundraising campaign. He's making it seem like these artiste are obligated to make donations and they are impatiently waiting for them that as they can see, others have come and what are they waiting for. [/size]
Re: D’banj Did Not Donate N7million For OJB Jezreel’s Kidney Treatment. by jodeci(m): 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
redcliff: [size=14pt]This nomoreloss is beginning to become annoying with the way he's going about disseminating news about managing OJB fundraising campaign. He's making it seem like these artiste are obligated to make donations and they are impatiently waiting for them that as they can see, others have come and what are they waiting for. [/size]

Notwithstanding,the records should be straightened out where the public is misinformed.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Did Not Donate N7million For OJB Jezreel’s Kidney Treatment. by Firstgentleman1(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2013
Why na? Why will a sane being sit in the comfort of his or her home and type something that will probably implicate another person. We are talking about someone's health for God's sake. Government should please do something about high rate of unemployment fast.
Re: D’banj Did Not Donate N7million For OJB Jezreel’s Kidney Treatment. by tomakint: 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2013
texaco1: wahala dey ooo shocked shocked
You dey mind those blind followers of the 'Ode nla', they must say something just to overhype the talentless clown on top wetin sef?
Re: D’banj Did Not Donate N7million For OJB Jezreel’s Kidney Treatment. by texaco1: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
tomakint:
You dey mind those blind followers of the 'Ode nla',
brother ,u are a rea talent,this new tag for dbanj wil really make his fans go crazy,now i have a very good weapon to get them angry.
how is ur end?hope all is well
Re: D’banj Did Not Donate N7million For OJB Jezreel’s Kidney Treatment. by tomakint: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
texaco1:
brother ,u are a rea talent,this new tag for dbanj wil really make his fans go crazy,now i have a very good weapon to get them angry.
how is ur end?hope all is well
My brother all is well with me and I believe the same with you too! No mind them, I can't even imagine myself listening to the clown 'nursery rhymes' when I never finished listening to Sunny Ade, Ebenezer Obey, Majek Fashek, Barrister, Kollington, Dizzy K. Falola, Dora Ifondu, Onyeka Onwenu etc good and meaningful music grin grin
Re: D’banj Did Not Donate N7million For OJB Jezreel’s Kidney Treatment. by omar22(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
tomakint:
My brother all is well with me and I believe the same with you too! No mind them, I can't even imagine myself listening to the clown 'nursery rhymes' when I never finished listening to Sunny Ade, Ebenezer Obey, Majek Fashek, Barrister, Kollington, Dizzy K. Falola, Dora Ifondu, Onyeka Onwenu etc good and meaningful music grin grin

So
Re: D’banj Did Not Donate N7million For OJB Jezreel’s Kidney Treatment. by omar22(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
tomakint:

So because he didnt donate to your cause you want to blow a gasket? the last time I checked he didnt put a gun to anyone's head to listen to his music
Re: D’banj Did Not Donate N7million For OJB Jezreel’s Kidney Treatment. by tomakint: 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
omar22:

So because he didnt donate to your cause you want to blow a gasket? the last time I checked he didnt put a gun to anyone's head to listen to his music
Dude, I don't expect you to quote me! You may sod off now!

(1) (Reply)

Boy Shows, Off Shrien, Lot Of Dollars On Facebook / Coolfm OAP Freeze And Majid Michel Are Brothers? See What Freeze Is Claiming / OMG..!!! Nicki Minaj Shows It All With Her Sluty Stage Costume (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.